Chapter 1

Turp

Turp

Turp

A heel striking the floor makes a sound. A group of documents are being carried by a black-haired woman who is not particularly tall.

The woman approached a room with nearly every wall covered with windows, making the space just a little bit brighter. She moaned in exhaustion as she approached the room.

She set the documents on the table next to her and turned to look around, but all she saw was a man sitting with his legs crossed on a grey couch in the room's large window. Her heart was racing because of how attractive the guy was.

She looked anxiously at the gorgeous man who seemed to be her employer and replied, "I have brought the document you have asked, boss." With a proud grin, the guy turned to face the women.

"Good work; thanks, Kimori, for lending the documents." As he clapped his hands collectively, the man spoke. The women left the room after nodding. She lets out a sigh of relief and returns to her office, where she resumes work while daydreaming about her attractive employer.

Time skipped to noon..

The woman stretches her aching body before pressing the enter key on her keyboard. She shut down the computer and started to prepare her handbag. Her pals shouting for her prevent her from leaving after getting up from her chair.

"YO URAKINA!" Her female friend called for her as she runned to her.

"Slow down your voice, Kima; you're making me uncomfortable!" As her worried eyes scanned the area, Urakina spoke. Her friend scoffed and continue.

"Yeah, whatever. Urakina, do you want to go get some onigiri?" Kima said while holding up a large amount of cash. As soon as she said that, the woman's eyes glowed.

"OF COURS-"

"Hey, kimori!" She hears a man's voice welcome her. Her employer appeared when she turned around. As soon as she spotted him, she flushed.

"Yes, boss?" Urakina spoke as she turned to face her boss. The man softly grinned while gazing at the women.

"I wanted to ask for help, can you finished the script for October presentation?" The male begged the females to assist him. The unexpected request left Urakina speechless.

"B-but I just finished my wor-"

"Please?~ I will increase your salary." With a soft smile, her supervisor said. Urakina wished she could have eaten onigiri with Kima, but she had to comply with her boss's orders.

"O-okay..." she said with a sad tone. When she complied with his instruction, her employer grinned joyfully.

"Thanks a lot! You're a life saver!" As her boss stroked her shoulder, he murmured.
Urakina looked down in sadness.

"Hmm..okay at that point! I will spare a salmon onigiri for you, urakina-chan!" Her companion kima said with a kind grins.Urakina grinned cheerfully as soon she knew that.

"Thanks!" She answered with a cheerful grin. Kima nodded and walked away with her boss. She walked back in with a heavy feet.

She retreated to her comfortable chair and turned back on her computer. She let out a tired sigh and started typing on the keyboard.

After a few minutes..

"Haaa... finally finished.." she sighed out and cracked her finger. She take a look outside the window and see the sky is now slightly dark blue.

"Shi- its almost night already.." she mumble. She was about to close the tab she opened on her chrome but something caught her attention.

"Huh? What's this?" She mumbled as she look at the screen. She sees a commercial for an otome game. She went to the game's website after clicking the ad.

"Maybe a little rest won't hurt, right?" She mumbles once more and engages in a small game.

More and more hours later...

"Ahh! How do I got this guy heart?!" She screamed out in anger. Her eyes widen as she casts another glimpse out the window.

"WHOA, OUTSIDE IS DARK! I've got to go home!" She spoke in a fright. She shut down the computer and grabbed her handbag. She dashed out of the building and started walking as rapidly as she could to get home.

"Ugh I hate walking at night!" She grumbled and stopped at the crossing road. There weren't any vehicles left after a couple cars passed by. She sighed in tiredness and crossing the road without looking around.

HON

HON

HON

On her left, a loud honking can be heard. When she turns her head to the left, she sees a truck closing in quickly. She is incapable of responding to it, and

THUD!!

She get crashed by the truck. Her body felt heavy. All her body is hurt. She can't move too. She was laying on her side as her eyes wide open, staring at the puddle of blood on the road.

Her eyes felt heavier too. What a tragic ending... she died getting hit by a truck because of her clumsiness. A unmarried women didn't even get her first kiss yet...

Poor women... I wonder if I could help her? Hehe, something is waiting for her in her Next life~
_________________________

Goodday my fellow children! My another book is here! >:D I have been waiting to make this kind of stories! Muahahahaa!

A little spoiler for Omega13666 there would be yandere in her harem too~ 😈

Let's enjoy this freak show!~ see ya~