Very Important News!!!

Hello dears readers🤗. So I have been noticing how much you guys have been anticipating the sequel for the book Ties and Fate and to be honest, I am quite flattered.

I am so happy you guys enjoyed the book I wrote on a whim and I am also happy you guys enjoyed reading it even though I thought you didn't.

So this is what I am going to do. I am going to put my new book, on hold for now and write the sequel of 'Ties and Fate 'which is called, ' Batter My Heart, Mr Xi'.

Give me a heart if you are excited for the last arc guys😭🥳!

It is going to be about 30-40 chapters long at most and I hope I don't disappoint you guys when writing it. I have the story line thought out and planned already so I am going to stick to it.

I also want you guys to comment and vote a lot in this sequel because it motivates me to write more. Just a little heart at the end of my chapter could make my day and show you appreciate it.

Sometimes no votes and no comments made me feel like my book sucked somehow so I didn't update regularly so please do well to vote and comment.

Ok, so that's it I guess. Expect the first chapter of 'Batter My Heart Mr Xi' on Saturday this week.

Thanks and Good bye🙏