Chapter 31

Okay, approach him and start a conversation with him! He will definitely hate me now, but he must realise the issue.

I moved slowly toward Takashi, who is still oblivious to me. First to notice me, his friend makes a disgusted expression. I suppose that everyone has heard the rumour.

"Takashi, your fiancee behind you.." said his friend.

I roll my eyes and Takashi turned around to see me. He seems somewhat astonished to see me. He looks at his friend and requests that he leave first so that he may talk to me.

Takashi took my hand and brought me to the side of the wall after the man had departed so that he could speak to me privately.

"What do you want, Martina..." He said but something is not right.

He appeared very dejected. He appears to be unhappy to see me. He doesn't like to see me after the accident, of course, but this is different. He look like he was forcing it.

"I wanna talk about the accident yesterday..." I said awkwardly.

"Stop saying that its not an accident, Martina. I see it by my own eyes" he said and glared at me.

I felt like my heart is stabbed by his words. Its so painful yet sad. I should ignore the feeling... And tell him.

"It is! Nanami tricked me! She-"

"Don't say anything about her, Martina!" He said in anger.

Of course he won't believe me easily... Thats why i had to find evidence... And thankfully, i had a little proof..

"You need proof right...?" I said while lowering my gaze. He made a hesitant nod, which I heard.

I slowly pull a folded piece of paper out of my pocket and unfold it. My mouth almost opened in a smile. I'm sure he'll believe me. Well, I appreciate Kira providing it to me.

{Flashback}

I was at my table and hadn't fallen asleep yet after the accident. Although I don't want to let Shikari disappointed, my mind is on another matter.

What if Takashi and I ran into each other by accident? That would be incredibly uncomfortable! However, I must inform him of what actually happened. He won't trust me, though, if I have no evidence.

I sighed and leaned my head against the desk. I must learn more about Nanami. I'm curious as to why she acts that way.

Or....

Takashi is her....

Catch target...

"Hey Martina! Can you heard me?" I heard a angelic voice in my head. Immediately, i know who's voice is that.

"K-kira!?" I said in suprise.

"Ah it work finally!" She said and i heard her moving some stuff.

Ah finally Kira talked to me! Why doesn't she give me any information before... Or maybe i can ask her something about Nanam-

I felt something snapped inside me which cause me to felt anger.

"Kira! Why doesn't you tell me that i will be framed!?" I yelled in my head. Because of my volume, i can heard her yelping.

"Ehem. What do you mean...?" She said and i heard her sit on a chair.

"Why doesn't you tell me she will do that..." I said while looking down.

I heard her laughing a little.

"Oh girlie..., as you know already. I'm god. But you? You're my creation that know she's reborn to another world and know how i look like!" She said and i tilt my head.