Chapter XXXI

So guys, thanks for reading, yet again. It means so much to me. But do me a favour and click that star button for me🥺. Also comment so I hear from you as well. I always like to read and even comment on my comments. Anyways,
Enjoy 🤍🤍

Going home with a fail ,she lowered her head in disappointment. Her father had called to ask how it went and after receiving the answer he cut the call.

The driver shook his head at the sight. He had been their driver for a long time now and seeing the family fall apart was weird. Almost as if it was planned.

The moment that new daughter came into the house, he could tell she didn't have good intentions. It only needed the perspective of an outsider to see it and working with high end families had sharpened his perspective.

He parked the car and got out. He opened the door for the young lady who got out with her small hand bag.

She entered the house, the maids welcoming her. Climbing the stairs hurriedly into her room hoping not to run into her father.

She saw Ling Zhirou come home and stopped in front of her and grabbed her wrist.

" Do have something to do with this?"

" To do with what?" She asked laughed and flipped her hand away before ignoring Wang Linxue.

She entered her room placed her bag down.

' I won't let you win. I am going to get to the bottom of this. ' She vowed with her eyes closed.

She opened her laptop and went to her Weibo page.

She had an account were she posted a wide range of beauty tips and makeup tutorials. She had garnered quite the number of followers and her username was Peach Milk after a follower pointed out how her skin tone resembled a Peach Milk drink.

Hey, she was pretty was taking advantage of this in this life. After all it pays so she wasn't complaining. She could not depend on her family for everything especially money. It was ingrained in her since she used to be an orphan.

She hadn't posted in a while and decided to check her account for any comments.

She last posted how to create a perfect blush on the cheeks according to skin tone and even advertised the blushes she used as part of a sponsorship deal. It already had so many views and comments.

"Always spot on. Keep up the good work"

" I can't find the makeup brand you used. Helppppp!!

"Today my crush was staring at me after doing the makeup. You're the best!!!!

"XOXOXO(๑♡⌓♡๑)"

"You have to do longer videos so we see you more(〒﹏〒). Also the makeup brand is sold out . Where to get some?"

"Wow, you skin looks so good. Post the brand of cosmetics you use to keep your skin glowing in the next video please◉‿◉"

She could replied to some of them since the comments where a lot before going to her notifications and saw a short message from an anonymous user.

"Hello Peach Milk. We would like you to offer you an opportunity to market some of our products with an exclusive contract. This is also a chance expand your fan base. Contact us for more details."

There was a contact under but she effectively ignored it. She was in her final year and going through a lot she deleted the message and turned off her laptop.