Chapter 45

We all returned to academy as usual after the trip. But one embarrassing moment that they caught us in is still fresh in the minds of those in the academy.

I literally wanted to jump off a cliff at the time, and now... people are probably looking at us strangely.

I mean...of course they'd be strange if they saw a lady with ladies attached to her in a questioning position. They'd get the wrong impression that we're dating or something.

Despite the fact that we have no romantic feelings for each other.

We certainly don't, do we...?

I really hope they forgot about yesterday's accident. I just want a normal day without rumors and controversy.

That's what I thought. Now we're in class, and some students are clearly staring at us as if they're expecting a kpop love drama shit to happen.

I sighed anxiously and looked down at my notes, embarrassed. Meanwhile, the others are behaving normally...well, not exactly normally. Like MORE fruity, which confuses me.

Are they attempting to further making them grt the wrong idea? Or do you just want to make me more embarrassed...? Ugh..they love to tease me.

Shikari was literally attached to me, with her head resting on my shoulder and a slight red hue on her smooth skin. Asuka kept asking me nonsense questions with sparkly eyes, as if she was speaking to someone she loved about.

Meanwhile the bratty Nanami.... She simply rested her arms on the table while facing us from her seat. Her head was leaned against a pair of her arms, and she had a reddish tint to her cheek. Staring intently at me.

They're acting like I'm their crush, really.

This is strange.

A beep followed by a recognizable voice could then be slowly heard in my thoughts.

In Martina mind

"Hm is this working..? Oh! Hello again, Martina!" I heard a holy voice in my mind and i immediately knew who's that.

"Kira!?" I said in my head in shock.

"Heyya~" not gonna lie, i kinda miss her.

"Where the f you go when i need help, kira" i said coldly.

"Ayo chill girlie, i just went on a vacation...."

"For a long time? Yea sure" i said mockingly.

"Gosh, just calm down, i know i gone for a long time! You don't even miss your god!?"

"...Sometimes but not now"

"Heh, you got more bitches huh?" My face went bright red shade when she said that.

"What do you mean!? They're just my friend!" I can hear her sigh.

"Hm, i thought you realize it already after a long time...you are still stupid and dense." She mock me.

"What do you even mean by that?!"

"Well anyway, just reminding you. Enemies might raid this academy, so just prepare. Ciao~!"

"W-wait! What do you me-"

...

I heard another beep and im snapped back to reality. Gosh that stupid god... She didn't give me enough hint.. but for sure i have to prepare...

Rinnnnggggggg

Hearing the bell make all students in the class start standing up and leaving.

"Hm let's eat some more macaroons!" As she stood up with the others, Shikari replied. I got up as well, relieved that their fruitiness had finally subsided.