Chapter 14

In her talk with god..

"so why're you talking to me while I'm in class.."

"chill, gurl. I just want to let you know what is Asuka doing!" she said while i heard her clapping her hand. My eyes then get flashed with a video.

"How do you do this??" i said in my mind.

"I'm god, i can do anything~" She said, and I could still hear her voice. then the video started on its own. Asuka is seen moving through the corridors.

"isn't this like stalking??" i said in my mind to Kira. I heard her laughing.

"Maybe~" I scoffed and kept watching what she was doing. When Asuka entered a room, she encountered three girls who were likely from the Evils. The user of insect magic is one among them. They looked like wanted to hurt her...

"So? What you wanted, scaredy girl?" one of the girls said. Asuka had a wicked smile on her face.

"Nothing~ i just want to make peace!" she said with the evil smile. The three girls scoff and laughed at her.

"Peace!? HAH! Like hell we will" the bug girl said as she folded her arm. Asuka looked like she knew they will said that.

"Well....how about girls night?~" She chirped before pulling out numerous dresses that were hangered and also contained spa accessories. Their gaze became wide. Before grinning, they exchanged glances.

"Nice choice.. NOW SPA TIMES GIRLS!~" the bug girl said and then the video end.

"man i want to join too..." i said and sighed.

"Hehe well not now! I have to go, thats all information i had!~" she said and giggled a little.

"Kira-chan~ its kisses time~"

"AW HELL NA-" her voice cut off. Somehow its like a zoom calls.

Haa... What has happen to Asuka?? What caused her to alter her opinion? I'm sure something has happen to her or someone threatened her? What about that Luis guy? Ugh! I want to know the reason.

"Martina, please read the next chapter..." i heard our teacher said as my book was flipped open by my teacher magic.

"uh oh, yes!" i replied. I picked up the book and read out aloud.

"In year 2000, the Evil side has a powerful leader that named Luis Matisse which was the reason Evil side has win for 16 years..." wait... Its the information about that Luis guy! Maybe i can get to know that mysterious guy.. So he's the leader of the Evil side? No wonder Asuka teacher so shocked about it..

"Until there's something unexpected event happen. In year 2016, The guy that have beat us many times disappear without a words. With that Good side finally get their wins." i shut my mouth after finish reading it aloud. I sit back down in elegant way. The teacher has a grin on her face after i read it.

"Thanks, Martina. Now....." the teacher keep talking. So.. That guy is dangerous?  But i can't just suspected him just because he's the evil side past leader. But he will be the on my suspect list.

And the next one on my suspect list is her emo guy. After asking some of our classmate if they see Asuka with someone before she change her personality, some of them didn't see her but some does. They said that they see her with the black shirt guy with surfer black hair. Sound like emo guy

Hm but no one know his name.. Ugh this is frustrating. There's the third one tho...

Her teacher..

Although I'm not certain, some of them claimed to have seen him carrying her in a room. Very fishy. I guess I'll just place him at the top of the list of suspects. My pencil is placed on my desk. I abruptly felt a hand's palm on my left leg. GUH!