Chapter XX

Hello, long chapter here. Took me a while to write. I hope you are enjoying the reading novel as much as much as I write🌻🌻.
I did as much as I could to proofread as well so be free to point out any mistakes .
Anyways, vote and comment on my book, guys. 🖤🤎🤍

Wang Linxue stood in the mirror with the dress and scanned it multiple times in the mirror. Fazed out for a bit ,she packed the dress into a white box and handed it over to a maid who was cleaning the room.

" Here. Place this into the car trunk immediately."

After handing over the box, she flopped down on the bed and shut her eyes.

She always felt tired nowadays and her headaches often.

' You okay?', Ping asked her worriedly.

' Yeah, I... Did I take it too far?'

' You never listen to me kid.'

She sighed tiredly and laid on her side. She really didn't want to do this but she felt she had to.

She got up since it was already morning and went to the bathroom in her rabbit pajamas.

She scanned her face in the mirror. Her eyes were her best features and her cute features like her nose, lips and oval face shape made her very appealing to look at.

Her skin wasn't as pale as the female lead's and had some redness on her cheeks. This didn't affect her appearance much though.

' I am very pretty aren't I ,Ping?'

' Tch! Whatever!!'

She looked at the female lead when she came yesterday. There were many kinds of beauty.

While the female lead looked like an immortal fairy who had descended into the mortal realm. You could only hope to be.

She on the other hand was more of a jade that has been polished over the years. Very practical and easy to relate to.

Back in her previous life, she was a plain Jane in her opinion but got comments here and there of being pretty by others.

Now in this novel, she was complimented a lot for her appearance which made her happy and a bit proud.

Who wouldn't be?

She quickly got ready for the day and picked a blue designer dress that her father bought for her a few weeks ago. She sat down and the maid combed her middle length hair and tied it up in a ponytail.

There are two reasons she kept her hair a little past her shoulders.

First, in the novel, the male lead always liked the waist length hair of the female lead and would compliment it often.

Second, it was a lot of work keeping such long hair, so to save her the trouble,she cut it in medium length.

When she was done she went downstairs , she found her parents eating at the table.

The atmosphere between them was so tense unlike before and this made her a bit angry. Honestly, she somewhat hated the female lead for bringing this into her home.

She remembered when her father broke the news that he had found out that he had a child outside of the marriage by accident.

Her mother didn't shout or hit her father but her attitude towards him had become somewhat cold. Her father had become less happy and rarely smiled nowadays.

She still treated her father the same since she knew this would happen but she tried to tone her behaviour towards him down since it would make her mother uncomfortable.