Chapter 2

Urakina pov

It's cold and soft at the same time, yet why does it feel like nothing? I feel like I'm floating? My eyes fly open, and I find myself staring at eternally dark ceilings. I'm in a blackhole or it's like one? What the fu-

I slowly laid down on the pitch-black floor, trying to make sense of what just happened. I-i.....I got hit by a truck! How did I get here—did I die? Am I currently in heaven? Or maybe hell?

While I was speaking to myself, a heavenly voice said, "Nope, this is not hell or heaven, my child." How did they...

As I attempted to stand up, it once more said, "I can read your mind, my child." I got to my feet and scanned the endless space.

"W-who's that!" To sound more brave, I slightly increased my voice. The voice scoffed as if it were making fun of me.

"Behind you, fool" the voice said. I quickly reversed direction in a flash. I see a woman with a blondy hair wearing a white outfit is seated on what appears to be a throne.

"Who the fuck are you!" I yelled at the woman who was giving me a sleepy-eyed look. She raises her right leg to rest on the other.

"I can be called as what your species refers to me, 'god'."The woman who claimed to be god grinned subtly. G-god!? Is she being truthful? She may be because of the clothes she is wearing, which are so lovely.

"How could I believe you!" I screamed at her in shock. The 'god' glared at me while blinking and flashing golden pupils. Due to the low brightness, I didn't even detect the colour of her eyes before.

"You wanna try me?" She whispered ominously while giving me a golden-eyed glare. As soon as she stated that, the room suddenly cooled down. Oh sh*t, it's freezing.

"OKOK I BELIEVE YOU!" I said, coldly trembling. She turned her head away when the air grew warm once more.

"Good. In any case, my child, you must be wondering why you are here" God remarked with a sly grin on her face. She called me that, which made me feel weird.

"Well of course you're god," I questioned. God seemed to find it awkward that I called her that.

"Just called me, kira." (that's me >:D)she said with her eyes heavy with sleep. I agreed and nodded.

"So basically, you died!" She made a serious face when she said that. I grimaced.

"I realised that"

"But since you're my favourite person, dying would be dull, so I brought you up here." She said with joy.

"Ah, you must be tired after all of that, let's have a seat!" She said something before flicking her finger. Then a coffee table appeared in front of her and her throne transformed into a pillow. A cushion then appeared in front of me.

With her beautiful voice, she commanded, "Take a seat, my child." I place my hand on the coffee table as I slowly sit on the pillow. A jug and two cups of tea suddenly emerge on the table after she flicks her finger once again.

"Have a drinks too~" Her voice was soft as she spoke. I took a short sip from the ornamented tea cup that I had just picked up. As soon as I tasted it, my eyes glistened.

"Its so good!" I said as I take another sip of the refreshing tea. In actuality, I preferred tea than coffee. While I was savouring the hot tea, Kira continued to describe her plan for bring me to this location.

"Well.... I wanted to give you another chance to be alive again..." she said as she also sipping the tea in her cup. I look at her and can clearly understand what she is saying.

"So... you wanted to revived me back?" I said, slightly cocking my head. She nodded but than her expression change to serious.

"But your body in your prior life has dead, I can't use the body anymore." She added, her pupils shining as she stared at me with galaxy-like pupils. The tea's fragrances permeated the air around me, I swallowed nervously.

"So..."

"Yes, I have to reincarnated you to the another universe~" she said with joy as she clapped her hand excitedly. I threw out the tea I was drinking in disbelief at her choice. She laughed at my response and quickly cleaned up my mistake with a flick of her finger.

"SERIOUSLY?! Like- I reincarnated as the op witch?! Or did I become a monarch? Or-" While I was in anime mode, Kira immediately silenced me.

"Oh my dear child~ Its not like that~" she said with her angelic voice. She reached beneath the coffee table and brought out a white file, which she handed to me.

"That was a file about the person that I have chosen for you." She flipped open the stinned file for me as she said that. According to the small portion of the woman's photo, it is a bio about a blonde woman. I read the document's contents aloud.
____________________________

picture*

Name: Martina Rikaris

Age: will started as a baby

Mbti: Infp

Personality: Cold like the queen of ice,
                          will talked with people but
                          just a little, E̷̡͉͍͕͔͇͚̞̅͆̏́̍v̴͙̬̞͐͒̐̄̑͝i̴̧̪̣͔̓̒̒͆́͒̋̕l̷͚̙̜̬̹͙͔̯̆̓̒́̐͊͑̓̽͝,
                         (Personality might change
                         after the soul enter)
_____________________________

"Eh? Why was the word on the personality is bugged??" I reacted with worry and interest. Kira laughs and snatches the file out of my fingers.

"Well~ I will explain when you're reincarnated there~" she said with a slightly uneasy smiles. I quake with terror. Then I think of something.

"Wait, I'll be reborn as a child first?!" I exclaimed in shock. While using the file to fan herself, she nodded.

"Yea! Otherwise, it won't be fun~" Kira spoke while flashing a spooky smile. She then took a gradual turn toward me.

"Oh yah! You need to go now!" She looked at me and stated with a serious expression.

"Wha-"

"Be prepared! It will be hurt a little~" Kira spoke while flashing her spooky smile. She extended her arm upward. She slapped her hand down with a loud crash, and I followed suit by tumbling to my knees.

My back felt like it had a large boulder thrown at it. I'm unable to stand. I'm also unable to speak.

I was trying to stand up using my arms as a support, but it's still difficult and heavy. My body suddenly began to hurt all over. As I was lying on my chest and breathing heavily, the crushing weight began to gradually fade. Kira is standing in front of me and is beaming broadly.

The last thing I heard before passing out was "Good luck~" from her angelic voice.