Chapter 35

This is very terrible. In fear, I was seated on the Shikari study table. She obviously loves nature, as seen by the number of books piled high on her polished, wooden table. But that isn't the case right now.

She is in the restroom, which is the true issue. Strange sound is made as water spills from the bathtub. And I have a strange thought...

She's the same gender as me, my God! Why should I feel ashamed?

I shook my head as I heard the bathroom door behind me being pulled open. As soon as I realized she had left the bathroom, I froze.

"U-um do you have clothes on..?" I said while still not looking. I can heard Shikari shocked by the question.

"No.." She responds.

I won't dare to look back now. It would be a sin if I did. And if Kira finds out, she'll make fun of me. I sighed and tried to remain composed.

"Please wear your clothes in the changing room if you had.." i said calmly.

"Yes Lady Martina.." she said embarrassedly.

Then I hear her footsteps walk into the closet. My cheeks steamed straight up as I let my head fall on the table.

I find it unbelievable that I have to go through this before my room is ready. This is excessive... While my face is on the table, I whimper. Then something snapped in my mind.

MY CLOTHES???

If my clothing are in my room, what can I wear? Do I have to wear these clothing repeatedly? That would stink, there is no way! I just want to beat my head against the table even harder to make all the thoughts stop.

Instead, I slam my fist into the table, and then all of a sudden, I felt what felt like soft fabric. I raise my head and scan the edge of the table.

On her table, I saw a violet blossom sprout.

How in the world did that happen? However, the purplish hue does not match the style of Shikari light green. It makes me think of Horika. I gently stroked the flower's purple petals.

It is tender.

As I gaze at the purple blossom, my eyes get softer. Shikari Dorm may not be all that horrible after all; the tranquility here makes me feel as though I'm in the center of a garden.

I felt like someone is holding both of my shoulder behind me which i can't really realize.

"Are you okay...?" A murmur was audible next to my left ear. The unexpected whisper, however, made me a little uneasy despite the hot breath.

In shock, I yelled as my body jerked around and backed away, causing my back to strike the table. The person behind me was astonished that I moved instinctively, causing their hand to drop to the edge of the table when I turned around.

 The person behind me was astonished that I moved instinctively, causing their hand to drop to the edge of the table when I turned around