Chapter 5

Our teacher moved ahead of us in line until we reached a large door with two guards. He approached one of the guards and spoke inaudibly to him. They bowed before pushing open the large door.

"Here's our training field!" Our teacher spoke while folding his hands behind his back. The kids gasped as if their air was about to disappear as he walked forward.

Its a big field I gonna say, there's trees was surrounding the field to be the wall

Then our instructor raised his hand to reveal the palm to us. His marks are odd and light brown in colour, making them rather distinctive.

"This is my mark, as you can see everyone mark is different. Its almost impossible for someone to have a thunder shape or anything specific..marks also is can be kinda fading on your hand but if you have enough mana, the mark colour can be seen very good"He said while adjusting his glasses.

"So now we can try to activate your magic. First, hey you brown hair." He requested the supporting figure. The young youngster then turned onto his side. He takes the boy's hand and extends the palm forward.

"As you can see, his mark is light yellow. Now little boy, say 'As the user of element, I command to activated the magic of mine!' and focus at adjusting the mana quantity." He spoke while releasing the boy's hand. The young man opened his mouth and swallowed nervously.

"<As the user of element, I command to activated the magic of mine!>" He spoke with assurance. A ball of water then started to develop on his palm, and it eventually turned into a waterfall. Our instructor gave us a handclap.

"Good job! Seems like your magic is water! Its kinda common but if you train it, you can even make this field full of water!" He congratulates the boy. As soon as he discovered his magic, the boy grinned with joy.

"Now you guys, line up and look at the front. And try to activate your magic" He said while adjusting his glasses. Holding their palms toward the open space, all of the participants line up and face the front.

"Let's try it, Lady Martina!" Shikari said and pulled me to the empty part of the field. It should not be tested close to humans because some of them might get wounded.

"You tried it first, I still doesn't know your mark shape is." I boop her nose and said that. She nodded and held up her palm in front while barely blushing. Her marks have an odd shape—they resemble a bird with an octopus' body and are green. She inhales deeply.

"<As the user of element, I command to activated the magic of mine!>" She spoke with seriousness. When she stated that, her hand began to tremble. No. In fact, the ground is trembling. The tremor is instantly noticed by the teacher.

"Is there a earthquake?" He said, bewildered and concerned. He sighed and gave us a quick look. He stands up and walks up to Shikari, who was perplexed as to why her magic was failing. He grasps Shikari's wrist.

"Its not gonna work if you point like that.." She raised her hand gradually as he spoke, and the ground began to shake more violently. I rapidly scan the empty field area and notice that the grass is bent, as if something was trying to emerge from the ground. I watch as a large, lengthy root emerges from it gradually.

"Oh! Your magic is flora! Thats was rare!" Teacher said while proudly clapping his hands. When Shikari first saw her powers, she grinned with delight. She then turned to face me.

"How about you, Lady Martina? You can try it!" She exclaimed in excitement to me. I was looking at her with a faint flush on my cheek. She is like a puppy, and that is adorable. In order to prevent her from getting wounded, I nodded at her offer and gently pushed her away from clinging to my arm.

I look at my hand and sighed in tiredness. 'Let's try it out, I guess..'

"<As the user of element, I command to activated the magic of mine!>..."

"Hey, sis!" A recognisable voice came from in front of me. I promptly give my fiancé a frightened look as I notice that he is approaching. SHI-

"GET AWAY FROM THER-" I halted my speech. What was his name once more? Dammit, I don't even know his name yet! I attempted to stop pointing at him, but it was already too late.

He took off in a flight. Oh, wait, he took off? My magic is starting to wane, so I swiftly point my hand at the air. He plummeted after being in the air. He floated in the air before he could even touch the ground.

"Whoa, what just happen" he said as his body were floating in the air.

"Ehem, please be careful next time, Takishi." Our teacher said as he placed my fiancé down slowly. Shikari hurriedly went to look for her brother after that.

"Gravity magic huh?" I murmur to myself as I cast one eye at the teacher. I then went to see Takashi after Shikari. That's his name, then?

"A-are you okay, brother?" Shikari worriedly questioned her brother as he stood up. Takashi patted her head while nodding.

"Yea, just a little shock, hehe" he said softly. Shikari pouted at her brother.

"Be careful next time, brother! Don't just go in front of Lady Martina like that!" She cried foul. He simply apologised while softly chuckling. As I continue to look at him, he waved goodbye. I waved back with an expressionless face. My fiancé is so adorable.

"Seems like your magic is wind! Its also rare too even tho its sound basic!" Our teacher approached me and said that. I nodded and examined my hand. Oh, the colour looks better now.

RINGGGGGS

"Ah, its lunch time, kids!" To grab their attention, he clapped his hand and spoke. With laughter, the kids rush over to him.
_______________________

AWOOGA