Chapter 49

The small shadow creatures started running to us as we watched the enormous beast shrink and disintegrate. It's starting to circle us and do a brief dance, as if it's celebrating something.

"Guys look!" Horika exclaimed as she pointed to the melted creature.

The thing had entirely melted, leaving just a black substance on the grass. The black liquid absorbs into the earth, revealing the same figure as the small thing that was circling us, but slightly larger.

It went up to us with its small legs and began to jump around us.

"T-this is.. SO CUTEEE!" Shikari can't take it anymore as she watches these teeny cute critters dance and hop around.

She sat on the grass and drew the small black creatures to her. As one of the monsters was on her head, playing with her hair and hopping on her head, the creatures began to climb her and play around her.

"Ah i wanna keep it.." Horika stated, her cheeks slightly flushed, that she had completely forgotten about the devastation they had caused at our academy.

It's just too cute... We can't resist it little dances.. Maybe playing with them will let us relax and refresh our mana after all of our hard work.

We did as Shikari suggested, and the creatures now appear to be more friendly. But the slightly larger shadow figure raced up to me, so I held my hands down on it, and it climbed into it.

I put it up to my face as it begins to make a gesture, as if attempting to tell us something. I tilted my head slightly, attempting to make sense of it.

".... you're gonna help us find the flower...?" I mumble, and it begins to jump cheerfully and cutely.

The second little shadow creature begins to bounce in enthusiasm as well. Shikari's face lit up with joy at the prospect of assisting us.

"Thank you very much!!" Asuka said in grateful face.

...

After we have settled down, the critters begin to race into the woods in pursuit of the flower we seek. After a few moments, some of them returned with the Flichy Flower. They begin to shower us with flowers, and it never stops.

"A-ah i think we have enough now..." Asuka murmured this while holding the flower in her arms.

I chuckle slightly as I see everyone. Hmm...we have a lot of the flower...maybe I'll give it all to the teacher to store and we'll take one. The slight bigged shadow creature then ran up to me and climb up to my hands.

It begins to take a folded paper from its body and sway it about frantically on his head.

I take the folded paper lightly and chuckle at the appearance. I stuffed it into my pocket with the intention of reading it later. The lesser animals begin to congregate and go into the woods, leaving the slightly larger shadow creature with us.

As they walked into the woods, the larger shadow creature waved slightly at them with its lovely hands.

"...are you staying?" I asked, tilting my head.

It started jumping a little, which I'm guessing means yes. Except for Nanami, the faces of everyone around me light up with joy; they appear to wish to keep this creature as well.

"Well then, we should name it!" Horika exclaim excitedly.

"Oh! Oh! I'll name it!" Asuka said in excitement.

"No, me!" Shikari objected.

They start arguing whether which of them should be naming it. I start to think a little as i stare at this creature, then an idea came up to my mind.

"How about, Shady!?" I said with a grin.

They stopped fighting and stare at me as they think about it. They then slowly start to nodded.

"Good taste, Lady Martina!" Shikari said in happiness.

They then start to grouping around me to take a closer look at Shady. Meanwhile Nanami scoffed at us.

" We should not believing this creature! Who knows it could have an evil intentions?" She grumble.

"This creature? This cute creature? Nahh" Horika said.

"Well..i think it's time for us to go back.. it's getting late.." Asuka said worriedly.

".....good point, my dear Asuka. Let's get going and we will submit the flowers to the teacher tomorrow." I said with a calm voice, Shady walk up my arms and stand over my shoulder as the others nodded in agreement.

We all get up with dirty clothes as we start to walk back to the academy, unaware of the stares of other person in the darkness.

...

"....interesting~ totally interesting..." My booming voice can be heard by myself as my blood-colored eyes glow in the darkness as I stalked them the whole time.

My cheeks are heating up as my blood flows to them, turning them brilliant red. I was breathing heavily as I watched them leave, biting my thumb finger nail with my dull fang.

Impressive...you have these strange vibes all around you, dear Martina. And how kind of you to help that useless creature.... However, it is upsetting that the useless creature was not killed by the harm.

Perhaps I should take it more seriously afterwards...

Anyway, my darling had finished the puzzle...now I should go and wait right there... I begin heading farther into the trees, my crazed smile lingering on my face.

I'm excited on where this is going.... Keep me entertained, Darling Martina...
________________________

Btw here's what Shady supposed to look like =w= (and don't forgot, im not good at English 😔💀)

Whew! There you guys extra chapter! It's a reward since you guys waited and didn't dump this poor book lmao 😔 anyway hope you guys enjoyed that shit!

Now, YEET!