Chapter 12

"Lady Martina?"

"H-huh? What is it, Shikari-san?" I was startled hearing her voice when I was thinking about Asuka conditions.

"You was zoning out...what were you thinking?" She asked with a worried face. I shook my head and smiled gently at her.

"Nothing important.." i blurt out as i look at what teacher is teaching.

...

I scowled at Lady Martina's remark. After speaking with that Asuka girl the past two days, she has recently been zoning out.

'She probably thinking about that girl...' Although Asuka is stunning, she is on the evil side. I was concerned Lady Martina might be wounded. I find it sad that she has only been thinking about that girl. Well, I will just see what Lady Martina up to...

We headed to the cafeteria as usual after class. I should bring her some sweets, perhaps. She then smiled warmly as she turned to face me.

"I'll need to talk to someone, i hope you don't mind...?" She spoke to me while looking desperate. Again?? She probably meeting Asuka again... ugh I should stop being jealous over small thing..

"Sure but be careful, okay?"

"Heh i always safe!" She said with a proud face. Well she's because i always protecting her...

"Well then, see ya!" She said as she run and waved at me. I waved back and put on a happy expression. My expression completely darkened as soon as she left my line of sight. I really detest these feelings.

Maybe I had to clarified something about that Asuka girl... I just had to make sure that Lady Martina is not threatened to met her everyday.. i'm surely not stalking her, yea!

Until she made a sharp turn around the corner, I silently followed her. I get nervous and hastily move to the corner. In case they are conversing, I lean against the corner wall with my back.

"Have you talked to them?" I heard Lady Martina said. What does she meant by that?

"I did but they just gave me a disgusting glare..." i heard Asuka voice replied to her. Is she talking about the other Evils?

"Hm..well there's no point trying... did you have anything intresting happen?" Lady Martina asked her. I can sense that Asuka is hesitating.

"Um..there is.."

...

I woke up on my rough bed sleepily. I looked around my room with an sleepy face. Ugh i hate this dorm... it make me hard to sleep..

"HEY WOKE UP, TRASH!" My ear picked up our teacher screaming. I was startled by the loud noise and immediately sat up straight. I thought my ear is gonna bleed.. the other students just laugh at me. How humiliating...

"Well now! All of you trash need to show others your magic!" Our teacher said. Some of the students were chatting about their magic and stuff.

"Oi! You black shirt guy!" He screamed at the emo guy beside me. The guy immediatly stand up.

"Show us your magic, dxckhead!" He yelled at the guy. He nodded quietly and hold up his hand.

"<Koniogenesis>" He softly murmurs. Then he felt some sort of dust coming from his palm. Then, the dust moved and took the shape of arrows. The nearby students were in awe.