Chapter 33

Cold... So cold....i felt my body shivering uncontrollably. I was in the middle of nowhere, why the heck i run out the room dang it!

{Flashback}

My eyes expand when I open them. T-the room! Why is it frozen over? I began to back away but then my palm felt the cold bed sheet. I instinctively draw my hand away.

What the... The temperature makes me start to shiver. It's really chilly here. I need to locate a warm location. I start looking around the room but found nothing.

I wrapped my body in the half-frozen blanket after letting out a frigid sigh. Then I carefully get out of bed and make my way over to the window. I crack it open and stick my head out, hoping it will warm me up.

But its still the same, my body and this place... Is so cold..

I abruptly heard a loud knocking at the door. I notice someone trying to break in when I peek back. Shikari and others must be there! I must open it fas-

Run

H-huh?....

THEY'RE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!

I'm pretty sure they're....

THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM YOUR REAL FRIENDS!

I looked down in overwhelmed feeling. S-stop....

They're EVIL!

S-stop this...

RUN!

I panickedly hiccuped and stood up. In fear, I looked all around the room. My gaze then fixed on the window. I snatch up the blanket I earlier dropped and dash to the window.

As I looked down, I gasped. This will hurt... I put out my fet and my other feet. I'm currently perched on the window sill. The banging is becoming more intense.

I let out a sigh and let go of the window. I immediately fall out of the window unharmed. I overheard someone shoving open the door.

I quickly moved my feet, running through the trees. Yes, I'm barefoot, and the small stones and branches are severely hurting my feet. I disregard the discomfort and continue running mindlessly.

{Flash back end}

That's how I came to be here, all by myself in the midst of the forest. However, the words in that voice make my body heave. Definitely not Kira talking to me. Moreover, not my own words...

I took a seat and embraced my knee. As usual, I let out a frigid fog of a sigh. Still, it's chilly. I might have been frozen to death. I want to return... I want them to help me...

Someone... Please.... Help me.. I said in my mind, unable to screamed out with my dry throat. My eyes begin to close before I spot a cabin. I raise myself up and stand up.

I stagger toward the cabin. I don't care where and how this cabin is here... If there's someone there...

I eventually found myself in front of the cabin door after a few shaky steps. The doorknob was next grasped by my trembling arm. I turn just enough to get it to open quickly, and my shaky body falls inside.

I tremble as I stand up and scan the cabin. It appears that someone resides here. My attention was then drawn to the roaring fireplace. I hiccuped once more and walked over to the fire and placed my palm near there.

The pleasant heat that is encircling my hand softens my eyelids. I took a seat next to the fireplace and exhaled in relief. At that moment, my body was towards the hearth. And then, out of nowhere, I felt a powerful pressure pull me back before pushing me through the hardwood floor.