Chapter 26

The next day...

Time passed by way too quickly. Perhaps that explains why older people always advise us to spend more time with our families.

I turn a page in the book I checked out from the library.

"Lady Martina! You're here all the time!?!" Shikari is running in my direction wearing a light green outfit, but I'm too lazy to mention the specifics.

To be completely honest, I was perplexed as to why each figure had distinctive colours.

Like, you know. Shikari always wears a green outfit, thus she must like the colour.

Additionally, Horika seems to like purple. Although Asuka frequently wears pink or an unidentified colour, I'm not sure.

I believe that I was also drawn to blue or turquoise-like colours. Unfortunately, I am unable to choose any other hues because my closet is filled with turquoise-colored clothing.

I believe the game developer was pretty lazy.

"What are you doing here, Lady Martina!" She said and start dragging me from my arm.

"I just want to read in peace..." i said and hid the book i read earlier behind my back.

"Nevermind that, we need to get to the hall!"She spoke.

I simply followed her little form after nodding. Oh yea... that new student... I wonder how they look like.

Or perhaps they are heroin. I sighed in unhappiness.

I glance at Shikari that was still pouting. My face started to get a little hotter. Well, that's adorable...(she doesn't denying her statement?! *shock emoji*)

After a few minutes, we reach the hall. Oh, my God, it's crowded here.

I don't know if the new student is the daughter of the god or something cuz this place is too heavily designed. Perhaps they are unique.

Asuka and the other are already seated on the designated chair. I guess they were waiting for me.

We sat down beside them on the empty seat. And chat a little like what bff does..

"Hey, why exactly they designing the hall like a god gonna come down the sky?" I said coldly.

"Well... its not exactly a god but people said that they have a light magic!" Horika said as she examined her razor-sharp nail.

Light magic?! I got out the book I was reading before and turned to that page because, damn, that sounds interesting.

I believe that it has mentioned it. The newly appointed owner of the light magic

"Now since all student has arrive, we present the most brilliant student in studies..."

"...Nanami Futori..!?"
"...Nanami Futori!!" The announcer and I both spoke at the same time.

As soon as I heard her name, I looked up from my book. A woman with brown textured bob hair and blue Victorian attire enters the stage.

When I view the lady figure, my eyes start to swell. No way... it is the Heroine!! But when I play the game, the fact that the heroine has light magic is never mentioned!?

The game's developer certainly incredibly sloppy, yet when I play as the heroine, has she even encountered the antagonist?

I'm not sure, but what matters right now is that I had to watch out for her. As Kira suggested, she might have changed...

"Thanks for letting me studying here..." The heroin spoke in a whisper-like tone.

All the students burst into cheers as soon as they heard her voice. What the hell is going on? Is this a stage for K-pop?

But she seems OK, right? It didn't seem that she had the evil behaviour.. I'm not certain.

upon the announcement. The entire student body gathered around Nanami.

If I recall correctly, they are likely asking about the heroine's light magic. The heroine was supposed to capture the first guy named (A).

Note from Kira
I was lazy to figure out the side character name cuz he probably won't be important. I guess?

If I remember that (A) is the leader of the Speed magic club.. I will just write that down in case.. I write it down on my palm with a pen that I bring with me.

"(A) will pick up the heroin handkerchief...." i mumble while not paying attention around me.

"Ah.. your handkerchief fall from her pocket, Lady Nanami.." I look out into the crowd, and my eyes enlarge.

Ta-takashi!?! BOI GET BACK HERE! Where the hell is (A) the guy? I look around and see him flirting with Horika.

I swiftly make my way to them as I turn to gaze back at my "fiancée."

"Oh.. thanks, um.."

"Takashi Kimari" he said with a sweet smile. I can see a slight blush on her face. No no no!

"Takashi! Your sister calling for you!" I said and lock our arm together.

"O-oh Martina..?" He said awkwardly.

"Come on!" I murmured, dragging him along behind me.

That was close, and I can sense how curiously everyone is looking at us. I then sensed a brief stare from someone. My anxiety could never..

...

"Hey, who is that lady?" I said while smiling innocently.

The guy that i ask at flinch and blushed slightly.

"O-oh she's Prince Takashi fiancee! Her name is Martina Rikaris!" He replied.

"Martina Rikaris...heh" i scoffed a little.

"Sorry you guys, i'll need to unpack my belongings in my dorm." I remarked before leaving.

I think I felt fury inside of me as I strolled along the hallways lined with noble dorms.

Martina Rikaris....

Interesting competitor
_____________________

Hue sorry for not posting for almost two days. I was reading an interesting book and felt lazy a little.

And sorry too for the short chapter cuz you can't blame me.

But anyway! Seem like Martina had met the heroin! And like God Kira said, Takashi is in danger now! What will happen between them? Will the heroin get a reverse harem?

What exactly God Kira meant by Takashi suppose changing feeling?

Well that will be answered in more chapter! Stay tune my child!