Chapter 48

I can hear the sweet and lovely wind flowing through the leaves and logs of the trees as we run through the woods. The sunlight streamed through the leaves and into our eyes, causing several of us to squint.

As some of us squint because the sunlight hurts our eyes, we can also protect our eyes from branches that come into our path and may injure our eyes.

We chased the small shadow creature that had taken the flower we needed; it was difficult to run in high heels, but we had no choice.

As we chased the creature, the woods came to an end, and we came upon the enormous shadow figure, who was laying on the ground and seemed to be breathing heavily despite the fact that we couldn't see its face in the shadow.

The small shadow monster we were chasing before approached the creature, which was still clutching the flower on its head. Nanami, who was determined to receive the flower, chased it as we were stunned by the strange state of the big shadow figure.

The small shadow thing approached the figure lying flat on the grass and tossed the flower on its body. Before Nanami could grasp it, the blossom had absorbed into the figure's body.

"Oh dangit! Why you stupid people just stand there?? Now we fvcking lose the flower because or you guys slowness!" Nanami groan in disappointment.

"... it's not my fault for sure, i was regaining my energy" Horika rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"Yea sure" Nanami replied sarcastically.

"Hmm weird, this creature doesn't seem to attacking us...?" Shikari said as she tilted her head at the big figure in curiosity.

"Is it too stunned seeing you guys breathtaking beauty? Relatable." I said with my flirtatious smirk plastered on my face and chuckle a little.

"Not with your seduction, Martina.." Horika rumble with her cheek slowly having a shade of red.

"..u-uhm..i think the creature is injured.. look at that" Asuka pointed to a large and lengthy log of wood that was stuck in its body. There is no blood, which makes logical given that they are made of soot...

I slowly grinned and approached it after realizing the reason.

"Hm seem like the Flichy Flower is used to try to heal the big creature... I mean, look at those midget running around and collecting the flower" I said, pointing to the grass.

The small shadow creature is racing about looking for the flower. Some of it, with the flower on its head, race toward the larger creature and hurl it.

So that's why we can't locate a single Flichy Flower in there...they burned some of it and went all out looking for this flower to heal this shadow figure.

The healing is working, but the large and lengthy tree log is blocking the way for its skin to recover, making its job more difficult. I then narrow my eyes and grin at Nanami and the others.

"How about we helped them?" I said in suggestive tone.

"Haa!? No way! That creature literally almost killing all people in the academy! And you're planning to save it?! Is your head okay??" Nanami ramble angrily.

"...b-but who know if it gonna be grateful with our help and decide to return it?" Asuka said naively.

"Oh shut up! You're just a weak water magic user! You're gonna be dead in a second you get close to it!" Nanami scolded her.

"..Nanami." My sudden deep voice make Nanami getting chill down her spine.

I was having my usual flirtatious smile but my expression is dark. I gave Nanami a piercing glare. Nanami sweat a little as she slowly pout and look away with a huff.

"Now now, no need to fight and lets go for it!" I laughed and reverted to my normal self.

I approached the large beast, who was exhaling heavily. I placed my hand on its shadow body. It's fairly sturdy and comfortable to walk on. I then drew my hand back and examined it.

As I dusted the soot from my palm, I sighed and placed my hands on my waist.

"Be prepared to be dirtying your clothes, ladies!" I said with a grin and use my wind magic to make me jump higher onto its body.

"W-what!? No way im dirtying my pretty clothes! Im staying here!" Nanami complained as she crossed her arms.

"Do what you want, Nanami.." Horika rolled her eyes as she took my hand, which had been extended to assist them in getting up.

I dragged them up one by one, except for Nanami, who remained on the ground. We then walked gently to where the large and long tree trunk had been stabbed. After we arrived, I cast my wind magic on it and began attempting to pull it out with my magic.

My arms were trembling as I tried to get it out. Horika and the other two notice what I'm doing and nod to each other.

Asuka merged her black wings from her back and flew up to the top of the log, where she got a good grasp and began flapping her wings to draw it out. She also trembles somewhat.

Shikari then raised her palm, and a large tree root sprang from the earth and wrapped around the tree trunk. She begins to try to take out the log as well, using her powers to do so. She's already in trouble.

Horika then grabs the tree log and begins to try to get it out of there because her power is useless in the situation.

We're all battling to get the damn tree log out of this creature's body, and Nanami is staring at us with her face scrunched up. She grumbled in annoyance and abruptly climbed up, soiling her clothes.

"Eh? You're helping too, my dear Nanami? How cute" i chuckle as my voice is shaky, still trying to pull the tree log out.

"..shut up, im just helping you guys because y'all look so weak!" She mocked.

She pulled up her sleeve and began utilizing her light magic, taking a deep breath to focus and beginning to grab her hand from afar. As she moves her palm upward, a dazzling light appears to cover the tree log. The tree log begins to shift slightly.

With several of us attempting to get it out, Nanami utilized all of her strength and moved her palm up swiftly. The tree log that was previously stuck shakes and slowly moves out. Because Nanami's full power is too powerful, it rocketed up into the sky as we managed to take it out.

"Good job, Nanami!" As I stare up at the tree log that had flown too far and out of sight, I compliment.

Nanami's cheeks are flushed from hearing me admire her. As we were removing the tree wood, the giant shadowy creature began to roar as its body began to disintegrate.

"E-eh!? Did we do something wrong!?" Asuka said in panic as she flew down at us, she grab us and put us far from it for safety.

"Im sure..we didn't" Nanami replied in nervousness.

Shit...did something bad happen? We didn't do anything much, only tried to help them.. should we waited and see what ever tf it's turning into?
__________________________

Oop, no no no, I'm not gonna keep y'all hungry readers waiting, i uploaded another chapter as a reward for waiting 🥰😻

NOW GO!