Chapter 47

Although we are not too far into the forest, we cannot see the other from here. Yet the bloom is still nowhere to be found.

I was flicking the grass out of my line of sight while the wind gently blew at it.

Lady Martina, who was assisting me in finding the flower, was following me. Despite my best efforts to concentrate on finding the flower, I can't help but be hypnotized by Lady Martina's stunning beauty.

As I pretended to be searching for the flower, I combed my silver hair back from my ears to get a peek at her. Lady Martina was looking through the bushes with a smile engraved on her face.

How can someone be so attractive when they just smile calmly.. There's must be something wrong with my eyes...i can't take it off her..

I look at her with reddened, burning cheeks. Then Lady Martina noticed that I was looking at her. When she notices, she smiles calmly and starts to come approach me.

"What is it, Asuka? Like what you saw?~" she spoke with her gentle and addicating voice.

"A-ah! I-i..um..yes...?" I whisper the last part as my cheek get redder.

"Hm? Say it louder.. I can't hear your sweet voice.." she had a grin on her face as she leanes her face closer to mine, clearly teasing me.

As I felt her warmth on my face and her gentle breath, my entire face gradually turned crimson red. I pushed her face away slowly and delicately.

"W-we are here to search for the flower, we should focused.." I said, feeling embarrassed. I had to resist the impulse to simply kiss her lip because she had been too close earlier.

Lady Martina remained silent while gazing at me. We are having an awkward silence, and she is simply staring at me quietly, which makes me feel even more embarrassed. She sighed deeply and brushed her hair off of her stunning face with her palm.

"Do you guys hate the way i am now..?" She suddenly asked with serious face.

"Eh?! No.. that's not it.."

"Then why do we need the flower? Do you guys don't like when i am acting like this..?"

I froze and just continued to look at her anxious face. This is.. abnormal.. Why did she say this out of nowhere? Oh...is it...? Even though she underwent a personality change, she has retained her original thoughts, which are ones of grief and worry.

When she asked that, she frowns when she saw how silent I was. As her gaze turned away from me, her eyelids squinted.

"So..it really is-"

"No!"

With my insistent voice, I interrupted her, drew nearer to her, and grabbed her face with both of my hands. To ensure that she can hear me clearly, I draw her face near.

"We.. don't hate the way you are now! We definitely like it when you act like this! We don't care if you act differently than before.... because we like you, we like you no matter what!" I said as Lady Martina just back away in shock at my sudden action, stumbled to the grass.

I keep holding her face in my hands as i sat on her lap, trying to keep my face close with her.

"Sure that we want to find the flower so you can turn into the original you, but that's not because we hated it, we.."

"No..I want to see your cheek that always turned red when we are near you. I want to see your naive smile. I want to see your eyes bright up when you see us. I want to see your laughing face. I want to see your dense face."

"I want to see more of it... more of your cute expression...i want to...see it.."

My eyes narrowed as I stare into her dark ocean coloured eyes, slowly leaning in more to her face. Even though our lips are only an inch away, she stays put.

She abruptly covered my lips with her delicate fingers. She had a small grin on her face, and..the most breath taking eyes as she stare at me.

"That's so...heart warming. But.." She left off speaking.

My body was pulled in closer by her left arm, which was wrapped around my waist, till her body was pushed against mine. She tenderly caressed my cheek with her right hand.

"We gonna do that...when our hearts already accepted each other. The moment will come for sure... We will pressed our lips together, with a happy feeling. Not now though, so, don't give up to chase my heart." She resume.

She winks at me teasingly as she giggles.

"What...do you mean by tha-"

"Lady Martina! We found it!" Shikari was shouted from a distance, but not too far.

When we uncomfortably stand up and exit, we notice that everyone has gathered together at one location. We walked there and noticed a strange-looking purple flower. Shikari understands a lot about nature, thus she is aware that it is the flower we looking for.

"Oh finally! Im already sweating!" Nanami huffed and grumbled.

When the tiny black shadow creature that attacked the academy yesterday intervened, it took the flower from us just as we were about to pick it. We just stare at it in disbelief as it begins to sprint into the trees.

"CATCH THE MIDGET!" Horika aimed her finger at it and yelled.

The small shadow keeps moving deeper into the forest, so we begin chasing after it. As some branches cause a minor cut on our arms, we are growing weary.

The sun's brilliant rays struck us as we kept on searching for the small shadow figure, causing us to reach the large shadow figure that attacked the academy. Thankfully, it is not close to our academy.

But this would be...a problem.
______________________________

*me that have been gone for 7 days*
Hi everybody-

Yep its pretty short, sorryy

And im sorry for not being able to update for that long, you can check out my profile announcement for explanation 😔 consider following too (⁠/⁠^⁠-⁠^⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠/