Chapter 3

Martina pov

"Waa! WAA!" While I was soundly asleep, I heard an ANNOYING sound. Sleeping? Or maybe it was me? I blink open my eyes with supersonic speed. I look up and notice a strange ceiling, which confuses me.

Kira promised to reincarnate me in an other universe, but wait! I must then be in a different universe, am I right? I scanned the strange room with my curious eyes. I hold up my hand and see my chubby hand.

'So I did became a baby..' My next thought is about my parents' appearance. They must be attractive and appealing! I attempted to speak, but

"Waa...WAA!?" I was so startled that everything I said seemed like random noise. But I'm a baby, obviously.I then attempted to stand up, but as soon as I do, I flop over to one side like a ship in trouble. Oh no! This can't be! I'M JUST A HELPLESS BABY!!

"WAAAAAAA" I cried out loud without I even realise. The door to the room I was in was then suddenly approached quickly by a footstep. I see an angel after the door was forced open; who is that?

It was a woman in her mid-twenties with blonde hair and emerald eyes. She was quite attractive and looking a lot younger than I had ever been. The angel-like women came running to me, lifted me up, and gently rocked me.

"Shh...its okay Martina~ mommy here.." her soft voice making my heart melt. All day, all I wanted to do was hold her.

Wait...mommy?

Is this stunning woman my mother? I knew it! The image of the teen me is attractive, therefore naturally my mother is attractive as well. I swear, I had no cause to be happy. Being loved by my mum makes me feel both pleased and depressed at the same time. I missed my mother...

I then hug my new mommy even tighter. I enjoy the warmth. I... felt so happy. I chuckle as I admire my lovely mum. As soon as Mom noticed my smile, she also grinned broadly.

However, where is my father? I wonder where he is, though. How could he leave my mother to care for me by herself? My mother then take a baby bottle that was filled up with milks.

She gives me milk and hums a small tune. Wow, I had no idea that infant milk was so delicious! For me, it typically tastes a touch bitter. Mom put the bottle away when I had finished drinking all the milk in it, and she then placed me back in the crib.

"Sleep well~" Her sweet voice is really adorable. I wonder if I will also have it. She then stands up and gently closes the door. I then raise my hand and fix my gaze on it. Why does my palm have blue paint on it that is smudged? Strange..

Well I have to spend my life as a baby!

7 years pass...

I was now 7 years old... I currently attend elementary school! I suppose to today, then. I must attend my first day of school! Oh, how nostalgic this was. I kind of miss attending classes...

In fear, I clutch my mother's fingertips. As she securely gripped my hand, my mother grinned sweetly. We move around the strange castle-like setting.

Is this a elementary school at all? Being a daughter of the king is demanding

Is this a elementary school at all? Being a daughter of the king is demanding. But it's a lovely structure. I observe other children having fun while running around the school. Some of them had their parents' hands in theirs.

I look at them with tired eyes and feel somewhat envious.

"Martina? You okay?" My mom ask with a worried expression. I grinned brightly as I turned to face her.

"Yea! I just eager to make a new friend!"I answered with excitement. At my cuteness, my mother gave me a quiet smile. I was astounded by the elaborate decor as soon as we entered the large entryway. Too upscale to be a elementary school, I'm afraid.

To sign a paper related to our attendance there, we wait for our turn.

"Family Rikaris?" A voice yelling for us to enter the main office could be heard. Both of us got up and went into the room.

Two men, one of them is a middle-aged man and the other who looks like a grandpa, greeted us. I sit on the couch next to my mother and listen to her talk to the principal.

Because I'm still young, I didn't even grasp what they were talking about. Then the principal asked a question that truly irritates me.

"How is your hubby doing?" The elderly man enquired with interest. My mother was momentarily speechless before she exhaled.

"They're still in duty" mom said while looking down.My mother seemed uncomfortable when anyone asked her that. Yes, my father and I have never met, and I'm not even sure whether he's still alive. I didn't ask mum anything out of concern because I don't want her to stressed out.

"Oh...They're a hardworking person"

"Yes" mom replied with a straight face. Threatening conditions exist in this room. My skin is tingling. Following some conversation, they finally shake hands. I just grasp my mother's hand as we leave the room.

Then, we entered a room populated with children. It has a cafeteria-like vibe.

She then twisted my body such that it was facing her

She then twisted my body such that it was facing her. She gave a soft smile.

"You must remain here until noon, at which point I will pick you up. Please, dear, don't be obstinate with the teacher." She spoke quietly. I beamingly grinned.

"Of course! Mother, I'll secure the front row for you!" My mum laughs at my foolish behaviour. She gently massaged my head and released her hold on my hand. As she exited the cafeteria, she waved goodbye. I gladly waved back till she was no longer in view.

I ceased to smile and moaned with exhaustion. I then proceed to the nearby vacant table and sit down. They are really noisy. I need some quiet time.

A hushed voice woke me up as I was trying to go asleep. Although it is a touch high pitched, it almost sounds like mother.

"Hey, are you Lady Martina?"
________________________

Heh the first character appear 👹

Btw she still haven't got the message from god that she's in a otome game. But she will slowly realize as more she met more character.

Thanks for reading 💅