Chapter 28

I kept my eyes fixed on the food on the plate in front of me as I went deep into thought.

What the heck is wrong with that heroin... I mean she's alright but something feels weird about her.. the expression that she made earlier...

Am I paranoid...?

"Lady Martina! You better eat or Horika will steal your macaroon!" Shikari admonished me.

I quickly recovered and turned to face Horika as she attempted to grab my favourite dessert covertly. I prod her waist, which makes her giggle a little.

"GOS- geez I just want a piece..." Horika chuckle when her plan failed.

I sighed and smiled.

"Just ask for it, don't take it without my permission.." I said and put one of the macaroons at her plate.

"Wow! Thanks, Martina~!" As she spoke, she stuffed a macaroon into her lips.

We returned to our classroom after lunch. Shikari and Asuka were decided to leave early because neither of them completed their assignment. Heh, unprofessional unlike me!

Since I am aware of our math teacher's temper, I finish my job early. I guess I deserve an award for my hardwor-

I'm walking to class when all of a sudden I'm yanked away from my side. The person pushed me to the wall hardly.

Gosh! That's hurt! Who's this bit- I looked in front of me and see the heroin, smirking like a bully. Whoa, wait

"G-geez why you pushed me so har-" I tried to understand the situation.

"Shut up sl*t!" She looked at me and yelled.

When she swore, my mouth looked like a 0 on a scale. A heroin curse-since when? Nah who make this chick mad... This is not the heavenly heroine I portrayed, is it?

"Um Nanami what's wron-"

"Just listen to me you heartless lady!"
She said, overwhelming me with her words.

Heartless lady!? Who told you that! She then circled me to prevent me from running away. She looked at me with the punchable face.

She had a bitch face, to be perfectly honest.

"Don't you dare to lay a finger at Prince Takashi!" She threatened me.

But I'm already his fiancee??

"Um I'm his fiance-"

"I know that! Because of that, I don't want you to touch him, talk to him or even breath the same air as him!" She said.

Wow this sound kinda cringe... stop it gurl...

"But I can-" in a speed of light, I felt a heavy and hard pressure hit my stomach.

"GAHWK! Wha- the F*CK!!" I swore as I began to cough. I grasp my stomach as I slowly collapse to the ground.

She's shorter than me, but damn, she's so strong! When she punched my tummy, it felt like I had been shot! Bitc-

"I will make sure that you are hated, don't mess with me..." she murmured while casting a stern look at me.

She then virtually stomps off into the distance.

What the heck happened just now? Why is she acting in such a manner? There's something completely wrong right now! Guh! my tummy!

"Damn thats really hurt huh?" I heard an angelic voice in my head.

"Kira..?" I whisper as I winced in pain.