Chapter 39

As I walk into the Shikari room, it almost seems destroyed. Just a few broken ceilings, I suppose. I should probably apologise. It must be a side effect of the fight.

I recline on her bed as the dorm door is pushed open, as I would anticipate.

"Hello again, Shikari" i said calmly.

"Hello too, Lady Martina!" She rather seem.. like nothing just happen.

"I'm sorry for your room.." i felt guilt for what i did.

"No.. its not your fault right? I mean, there is a black magic user attacking the school! And you try to defeat them!"

"Yes.. but i fail anyway.." I said, lowering my gaze.

I constantly lose because I'm a failure. I should've just cut that lady head off... Shikari grinned and approached me. She stroked my back while getting down on her knees and embracing me.

"No worries, at least you manage to scare them away.. Thank you for protecting us and the school, Lady Martina!"

"Wait... Before the attack begin, where did you guys go!? I waited for you for like almost an hour!" I said with a pout.

Shikari nervously laugh and ruffle her hair.

"W-well.."

{Flashback}

"Ugh hurry up using the toilet, Horika! Lady Martina is waiting!" I screamed at the toilet door with Asuka on my side.

"Shut up! I'm trying to use the toilet peacefully! Not hearing a dinosaur growling!" Horika yelled back from the toilet.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!??" I roll up my sleeve as i about to kick down the door.

"W-w-wait!! Don't destroy academy property!!" I am being held back by Asuka.

This idiot used the restroom for almost an hour! Why is her stomach hurting, exactly? Hm.. im starting to worried about Lady Martina..

CRASHHH!

Somewhere, we heard a loud crash. I quickly begin to defend myself as I step back from the bathroom door. Horika emerged from the restroom just in time.

"What happen? I heard something broke?" Horika said while fixing her dress.

"I.. don't know unfortunately" i reply.

"I-i think we have to get faster. I'm worried for Lady Martina safety!" said Asuka.

Afterwards, we sprinted up to the exclusive training facility. With gasps for oxygen, we eventually make it to the door.

I approach the door and make an effort to open it.

"E-eh...??" I tightened my hold on the door handle and yanked harder.

I bite my lip and move back from the door. I raise my arm and direct the palm of my hand towards the door.

"<Thorny Root!>" When I yelled, a root appeared between the space in the door and the floor.

The door was pulled open by the root with such force that it nearly broke. After that, the root retreated into the floor when we entered the area.

However, Lady Martina was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh lord, where did she go?!" Asuka said in panic as she shake my body violently.

"C-calm down! We should go search for he-"

Ding dong~

"To all students in the academy, we sorry for interrupting your time but we command all the students to went outside the academy such as the field. Please be fast..."