Thirty-Eight

The warmth of the sun resting against my skin causes me to finally open my eyes.

When I roll over I realize that Tego isn't in the bed with me.

I feel around some more but he still isn't there.

When I finally sit up in the bed and rub my eyes I see a fruit plate covered and placed on the bedside table.

I place my feet on the wooden floor and head to the bathroom to take a shower and refresh myself.

When I finish showering, I put on the robe that was left hanging in the bathroom and decide to search ror Tego.

It doesn't take long to find him because as soon as I enter the room I see him hunched over the balcony railing with a spliff between his fingers.

I go onto the balcony and hug him from behind, taking in his scent.

"Good morning, princess." He greets me while still smoking.

"Good morning, sir."

"Slept well?" He turns to wrap me in the hug from the front.

I nod against his chest. "You?"

He shrugs.

"Same old."

I nod slowly. "I just decided to get up early and do some exercise." He informs me. "While someone was sleeping."

I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"You ready to start the day?" He asks.

"You have something planned?" I look up at him but he just rolls his eyes.

"You're either ready for the day or not."

I ease myself up off him and clasp my hands together. "Sure. Let's go."

We both walk to the room and I open the bag that tego brought for me.

"Wear this." He says and pulls an outfit out of my bag.

Him mus know.

A him a bring mi a place.

And a him pack up bag.

Or did he?

I put in the outfit as he wears something similar.

Once we're finished we go outside and head down a trail and walk on it for about 45 minutes.

By the time we get there I'm out of breath, exhausted and covered in my own sweat but that doesn't make me less excited when I see what's waiting on us.

Tego looks over at me and smiles when he sees my small jump of joy.

"Where's the instructor?" I ask him.

He rolls his eyes. "We don't need one."

The gear is already waiting on each vehicle so we each gear up ourselves and take on the trail with me at the front because he says he doesn't want me to get lost and he has no need to guide me because it's a straight trail.

I don't drive too quickly and neither does he but why would we?

The entire trail lasts about an hour and we finally come to a stop.

"That was beautiful." I breathe as I finally take off the now muddy gear.

"It is." He affirms as he does the same.

"Let's go." He takes my hand in his and leads me down a path where we walk for another 10 minutes until we finally stop.

" He takes my hand in his and leads me down a path where we walk for another 10 minutes until we finally stop

"Wash off." He clarifies after I stand there for about 5 minutes not saying anything.

He takes me into the water. The flow of it immediately rinses any trace of the dirt bikes off our skin.

The water feels cool against me.

We walk deeper into the river until the water reaches me at the top top of my chest and the middle of Tego's torso.

The area that he brings me to has a waterfall. Tego pulls out a rag and some shower gel.

"Mek mi bade yuh." He laughs.

He begins to lather the rag while I stand there watching him.

"Yuh cya bade inna clothes." He points out but his eyes remain focused on lathering the rag.

I take off my clothes and place them on a rock.

He brings the rag against me and starts scrubbing.

Like when yah did pitney and yuh madda used to bade yuh.

He washes my face, scrubs my neck and under my arms and keeps scrubbing everywhere until he gets to my legs.

"Liff up yuh foot." He chuckles.

I obey and he scrubs them as well then rinses out the rag.

Squeaky.

He hands me the rag and the shower gel but his eyes stay focused on my vagina.

"Don' put e rag inna mi face." He commands.

I nod slowly as I lather it.

Once lathered I begin to scrub him the same way except his face. He takes my hand in his and we make our way over to the waterfall to rinse off properly.

Tego washes off himself once more then rinses us both off under the fall.

"The water feels nice." I tell him.

He nods. "It does."

We sit under the falls for the next five minutes, the water cascades our figures.

"I really appreciate this, Tego." I say.

He glances at me then smiles before looking me up and down.

I look up and search his eyes for some form of confirmation but he just releases a short exasperated sigh before pulling me towards him and turning me around so that I'm bent over in front of him.

He uses his feet to push apart my legs and rests his hand on the lower part of my back.

His member is hard against me and he quickly enters me putting in everything in one go.

I flinch but he begins to move slowly and caresses my back with his fingers.

"Does it hurt?" He asks.

I shake my head so he uses his other hand to reach for my nipple and pinches it.

I moan in response which causes him to speed up. He brings his hand from my nipple to my clit and begins rubbing it in circular motions until I feel a knot form in my stomach and Tego fills me up.