Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)

Thanks for reading this novel. Please vote and comment. Important info at the end of novel, so please read. Enjoy ♥️🧡💚

'Ping?'

'Yes?'

'Since when were the two friends ? That wasn't what happened in the book.'

'Ping?'

But her guardian shamelessly ignored her. She knew she had been a brat to him but this was serious. The storyline had changed significantly.

When she read the book, these two never saw eye to eye from the beginning. From the Fu and Xi family competing with each other already, these two were also famously known for their rivalry in the book.

It was subtle but it was there. Others would try to compare who was more successful, who was more handsome and even who was richer. They even competed for the same girl to which Fu Tuying lost. Ling Zhirou had Xi Jinwei in her heart instead of Fu Tuying though.

Now, what were they?

'Ping?Can you answer what is going on?'

'Well, this is all your fault.'

She stared at the scene in front of her frozen. Xi Jinwei sat on his desk biting his drawing pencil as Fu Tuying scrutinized the drawing carefully looking very serious for a kid.

He said something along the lines to which Xi Jinwei laughed and covered his face. Xi Jinwei tried to take the drawing back but he took it out reach since he was standing.

She didn't know what they were talking about since her ears were numb and felt like they were ringing as she sat on the bed.

' You may have changed the plotline a bit, little girl. '

' But, I didn't do anything. What could I have done?'

' You remember stopping the bullying from happening right ?'

'....'

' The first day you entered to the novel, you told Fu Tuying's sister to help him up, right?'

'....'

' That lead to chain of events actually. That way , the sister and Jinwei became friends which lead to Tuying and Jinwei meeting as well .This lead to that and they became buddies, little girl. '

' Why didn't you tell me that helping him would cause this?'

' You didn't have me then, remember? I first talked to you on the boat'

'Sh*t!!'

' What should I do? The storyline, if it changes, I don't know what else could happen. I would be in this novel blind.'

Ping paused at her words and thought , that is how life is actually. This girl still thinks she is just in a book. She could decide her own fate if she wanted but since she insists on one path, that was what he would give her.

Unless.

' Then you would have to play your villainess role better, you know.'

The original villainess was a real sh*tty character, but if that is what it takes then fine. She had to go with the flow a bit.

' But can I tweak it a little bit? You know , not full blown villainess but I am going to do somethings she did. Is that okay?'

' Ok then. But if you change drastically, people will notice. So make it a gradual process, eh?'

'Ok...but I really don't want to do this though.'

'You don't have to.'

She sighed really loudly and laid on the bed exhausted.

"Wang Linxue huh? I have heard a lot about you." A voice sounded on top of her head so she opened her eyes and sat up. The boy was scrutinizing her and she stared back innocently.

She turned her eyes to Xi Jinwei who was distracted by something in his bag.

He sized her up and narrowed his eyes at her before smiling.
" You..."

The knock on the door had them snap to the direction of the sound.
" Young Master Fu, your parents are requesting you come back home."

"Already?", He mumbled and got up immediately. He stretched and cracked his backbones.

" Being a young prodigy is so stressful" he sighed as he picked up a snack from the tray on the nightstand.

"See you soon, Wang Linxue" his gaze was deep for a twelve year old which honestly freaked her out a bit.

" Here you go, happy birthday." Xi Jinwei took a grey box from his bag and handed it over to Fu Tuying.

" What is it?"

He pushed Fu Tuying out of the room without answering," Just take it."

Shutting the door, he turned back to Wang Linxue.

"Let's finish the drama then." Wang Linxue teased and he shook his head a bit too fast.

'That Fu kid, he doesn't seem quite ..."

' Yeah, this whole novel is becoming weird.'

The villainess and the second male lead didn't really cross paths in the novel that much but it seemed that that was about to change.

End of Arc 1

Thanks for reading this novel as well as voting. So this arc is done....

The characters are basically around twelve now . So there is going to be a time leap were the original events of the novel will begin to take place.
So that will be posted at the end of the week. Anyways, thanks for reading 😄😄😄