Chapter 21

"w-what're you doing here!?" I pointed at her and said. She sipped her tea from a purple-decorated tea cup while wearing her flirtatious smirk.

"Well, I'm the vice president! Want my autographs?~"

"No thanks- wait how old are you actually!?" I asked her that.

She set down her tea cup and grinned as she approached me. Shikari and Asuka moved away from me, and I retreated.

I'm sorry. Why don't they assist me? Then, as she encircled me with her arms, my back landed against the wall. Her chest also pressed against me, and I felt my face heat up.

Oh my God, Kira, please save me! I have no idea why I feel self-conscious around boobs! Am I a pervert? NO NO NO I'm never stared at them before!!!

She raised my chin and gave me a starry-eyed look with her deep purple eyes.

"That very rude for asking a woman what their age is~ I must have to teach you to make you behave more~" she said in seductive voice.

OH MY FACKING GOD-! WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!?! MA'AM!?!?

"Horika, that's my fiancee" Takashi gently reprimanded her. I heard her sighing as she pouted. She let me go and flip her hair.

"Okay chill, I'm just teasing her" She spoke. My face is crimson red because of what happened earlier, and I'm still frozen. What the frick is happening to me is also altering.

"By the way, I'm 15 years old!" She said with a proud face. 15!?!? But she looked more younger than that!

"Wait- Takashi is 13 years old, isn't it weird for someone younger than you being the president?" I state in confusion.

"Well, Takashi had a good grade and good reputation! So he kinda deserve the position" Hokira replied.

Hm that make sense..

"What exactly you need that you came here?" Takashi said as he get up from his seat.

I tried to remember back what I want to ask them.

"Oh! I was wondering if y'all have a choose person to take over the principal"

He hummed while grabbing some clipped papers. While Hokira peered in from behind him, he turned each page.

"From the information I receive, His name will be Kataki Tanaki. He is-"

"Oh! Father will be the next principal!? What an honour!~" Horika said with a happy face. What

I looked at her in disbelief and confusion.

"That's your father!?" Shikari said from behind. Horika turned to us and flipped her hair. She scoffed.

"Yah, my father is the most intelligent people in this country. He's also very kind hearted, unlike yours!" She said as she glared at Shikari.

Oof, thats way too far.

"What did you say?!-"

Takashi steps in between them to break up their altercation. Do they frequently argue?

"Now, we still not sure about it. Just wait for our final decision" Calmly, Takashi said.

I suppose all we can do now is wait? However, I'm incredibly eager to see them and concerned for the security of the institution. Ugh I have no choice then.

"Thanks for telling me, sorry if I make your work harder"
In shame, I muttered.

They chuckle and encourage me not to apologise for it. Well I'm just curious. After that, a guy busted in the room.

"Takashi! The science club had acid exploded, we need your help!!" He spoke.

Takashi got to his feet and followed him while running. They detonated? Oh god, this is my favourite topic today! What a hassle.

"What!? Acid!? Brother, don't get hurt!"
Shikari stated while anxiously following them to the club. I open my mouth to tell her to not worry but she already rushed there.

I frowned and turned to talk to Asuka next to me, but she had already left.

"Wha- where did Asuka go!?" I exclaimed in shock.

Horika gesture to the space outdoors. Asuka was using her wings to fly away as I peered behind me.

"Where are you going, Asuka!?" I yelled out which stopped her.

"I forgot about my notes! I will be back, Lady Martina!" She yelled back. She then takes off like a lightning bolt. I just being dumbfounded as I stare at her leaving me alone with...

"Well you guys are really busy huh?"

"Here take a seat and a cup of tea." When Horika stated that, I had a flashback to when Kira and I first met. I calmly sip the tea with the lemon flavour.

On the couch that was placed there, we are seated.

"Now my darling, what do you plan to do now?~" Horika spoke in an alluring manner.

I almost chocked on the warm tea when she said that. I frequently coughed because I thought the tea might spill out of my nose. Once more, my face is a blazing crimson colour.

"W-what are y-you saying now is sounding w-weird!!" I said as I tentatively picked up the tea cup with trembling hands.

She lowered her gaze as she carefully looked up and down at me with narrowed eyes. She glanced at my warm face and grinned.

"Well, what do you think it is?~"

"Wrestling on be-" the random word came out my mouth.

"What?"

"I-I-I MEAN- chu?? NO NOT THA-" my face is heating like a pan. You could fry an egg on it.

"Chu?~" she repeat the word I randomly said.

"NO! I MISS TALKE-" she stood up and sit beside me. My hand is trembling as I put down the cup.

She leaned close to my side face and onto my ear.

"What is it?~" She put her lips to my ear and gave me a deep whisper. I yelled in humiliation. My earlobe felt her heated breath. WHOA, WHAT IS THIS? SEDUCTION PRACTICE!?

I move away from this flirtatious girl. But that was a mistake. She saw an opportunity as I moved a little and pinned me down into the couch.

MA'AM!?!?!

She could easily see the panicked redness on my face. My cheek is touched by her finger as she giggles. THIS PRACTICE IS A LITTLE BIT INTENSE!!!

"What an flawless skin you had, Darling~"

God comments
For you guys information, Martina thought this is an practice for Horika to do with her future husband. So stupid and dense ( =_= )

As our lips is an inch close. The door of the room opened.

"Miss Horika! We also need hel-" its the previous guy voice.

"Ah, sorry for interrupting..." he said as he backed away to close the door.

"I will come later.." She addressed the man.

The man hummed, and then the door shut. For us, it was a silent period. She smirked and then get off me.

"I will be going...see you later, Darling~" She said as she stepped out of the room wearing long, black gloves.

I was sitting there unable to speak. My face turned tomato-red as I began to comprehend. I put my finger on my lips as my face heated up.

"S-she... almost kissed me!?"

But that was a practice! Its doesn't count right!? But... why... Why didn't I moved when she do that...? Ugh.... I'm so weird!

I felt.... calm for some reason...
_________________________

Dangit! Martina is too stupid and dense for lesbian romance!! And I can actually imagine in my head Horika hovering her. Kinda hot I gotta say ;)