Christmas Special AU

hey bookies, this is a christmas special for y'all in addition to the previous chapter but it's an AU (set in an alternate universe). hope y'all enjoy.

I take a sip of my hot chocolate but that doesn't help the constant contractions.

Nothing seems to help.

Not the lights, not the peppermint candle I lit, not even the damn machine that Tego bought specifically for times like this.

Maybe I should just take a shower or bath and try to go to sleep.

I am grateful to feel my husband's presence behind me as he rubs my shoulders before leaning over completely to rub my stomach as well.

My body immediately relaxes under his touch and my contractions begin to disappear.

He hops over the couch to rest his head in my lap while still rubbing my stomach and while my contractions eased my brain starts to race.

"Did you do everything?" I ask once more and he nods.

"Did you get all the gifts under the tree?" I ask and he nods. "How about turning off the meat?" I press but he just nods once more while still rubbing my stomach,

"And-" I am about to ask again and he sighs before cutting me off.

"I put all the gifts under the tree, I turned off the meat, I moved the bread, I stacked the cookie jars, I made the fake footprints, I moved the elf and I set the ice. Don't worry my darling. Everything is perfect for you."

He pulls up my pajama top to expose my swollen stomach and lightly kisses it. "I don't want you to worry about a single thing."

I sigh and pout. "I don't want to stress you, Tego. I just want tomorrow to go the way I planned it."

He chuckles against my stomach. "It will. It's gonna be as perfect and as magical as you want it o be. I promise you." He places a kiss on my stomach then gets up and stretches his hands out to me to help me up.

He pulls me to my feet once I accept his grasp and then he picks me up bridal style and brings me to our Master Suite.

The bath is already ran perfectly for me with rose petals and candles on the sides.

"Relax." He whispers into my ear from behind and helps me to take off my clothes.

He kisses me the entire time even as I look into the full length mirror and see how huge I've become.

My eyes begin to water but Tego immediately realizes and stands in front of me to wipe my falling tears "What's wrong?" He whispers.

"I'm so fat-" He put my head on his shoulder and rubs my back. "You're carrying a baby and you're still sexy while doing it."

"I don't feel-" He places a finger on my lips.

"Get on your knees. Face down, ass up."

His demand sends shivers straight to my clit causing it to throb. I follow his orders.

He kneels behind me and rubs his cold fingertips against my clit. He brings his head between my legs and starts lapping like a dog before he pushes a finger into me and does circular motions until my whole body tenses and then cums on his fingers.

He chuckles to himself and then kneels behind me and rubs his hard member against my swollen clit.

"You're beautiful, understand me?" He teases my entrance.

I nod but he slaps my ass. "Understand me?"

"Yes." I breathe out.

He uses that opportunity to push himself inside of me completely and immediately starts making slow, steady strokes.

He traces his fingers down my spine as his pace picks up.

My stomach forms a knot once more and my legs tense before they completely relax and I am weak under him but he continues until he fills me up.

When he pulls out, I turn around and suck off any excess from his tip as he curses repeatedly under his breath.

We both compose ourselves and take a shower then head straight to bed.

The next day comes in the blink of an eye it feels like and I feel myself stirring awake when I feel my blankets being pulled and the whining of my four year old.

"Mommy!" She screams. "Daddy!" She pulls the covers once more before kissing her teeth.

"Man, I wanna start Christmas and you guys are sleeping." She huffs.

I'm finally able to open my eyes and look up to see my daughter sitting at the edge of the bed with her arms crossed.

When I start to wipe the sleep out of my eyes to check the time, Tego gets up from the bed and picks her up then places her to sit on his lap.

"Why is my princess upset?" He coos at her.

"Daddy.." Her voice trails off before she sighs again. "I just want you and mommy to stop sleeping so my Christmas day can start already. I promised that I wouldn't go down without you so I have to wait here because I'm not breaking my promise to be patient."

She pouts at her daddy before huffing and crossing her arms once more.

He chuckles lightly then ruffles her bonnet.

"That's no problem, my princess. We'll make your Christmas morning very special."

He picks her up bridal style in his arms and walk with her downstairs.

I finally wake up to get ready for the morning. I remain in my christmas pajamas since we're all matching.

When I go downstairs, Tego and our daughter are in the couch watching the old cartoon version of the Night Before Christmas each holding a mug.

Her face beams as soon as she sees me.

"Mommy!" She puts her mug aside and runs over to hug me.

Every time I look at this little angel, I can't bring myself to believe that she's here because of me and she's now half of me and half of the love of my life.

"I'm so happy that you're here. Now we can open presents."

She releases me from the hug to run to the tree and she immediately starts opening the biggest one.

"Why did you have to choose the biggest one?" Her father chuckles.

She huffs and rolls her eyes. "Because it's the one I want to open, daddy."

She rips off the wrapping paper to reveal a dollhouse set.

She screams at the sight then looks over to us while smiling.

"Wow! I was such a good girl this year." She smiles to herself while admiring the house.