Chapter 19

After having sleepover..

"Aww you're leaving already!?"  Katie remarked as she gripped my legs. What the heck is she doing? I glance at Mother facepalming. Please, Mother, just help me!

"Umm.. I had to go or our teacher will be mad.."

"I don't care!" As she said, she gripped to my legs tightly. I turned to my mum and asked her for help. She made a shrug. I sigh with disappointment.

"Can you let go my legs, M-mom..?" I said, a flush of embarrassment spreading across my face.

Her eyes glistened with surprise and pleasure. She released her hold on my leg and stood.

"You called me Mom!" She exclaimed joyfully. I don't know that she will be like that after heard me call her that. Well, at least that was helpful.

She kissed me on the cheek.

"Be back soon!" She then bid her farewell. I shook my head and then turned to leave, humiliated. Ugh I still not familiar with their affection (in motherly way).

Along with Shikari and Asuka, I enter the carriage. As the carriage began to pull away, I waved to my family members. After they disappeared from view, I groaned with exhaustion.

"Well, you had a friendly family, Lady Martina!" Shikari said as she chewed on the sweets Shino had given her. I suppose so. They can be a little bothersome at times. As I sighed, I peered out the window.

"Eh? Who's that?" Asuka pointed out the window and spoke. I turned to look outside and saw a woman walking with purple hair, holding an umbrella, and wearing a light purple clothing.

 I turned to look outside and saw a woman walking with purple hair, holding an umbrella, and wearing a light purple clothing

Hm? She look like a noble tho.. Why does she choose to walk rather than ride in her carriage? I instructed the servant in charge of the horse to halt the carriage.

The carriage gradually came to a stop. I invited the lady as I open the door.

"Hey! Are you alright!" I prompted the woman. The woman turned her head my way and smiled adorably. Her immaculate and youthful skin gave her the appearance of being my age.

"Yes! I'm just trying to lose weight!" she said and approach my carriage. I felt bad and sighed.

"You can join us if you wanted." I proposed taking her along with us. Shikari gave me a nudge and moved her lip up against my ear.

"Are you sure that you want to let a stranger in your carriage!..." She muttered something anxious. She does, however, look beautiful. I'll come to regret it.

I bowed slightly regrettably.

"Really!? With pleasure~" She spoke as she closed her pale purple umbrella and entered the carriage.

Her face was so close to mine when she walked in, making my face swell up as I retreated. I briefly believe I caught her grinning. No, I'm just being paranoid.

She sits down next to Shikari, but a little ways away. I calmly saunter between them and sit there.

"Thank you so much for letting me ride with you!" She spoke while taking my hand in hers. I agreed despite feeling uneasy about her hand touching mine.

Oh gosh this women.. Nice flirting skills, huh? She is a lucky find for her spouse.

"By the way, are you heading anywhere?" i asked her. I mean who would just randomly walk on the road without a companies?

"Yes! I'm heading to the Eastwead Magic Academy~" She spoke while hunching over to face me. Hurmm... Up close her face is beautiful and kinda hot- I mean I'm just complimenting!

It's normal for one girl to describe another as hot! Right....?

"Wait! Same as us!?" I said startledly. This is incredible! Now my servant don't have to pull anywhere so he can rest!

The woman seemed incredulous. She warmly smiled while holding my shoulder.

"Yes! I hope a pretty lady like you was in my class~" i tilt my head a little.

"What....class are you?" i asked her.

"Oh! I'm your senior! I bet you're 13 right!?" she said. Eh? Se.......nior? I pull my hand away and immediately bow my head a little.

"Ah! You're my senior.. I'm sorry for my weird behavior!" i apologized in embarrassment. She giggle and cup my cheek in her hand.

"No need to apologized!~ that behavior make you even cuter~" Leaning closer to my face, she said.

As I stared into her deep purple eyes, my face started to get hot. Is she going to kiss me or what? I felt like my heart was beating erratically, but why?

"H-hey! Don't touch Lady Martina, stranger!" I heard Shikari said as i felt her body presed on my back. GOD DAM-

"Oh! So your name is Martina~ what a cute name!~ I'm Horika tanika!" she said with her seductive voice and massage my lips with her thumb.

Shikari pouted and tried to get her hand off my red face.

"Ara~ don't keep her all for yourself~" I was brought even closer to Horika by her words. My face is currently dangerously close to her chest. B-B-B-BO-BOOBS-

I could feel the heat in my body making my cheeks even redder and my ears starting to smoke. Horika grinned as she gave me a glance.

"you like there, huh?~" she said as she poke my cheek. She tilt her head as she confused why I'm not responding. I fainted.

...

"Ara ara~ she fainted." As she stroked Lady Martina's lovely hair, Horika said. Jealousy was burning hot inside of me. I grab her wrist and pulled it away from Lady Martina.

"Ohh~ very possesive?~ i want to be one too!~" She uttered those words before stepping out of my line of sight to take a seat on the carriage's corner.

I grabbed Lady Martina by the waist and attempted to yank her away from that alluring woman.

Sadly, she was also clinging to Lady Martina. Now we are in tug of war.

...

I observe them grabbing upon Lady Martina as I sat there. Even though I adored Lady Martina, hmm. I feel like I shouldn't interfere with this war.

This is fine..

...

Should I tell the ladies that we have arrive? From the tiny window behind my seat, I peered inside the carriage to see what was going on because it shook like someone was jumping inside.

Lady Martina should get up immediately otherwise those two would rip her body apart.

Instead of entering the arena, I will only keep an eye on the horse. What a wonderful day to be her servant!
_____________________

ARRRGHHJH SOREY FOR NOT UPDATING