Twenty

Several drinks later we both go outside and approach our cars but still stand outside.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask him.

He rolls his eyes. "I always know where you are, Jade."

I push my eyebrows together. "That's concerning, Tego."

He takes a step towards me causing my breath to hitch.

"Why? You don't want me to know where you are?" He asks with a low voice.

I shake my head immediately. "No, I don't have a problem with that- it's just- I don't know. You always know so much about me but I can never know anything about you."

"You know what you need to know." He simply says.

"No, I don't." I mumble while shifting my eyes from his gaze. "Who were you on the phone with?"

He kisses his teeth. "Bye, Jade."

He turns in the direction of his car.

"What the fuck?" I whisper but he turns around to face me.

"What?" He challenges me.

"What?" I suddenly don't care that we're in a public parking lot. "What?" I get louder.

"What do you mean 'what'? Bredda yuh always know how fi run dung mi bomboclaat nerves."

He walks over to me. "Jade, tap e noise. We are in public and people are seeing us." He whispers.

I look around and become aware of a few stares but it doesn't matter to me.

I use a finger to jab him in his chest. "Mek people see wi. Imagine-"

I get cut off by him picking me up forcefully and putting me in his car.

Once we're both inside, he locks the doors. "Jade..." His voice trails off.

I stare out the window.

Who does he think he is?

"Jade." He calls my name again firmly but I still stare outside.

He uses a finger to turn my head in his direction. "I'm speaking to you, Jade."

I take a deep breath before turning my head to look at him but he has a scowl on his face.

Hear ya now...

"Yuh have sense?" He glares at me but I just blink at him.

"Yuh nuh dumb suh mi a ask again. Yuh have sense?"

I shake my head at him.

He glares at me once more. "You have your car here so you're going to drive and follow me and don't be silly and try anything stupid."

He opens the car so I leave and go to my car and follow him all the way to the apartment.

We go upstairs but I need to pee so I go to the bathroom to do so and when I come out he's made another drink for me which I down so the good feeling doesn't leave me.

"Come here." He gestures with his finger as well so I walk over to him and stand between his legs.

He slaps my ass then stands up to hug me.

"Yuh difficult yuh fuck but a me a di man inna dis." He whispers in my ear.

He pulls away before resting his hand on my shoulder to guide me to go on my knees.

His erection is already pressing hard against his pants so I pull the button and pull down both his pants and underpants.

His member springs up and slaps the bottom of his stomach.

I grab a hold of it before sucking off the tip.

He immediately curses.

"Baby, don't tease me." He instructs.

He grabs the back of my head before pushing it all the way in and moans once it hits the back of my throat. A few tears spring from my eyes at the contact but it's not the only place that does so.

He picks up the pace in my mouth while occasionally taking it out to rub against my tongue before he releases everything in my mouth and I swallow.

My panties are soaked.

He picks me up and places me on the bed to remove them.

"Fuck." He curses when he sees how wet they are.

He uses his finger to play with my clit and tease my entrance causing me to involuntarily moan and climax earlier than I expected.

He still brings his head between my thighs and laps his tongue around my centre while still teasing my entrance to make me approach my second climax.

He smiles at me when he removes his head and then towers me.

I feel his hard member rub against my already swollen centre. I whimper at the light contact due to that but I still want more.

He slowly pushes everything in me with his hands on my hip.

Once everything is in, he removes his hands from my hip and places one on my nipple and the other returns to playing with my centre before picking up his pace.

Once his pace picks up, he removes his hand from my nipple and glides his finger up and down my neck before grabbing it and leaning down to my ear while still slamming in and out of me.

"Tell me that you like this, baby." He groans.

I nod but he seems dissatisfied because he grabs my face quite aggressively and picks up his pace to go even faster.

My legs begin to give out.

"I love it, Tego." I manage to breathe out.

He smiles against my neck before putting his finger in my mouth causing my whole body to turn to jelly under him and my climax takes me over completely.

His movements become sloppy and he thrusts into me a few more times before he pulses and releases inside of me.

He rolls off of me and flops himself down right beside me matching my heavy breathing.

"That was good." I breathe before looking at him and he's already smiling.

"You believe me now when I say you don't have to worry about anything?"