Chapter 24

Immediately I pushed her off me. She fall to the floor and glared at me.

"How rude of you.." As she swept her clothing, she said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the chair to return it to its position.

"So, why are you here? Kira?" I questioning her immediately.

"ey, calm down first. I had a feeling that you will punch my face!" She said as she back away.

"Alright alright, now first... why the heck you just magically appear and fall on me!? Did you do that on purpose!?" I said angrily.

She chuckle nervously.

"Look, I'm sorry okay! Its just the only way I can keep yuko from following me!" She said as a excuse.

"Whatever.. just tell me why you come.." I said as I rubbed my eyes. Ugh my mood is bad because I didn't get enough sleep..

"YOU BI- ugh okay... so I need to remind you.. about the heroin." I tilt my head as I listened to her.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked. She showed a annoyed face when I keep asking her question.

"Since you're changing the personality of the villainous drastically.. for some reason, I can't really access to see the status of the heroin." Her words were plain.

Can't get to it? Why did she say like this is some kind of rpg game?!? But I'm not really sure what she meant.

"So I can't really predicted what will the heroin be. But I just want to warning you, they might change.." Darkly, she said.

Change? Who? The heroin? Is it possible? Shikari had to be changed as well, but what if the heroin also changed? That will be difficult. Just for now, I had to remain cautious.

"Oh and.. Take care of that Takashi guy" she said as a portal open behind her.

"W-wait! What do you mean!?" I asked before she walk into the portal.

"He might change feelings.. and resulting a twist for the universe.." She enters the portal while murmuring.

I couldn't even speak. Change of emotion? just as Shikari did? What does that mean? My head is spinning from all of the thinking, ugh!

I simply need to unwind from all of my thinking. This information came on way too fast. Particularly considering that next year will be the year I encountered heroin.

I'm worried.

"Lady Martina.. you still awake? You should sleep or you won't be getting my Acid Drops Candys.." Shikari's voice echoed behind me.

I quickly turned around and came face to face with Shikari. This lady, even when she's tired, still cares for me.

She sways due to her drowsy eyes and collapses against my body, which was seated in the chair.

I became locked in her embrace when she wrapped her arm around me.

"H-hey!" My face was red, and I jumped.

Her soft, endearing snore was audible to me. I sigh and give her a head pat. Geez.. this lady is getting too comfortable around me..

But the worries still haunt me..
________________________

I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR TWO DAYS AND THE SHORT CHAPTER 😭😭😭

My motivation is going out for a vacation! I'm very sorry for my laziness :') but don't worry! I'm sure I will have my motivation back to write the next chapter cuz I had planned what to write! So just pray for me! 💂💂💅

Thanks for reading my babies!