Chapter 13

Next day..

I had an amount of books in my arms as I descended the stairs. Why are they making me bring all of these books? In a few minutes, I have a meeting with Lady Martina. I want to leave this place immediately. The other Evils simply act as they please. If only I could push every book to the library using my magic.

I took a stride forward when all of a sudden I felt a heavy pressure behind me. I feel like someone is shoving me down. Indeed, there is.

I missed my step on the stair and pathetically fell on my head as a result of the tremendous impact.

THUD

A strong sound of me hitting the floor can be heard. My head felt like its gonna split into two! I slowly get up on my knees when my head get hit by something i can't explained. I fell on my chest as my consciousness start fading. What a worst day to be Asuka...

Skip bought you to a scene of God making ritual to burn Yuka....

As the dazzling brightness catches the corner of my eyes, I slowly open them. How am I? I quickly blink to get a clear view of the mysterious room. I was astonished to discover what was in the room after my vision returned. T-t-toture room!? There are a lot of toturing items in the space. I am staring at my bound body on the chair and feeling weak.

Who would harm me like this?
I just want a normal life as a princess (totally not Shikari). God no longer loves me...

Messages from God
I do love her

"How was the sleep?" i heard a familiar voice saying that. I turn my head to my side and see.....Teacher??? What is he doing here! Or is he the one bring me here?!

"Teacher!? What are you doing jere! Nevermind that, Help me!" I begged him for assistance. He keeps staring at me. What....? Is he not going to assist me? Oh, you've got to be joking!

"Well i can't "

"WHY!?" i yelled at the ugly old man. He sighed and then goes to the toturing items.

"I can't believe that Master Luis appear after 6 years." he start explaining.

"Before then, we never lost to the Good. After he just vanish , Evils was starting to lost. All students that used to practice with Master Luis start to lose confidence in fighting." teacher said and then he picked up a scissor. He walked close to me and hold the strands of my hair.

"u-ummm.."

"but you." teacher face was starting to get furious.

"even tho he show up again. I can't believe that he interested in someone that isnt even suit to be Evils!" teacher yelled at me.

"well, you're true about that! Why am i choosed to be Evil!" i yelled again at him but he then shut my mouth by tucking my hair.

"i don't know why but if he want the Evil one.... I can gave him.." teacher mumble darkly. At the teacher's tone, I tremble a little. What did he mean when he said that? The teacher then barely tucked my hair, making me yelp. He grabbed my hair and pulled it in between the harsh edge of the scissors.

As I grasp what he wants to accomplish, my eyes start to widen. I was wriggling in my seat while attempting to stop him. No..... NO!

"W-w-what!! NO STO-"

Snip..

The scissor made a loud noise, and I saw pieces of my hair come out as it did so. And at that point, my lovely, long hair was gone. He just kept chopping off carelessly my other long hair. After cutting a couple of my hair strands so they appeared slightly shorter, he eventually stopped. I suffered trauma. You could argue that it's just a hair, but to me, it's more precious.