Chapter 9

(Psss..you can heard this song as you read this if you want ;D)

We had a dorm which is good cuz i dont feel like going home. But there's one thing i hate...

"Ugh this is boring..."  I spoke in a low voice to Shikari who were watching the teacher. Shikari gave me a troubled look as she turned her head to face me.

"You have to study, Lady Martina.." She remarked while tenderly patting my head. I simply relished her gentle pat.

"Well, if you hear what the teacher said i will give you half of my lunch!" She challenged me. Foods!?

"Yes! Of course!!" I said loudly.

"You got something to share with us, Lady Martina?" My teacher gives me a furious glare. I winced and apologised right away out of embarrassment. Shikari sighed and looked disappointed.

I overheard some nobles laughing and speaking about me. I wish I could break their spine. Oh bad, my personality is gaining control over me once more.

"Okay, now we're gonna learn how to held a sword and learn its tricks." Our instructor said Finally! a fascinating subject. We left the castle-like academy and stood in front of a vast meadow and a perilous river.

I can see Prince Takashi standing across the tiny river with a sword in his hand.

I smiled broadly as I waved at him. Before returning to his practise, he waved back after a little moment of blushing. Then the nobles who were mocking me hitting my shoulder while walking.

"Oh, sorry~" She laughed at me as she spoke, flipped her hair, and left. Ugh already got bullied at the first day. Our teacher flicked her finger at us in an attempt to gain our attention. Then we all turned to face her.

"Now take this wooden sword, ladies." We chose the wooden sword when she asked. We are all talking about how happy we are. She grinned while flicking her finger once more.

"Now hold your sword to the front and use some of your spells." I took a deep breath and looked towards the front as she pointed to the practise sword dummies. Shikari attempted her magic with the blade while a little bit farther away from me.

"<Rootkenisis!>" As she spoke, a root protruded from her hand and wrapped around the blade, sharpening the points. She then charges the test subjects.

She astounded me. I considered the magic spells I ought to employ as I stared at the sword in my hands. I hold the blade in my two hands while concentrating.

I also caught a glimpse of other women attacking the practise dummies. I felt my body were shaking in anxiousness.

I exhaled a tense breath and glanced forward. As I attempt to drain the location of mana, my blue pupils glow.

"<Aeroportation!>" I shouted, and after that, I began to disappear from view of everyone. My voice was so loud that everyone looked around to see where it was coming from in shock.

Shikari worriedly cast a glance about. I then reappear, moving closer to the dummies, before disappearing once more after a brief airburst.

It kept going until I was right next to the practise dummy.

I look at it with a hint of rage.

"<Deoxygenation!>" I continue to gaze intently at the lifeless doll as I speak in a whisper.

I opened my mouth and took in a significant amount of the oxygen present. There are heavy breaths from every woman there as though there is no oxygen left. even if it disappears briefly. I was prepared to attack the dummy.