Chapter XXXVI

Feel free to point out any grammatical errors. Enjoy!

Tossing and turning, she settled on placing a pillow and her head squeezing her eyes shut. After returning home, she could not help but get distracted.

She took a deep breathe as her heart sped up. After asking Long Yue earlier that question, the answer that came wasn't what she hadn't expected.

"Let's just say you see your friend with someone else. Assuming, your friend is a guy and you see him with another girl. If you hate seeing them together ,even if just talking to each other, what does it mean?" She asked.

"Well, it could mean two things. Hmm,let me think. " She tapped the table for a moment.

"Ok, then it's like this. If that friend who always gave you attention and later doesn't give you as much, but gives it to others, you start to get possessive and want that attention again.
Then you're probably jealous as well ."

" Why would I be jealous?" She spurted out before she realized her mistake. Her two friends shared a look that she ignored.

" I mean, why would the friend be jealous? You're only friends right?"

" If you want me to say it out loud before you realize, then I will. It means, that friend has feelings for the boy."

" What kind of feelings?" Her eyes lowered as she tried to evade the answer that was already there.

" You figure it out."Her eyes twinkled.

Feelings? Long Yue had said it meant there were feelings present. Did it mean she had a crush on him?

How? Well, she knew Xi Jinwei was very handsome, smart, had a good social standing and was from a wealthy family.

He was every girl's dream guy and every guy wanted to be like him. But she had met people similar like Fu Tuying and Song Hongli. She didn't have that interest in them so why him.

Maybe because he treats you well and cares for you?

She removed the pillow from her head calming down. There's no way around it. She had a crush on him.

She laughed as she finally admitted it to herself. Feeling giddy, she sat up but her expression changed as she remembered what happened in music room today.

No! That wasn't going to stop her.

Cheng Qi slurped the bowl of noodles as loud as he could to spite Xi Jinwei who was on the phone.

Xi Jinwei who was typing away on his computer at home asked him on the phone on his desk.

" Are you heading there now?"

" Yeah. I am on my way. I almost missed the bus." He answered as he sat in the bus with an almost finished bowl of  noodles.

He would not have time for supper at home so he might as well eat now.

College entrance exams was approaching so when he got home, he would go and study.

He was getting a job at the Fu Family's as Fu Shiyun's tutor. They had done the interview online and today he would be starting. But that wasn't the only reason he was tutoring there.

"If you find anything as well, tell me as soon as you can."

" Ok. You owe me! I am wasting my time tutoring instead of studying." Cheng Qi exasperatedly muttered.

The job offered was to be a tutor for Fu Shiyun of the Fu Family. She has just started high school but her Maths and Chinese were falling behind.

Honestly, he didn't want to become involved with the Fu Family in any way for some weird reason but he had to do this for his friend.