Twenty-Five

Jade's P.O.V.

Alexia sighs beside me. "I'm sure I did everything. Everything is supposed to be in order." She mumbles to herself.

Alexia always has a problem with things like these even though she absolutely enjoys planning them. She usually starts getting nervous about everything and wondering if she did anything wrong.

I give her a hug and put her head on my shoulder while rubbing her back. Her body immediately relaxes.

"Don't worry. Everything is in order. You know it's just overthinking and everyone is going to enjoy it." I whisper it to her before pulling away from the embrace to cradle her face in my hands and caress her cheeks with my fingers.

"You're right, Jade. I love you." She smiles at me.

We both turn around and walk over to the docked boat.

It's beautifully decorated and the guests are already finding ways to enjoy themselves.

"I'm gonna mingle." Alexia blows me a kiss before walking away to do exactly that.

I decide to just sit by the empty jacuzzi with my feet in the water after pouring myself some cups of liquor and I drink until I feel nice.

The party is in full effect almost soon after with multiple nepotism children like myself are mixing and mingling.

There's not much to see here and these type of people almost make my skin crawl. Most of them are just upper middle class with good connections and for some reason they act as if they're better than everyone and smarter than everyone.

Some of the best and smartest people I know would never be caught dead here putting on a facade and being friendly with people they don't like.

Some people like Tego.

I really wish we had the chance to just work things out but it feels like it would be an ongoing toxic cycle.

As if on cue, I look up and I see Tego.

Wi eye dem mek four.

He heads straight over to me and sits opposite of me.

"Why pree now?" He flashes a smile at me.

I want to smile back but I'm immediately reminded of his attitude the last time I saw him.

"If you want me to leave you alone then I will." He doesn't break eye contact.

After a few minutes he sighs deeply. "You don't have to answer with words, Jade." He looks at me from head to toe for a while before eventually sighing.

He gets up.

"That's fine, Jade. I want what's best for you and that doesn't seem to be me." He turns to walk away.

"You could be."

His eyes flash to mine for a split second before going to the ground.

"I just think there's some things we need to work on, Tego." I get up and walk over to stand directly in front of him.

"I'm willing to work with you if you're willing to work with me." I speak into his chest as I brace my head against it.

"I'm willing." He breathes before pulling me into a hug with a firm grip in my ass.

I hug him back so he slaps my ass.

"I missed you." He leans down and whispers into my ear.

It sends shivers down my spine that immediately fill the bottom of my swimsuit bottoms and his hardening member doesn't help the increasingly overwhelming throb in the same place.

"A lot." His member grows harder so it presses more into me.

"Do you believe me?" He chuckles.

His low chuckle had me in my jelly state right then and there.

I brush my fingertips against his clothed member between us.

"I do." I whisper.

"Do you miss me?" He whimpers rather quickly but regains himself just as quickly.

I look up at him through my lashes and bat them at him before answering.

"I do."

He curses under his breath before he brings me to the lower part of the yacht which Alexia had told me is for private access only.

He uses one hand to hold my hand and his other hand to fish for the key in his pocket. He swipes the key and the lights immediately turn on to greet us to the common area and then he navigates to what appears to be one of the bedrooms and swipes again to go inside.

"Show me that you miss me."

I smile while taking my bottom lip between my teeth before dropping to my knees in front of him and quickly undoing his button.

I greedily tore off both layers of his clothes and his friend springs into my face.

I immediately dart my tongue out to make circles on the tip before I take the tip in whole and start sucking it and swirling my tongue around.

He curses before bringing me feet and then picking me up under my thighs so my legs are over his shoulder.

He lowers me onto his hard member and I wince at the immediate pain but it eases as I feel him slowly slide into me.

Once he's all the way in he pulsates a bit inside of me before doing one hard slam that knocks the breath out of me.

He makes slow and steady strokes before he brings me down lower and lays me on my back with my legs still on his shoulder.

He leans down to give me a quick kiss before going to my nipples using his tongue to flick one and his finger to pinch the other one while keeping his pace.

He gets into a sitting position after and moves down a free hand to make circles with my clit as he also does the same with his hips.

The pressure builds up in my stomach and then everything is released causing Tego to curse and then fill me up while kissing me against my neck.

We get up and take a shower together before going back out to the party hand in hand to listen to some more music and drink some more.

Tego and I eventually go back to the jacuzzi before we see Chino walking towards us rather quickly.

"Unnu see Alexia?" He asks with his eyebrows pushed together.

Tego and I shake our heads no before getting out to stand by Chino.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking for her?" I ask.

We hear a loud crashing sound and then hear a voice scream over the music.

"Bomboclaat ya now!"

Alexia.