Chapter 16

(Obsessed with this song)

"Finally, you choose me!" Master Luis said in glad and happiness. I shook my head and walked through the long hallway that lead to somewhere i don't know.

"so..can i get the magic yet, Master Luis?" i said while stopping walking and lean on the wall there. I heard him gasping in shock.

"So you called me master luis too now!" he said and clapping his hand in excitement. I felt cringe saying that but whatever.

"just explain it before i changed my mind."

"hehe, so actually.... Met me in the Meeting room." i tilt my head. Why would i need to go there? Can i even entered there since I'm an Evils? ...

"okay but if something happen to me, i will kill you." I said as I got back to moving. I feel more uneasy as I move further down the corridor. Of course, as it's where I take my test. And I'm genuinely not interested in meeting that black man. my life is made horrible by them.

I approach the large entrance with optimism. There are guards, as I already predicted. Hm..

"what do i do now, Master Luis?" I whispered to myself. I awaited his answer. He doesn't reply, though. Ugh, you left me in this dangerous circumstance just now! The next time, I'll slap him with some water. I exhale and move closer to the door, but they stop me as I had anticipated.

"What was you deal here?" they said in the same time. I gave them a disgusted expression.

"I have to met Master Luis." I answered icily. They exchange glances before laughing aloud. I flinch and pout a little. You're very cruel, LUIS! I just funking embarrassing myself. Then, from within the room, I heard a voice.

"let her in." with that the guards froze and let me in. I walked in the meeting room where my nightmare begin.

"Glad you come, Asuka." I can hear the voice of the person I despise the most. I notice the man as I look behind me. The principal. There, he was peacefully gazing out the large window.

"What are you doing here, assh*le." he giggled and turned to look at my angry face.

"Why not? Its my place you know?" eh said while giving a smile. I just want to punch his face. I can't control my anger that i rushed to him.

"<HYDRO GLOVE!!>" I yelled in frustration. My fist suddenly grew somewhat firm and was covered with water. I punch him after swinging my hand. Did it hurt him? Concerned, I wonder. My eyes wide when I see he block my punch with only his palm.

"Dark Magic..." he said with a dark glare. I winced and back away to safety. How... Did he know what I'm coming for!

"Are you ready to get your Dark Magic?" he said as his hand is posing very smoothly. I flinched again. Who....is he!?

"Master Luis!?"

...

I squirming around in the water rope that were wrapped around me tight. Tch! What made me let my guard down? This is getting so bothersome, ugh!

"HELP SOMEONE! CAN YOU HEARD ME!?" I shouted in the hopes that someone would hear me. However, no one is responding to my frantic screams. I scowled as I looked down. Ha.. What do she meant back then.. Getting in her way? What does she mean by that? Did she have a plan!?

"<Aerokinesis!>" I cast my magic, and a ball of air started to develop. However, it then vanishes because I can't manage it well with my hand behind me. I let out a frustrated groan. I can die if I turn into air and strike the water rope, thus I can't employ air mimicry. For the same reason, I am unable to use aeroportation.