Chapter 42

I awoke with a severe headache. What the hell happened? I recall being with a friend...eating pastries...oh. How potent is that alcohol?

The fact that I had never felt so inebriated before... I believe this body has a low tolerance for alcohol. That's not good; I'll avoid it from now on.

By the way, you're probably wondering where I am now. I'm in the toilet like a typical alcoholic because I felt like puking.

And, Shikari toilet, please accept my apologies for the sink. Urghk... What I'm saying is completely random...

Oh, and today I'm off from classes, most likely because I'm sick, even if it's only for a few minutes or an hour.

But, in any case, I'm free to do whatever I want now!

I can walk down the hall without anyone looking at me because they are in class; it's an introvert's dream!

"You are the beauty that electrifies everyone life" it read.

Wow, that's...both sweet and cringe-worthy.

The strange thing is that the letter Y is written in a red liquid. I put my nose close to the letter and immediately detect an iron odour.

This odour... Is it blood...? What the hell... Oh, no! I touch it! I quickly tossed it aside and went to look out the window.

I turn around to see who threw the rock. However, no one can be seen.

That's strange... I went back to pick up the rock and rip the paper from it. This paper will be saved in case it comes in handy later.

Shikari's room door suddenly swung open as I was looking for a place to hide the paper.

And there was the entire squad standing there, puzzled.

"What's wrong, Martina?" Inquire Horika about my suspicious movement.

I slowly close the table drawer that I opened to hide the paper, then quickly hide it behind me. Then Horika comes up to me and looks behind me to see what I'm hiding.

I dodge her with quick reflexes. Her cheek was pouting.

"Girls! Catch her!" Shikari roots wrapped around my wrists pulled me to the ground, she said.

And Asuka, our scaredy girl, appears perplexed and concerned by their actions. But she holds me down anyway because she's curious about the paper as well.

Horika snatched the crumbled paper from my palm as I was restrained to the ground.

"That's a wrong move to resist us, Martina~" She mumbles while unfolding the paper.

Her face becomes frowning as she reads it. She then cast a judging glance at me. I detect a hint of... jealousy?

"Who send this love letter to you huh? Mind telling your friend~?" She said this as she grabbed my face and locked her gaze on mine.

Hearing what Horika said, I felt a chill from Asuka and Shikari. Oh, why am I feeling like a prey in the presence of a predator?

"I-i don't know!" I said as my face became red at how close our face are.

"How can you don't know, my dear~?"

"S-someone throw a rock inside the room by that window as that note attached to it!"

She still had suspicion at me.

"Show me the rock" she insists.

Because I was stressed, I looked at the Shikari bed where I had placed the rock for a moment before going to find a place to hide the paper.

She takes the rock and touches the sticky liquid that was used as glue to hold the paper together.

She rubbed the liquid stain between her thumb and index finger.

Her lips cracked into a sadist smile.

"Bluebell glue... Very smart way to hide their identity..." She said.

"What..do you mean?" I said in confusion.

"Oh it's nothing, just...this person used the liquid from bluebell flower as a glue, so that mean they're not the students here. Students only can be allowed to use the academy special glue...for safety reason" She stated.

She then took out a napkin and wiped her finger clean. Shikari roots slowly unwrapped from me, and Asuka let me go.

I then carefully stood up and dusted off my clothes.

"Sorry for doubting though, just being protective for my bae~" she said, smiling.

When she said that, my face turned bright red. Which I ignored and began conversing with them.

While we were talking, another rock was thrown through the window, striking Horika in the head.

"What the...! Who-" She quickly looked out the window and didn't see anyone.

Another note was attached to the rock. Which I took up and went to read while my friend peeked in to read it as well.

"Your Optimistic thinking making my heartbeat fast and making my urge to destroy it, stronger" what it said.

And yet another alphabet was written in blood, this time an O. Is this person... attempting to communicate with them in unique technique?

"This person is completely insane.. but let's keep this paper, i think it had a meaning." I nods at Horika statement.

Who could be this person? Is it....yumary?
_______________________

Hello and sorry again, well life have been hard now. Or im just making up excuse lol, but i diff will update. Sometime.

Alr gtg, im sleepy.