Chapter 10. Leaving for work

Aria woke up in not such a good mood today. Caleb was going to work today making Aria upset. "Princess I know you don't want me to go but I have an important meeting today in an hour." He reasoned with her trying to make her understand.

"B-but d-daddy I-I d-don't l-like b-being a-alone." She whimpered to him holding onto his shoulder so he wouldn't leave. "I know baby. But I'll just be gone for two or three hours I'll try to make it back sooner." She held onto him tighter nodding her head no.

"N-no d-daddy p-please." She begged trying to convince him. "Don't be stubborn baby." He kissed her cheek. "D-Daddy I-I d-don't l-like b-being a-away f-from y-you." She snuggled her face into the crook of Caleb's neck.

"I know baby it'll just be for a few hours you can play with your toys in the play room for a few hours and I'll be back before you know it." He pulled her face from his neck kissing her lips gently trying to comfort her.

"O-okay d-daddy." She whispered softly kissing him back. "I-I'm g-gonna m-miss y-you." She hugged him tight. "Daddy's gonna miss you too baby."

Aria watched Caleb get ready for work still a little upset because he was leaving but she knew he had to go. "Come on princess you ready to go in your play room." He grabbed Arias hand walking down the hall to her play room.

"D-Daddy I-I'm g-gonna m-miss y-you s-so m-much." She cried hugging him making it hard for Caleb to leave her. "I know princess don't cry I promise I'll be back soon." He told her wiping her tears.

"I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy." She apologized for being so upset and clingy. "Hey don't apologize baby girl I'll be back in no time you can text me if you need anything okay princess." He kissed her cheek hugging her while rubbing her back.

"I'm gonna miss you too princess remember you can text me for anything you need okay princess." She nodded her head hugging Caleb. "Okay princess I have to go now be good for daddy okay." "O-okay d-daddy." She stepped on her tippy toes trying to reach him to kiss him but she was still too short.

Caleb chuckled at her as he watched her struggle to reach him. he picked her up kissing her on her lips. "Okay princess I have to go now." "O-okay b-bye d-daddy." "Bye princess." He kissed her once again on the lips before leaving.

She grabbed Mr Tinkles hugging him tight as tears rolled down her face she couldn't handle being away from Caleb. Even tho it was only for a couple of hours she didn't like it her heart ached for him she felt like she couldn't breathe without him near her.

"I-i'm g-gonna m-miss h-him s-so m-much M-Mr T-Tinkles." She spoke to her stuffed turtle as if it could understand her. She walked back into Caleb's bedroom not in the mood to play.

She grabbed one of Caleb's shirts that smelled the most like him. Smelling it as she hugged Mr Tinkles trying to make it seem like Caleb was there so she could sleep without nightmares.

                               3 hours later...

Caleb finally got home from work. "Aria baby I'm home!" He yelled but got no response back. He walked into her play room but found it empty. He walked down to his bedroom he could hear soft whimpers coming from inside his room.

"Baby wake up daddy's here now." He shook her awake softly. He could tell she was going to have a nightmare. "D-daddy." She whimpered waking up.

He got into the bed helping her sit up on his lap. "Shh princess daddy's home now." He slid his hand underneath her shirt running his fingers along her spine and waist making her shiver in response.

"You okay princess?" "Y-yes d-daddy." He continued running his fingers on her back making it feel sensitive and shivers to run down her spine.

"D-daddy." She spoke so softly he could barely hear her voice. "Yes princess." He knew exactly what he was doing to her but chose to tease her instead. "D-Daddy." She whimpered but it came out as a moan. Her face turning red and hot from the noise she tried to hold back.