Chapter 4

Ok heard me out.

So I had to change their age a little. I supposed to edit the chapter 3 but it have been seen by many people so its too late.

They will be 7 years old now :)

So that mean it has been 7 years has passed...

And their in elementary school

Now onto the story
___________________________

"Are you Lady Martina?"

I paid attention to the voice since it was high pitched and soft like my mother's. I turn my head to face the person when something flashes in front of my eyes.

A picture of a young girl with ash brown hair and emerald eyes, similar to my mother's, but with darker colour

A picture of a young girl with ash brown hair and emerald eyes, similar to my mother's, but with darker colour. She is dressed in a vintage green lolita dress with a preppy flair. It's incredible that I can identify the type of clothing, but that's not the point.

'OWW what was that flash??' I briefly adjusted my blurry vision by blinking my eyes many times.

"Uhh are you okay, Lady Martina?" The soft-spoken girl questioned. As soon as I woke up from my deep thinking, I instantly responded.

"Y-yes!" I instantly respond while feeling embarrassed. She chuckles softly and casts an emerald-colored gaze my way.

"So you're Lady Martina?"

"Yes, Sorry if this is rude but who are you, little girl?" She was a little taken aback by my inquiry. She then gave a faint flush as she turned to stare at her feet.

"W-we are the same age, Lady Martina.." I was perplexed. Dear God! I didn't realise I was still a child at this point! I behave as though I'm still in my former body! She cocked her head, looking bewildered like a puppy.

"Oh sorry for my rudeness, I'm Shikari Kanami! I'm your sister in-law!" She said with joy.

"Ohh! So that's your nam- WHAT!?" I made a tiny yell. I couldn't care less how many people were gawking at us. My sister in-law?!?

"Y-you're my sister in-law?!?" I stumbled as I uttered. When I yelled earlier, she jerked a little.

"U-u-um yes??" She shook as she spoke.

"Oh, sorry. Did I scare you?"
When I noticed her quivering like a scared puppy, I hurriedly apologised. She then offered an uncalled-for apology.

"L-lets talk about this outside..." She gave me a short nod before leaving the cafeteria with me. We lean against the wall while we sit on the floor.

"WHATDOYOUMEANTHATYOU'REMYSISTERINLAW-"

"S-stop talking too loud!" As she placed her hand on my mouth, she said. She swiftly withdrew her hand after that and apologised. Why she felt the need to apologise for everything baffles me.