Chapter 51. Bad princess

Aria POV
"You've been a bad little princess haven't you." He whispered into my ear still pulling my hair. "Y-yesss d-da-daddy." I hissed in a little pain from his grip on my hair.

"I-I'm s-sor-.." I tried to apologize again but he didn't allow me just like the first time I tried. "I only want you answering my questions not apologizing it isn't gonna make your situation any better."

I whimpered in response. His fingers traced around my underwear before he began to pull them off of me slowly.

My underwear fell to the floor I lifted my feet a little so he could move them away completely. "Stand on your knees." He instructed me.

I settled down on my knees with my hands flat on the bed. He was even taller now. He let go of my hair and got onto his knees but he was still way too tall. He rubbed my bum as if he was warming them up to take his punishment.

"You remember your safe word?" He asked. "B-blue r-rose." I told him to answer his question. He grabbed a pillow from the bed. "Here put this under your knees." I moved back a little so he could put the pillow down and then i stood on top of it.

"Your going to thank me after each smack I deliver to your ass." He commanded me. I nodded my head in agreement.

I hissed at the first smack. "T-thank y-you d-daddy." I answered quickly. Another smack was delivered but on my left cheek. "T-thank y-you d-daddy."

He continued spanking me and me thanking him after each one. After seven spankings I had tears rolling down my face.

"T-th-thank y-you d-daddy." I answered through whimpers. He rubbed my bum giving me a moment to calm down before he started again.

He wiped a few tears away from my eyes and kissed my cheek. "Just a few more princess." I nodded my head tightening my grip on the bedsheet to prepare myself for the stinging pain.

"T-thank y-you d-daddy." My voice trembling with tears. After another seven spankings I was now a sobbing mess.

"You took your punishment well princess." He praised me. He stood up from his knees walking into the restroom. I stayed in my position still gripping the bedsheets.

I didn't even notice he came back until I felt him put a cream on my buttocks. "D-daddy n-no m-more p-please." I begged while whimpering from the cold cream he was rubbing on me.

"Relax princess you took your punishment well let me just take care of you now." He picked me up pulling the covers on the bed to lay me down gently.

He got into the bed next to me wiping my tears. "Shhh princess it's over now." He cooed softly into my ear.

"I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy." I said through sobs and whimpers. He leaned down kissing me on my lips to calm me down. Kissing away a few tears while taking off my bra so I could sleep more comfortably.

I snuggled my face into his neck scooting into him as much as possible. I nibbled on his skin helping me fall asleep. He lifted one of my legs over his legs placing it on his hip.

Caleb POV
She was sleeping for a few hours now i was on my phone texting Aaron about Andrew and Elizabeth. I was going to need to go there tomorrow early in the morning.

I put my phone down so I could rub her belly. I leaned down a little kissing her belly a few times smiling to myself.

I tweaked at her nipples soft whimpers being heard from her as she slept. I took one of her nipples into my mouth nibbling and sucking on it so i could hear more of her enchanting sounds.

I moved to her other nipple repeating the same steps. She began to move around but stayed asleep.

I kissed between her breast working my way down her body leaving a few marks here and there. I looked up to see if she woke up but she was still sleeping.

I lifted her feet over my shoulders settling between her thighs. I sucked on her inner thighs leaving marks all over.

I placed my hand on her waist and stomach to keep her from moving while leaning down to taste her juices that began to flow out of her pussy.

A soft moan escaped past her lips when I began to lick up her juices. I slipped in two of my fingers into her earning a louder moan from her. I continued lapping up her sweet juices flicking my tongue against her clit in the process.

"D-Daddy." I heard her moan out. I looked up to see her eyes opening. I moved my fingers in and out of her in faster motions while sucking her clit into my mouth. "P-please." She whined grabbing my hair.

She tugged at my hair pulling me closer into her. I added a third finger into her making her scream out in pleasure. She tugged at my hair harder while her other hand gripped the sheet.

"O-ooh g-god I-I'm c-coming p-please. Y-yes, y-yes d-daddy p-please!" I could feel her walls tightening around my fingers as I thrusted them into her.

Her clit became too sensitive for her to handle. I pushed in my fingers into her one last time feeling her climax all over my fingers and mouth.

I sucked all her juices into my mouth she began to push away from me because of her sensitivity. "D-daddy i-it's t-too too m-much." She whimpered.

I brought the three fingers that were covered in her juices to her mouth to stop her whimpering while I finished lapping up the juices from her pussy.

She sucked my fingers clean bringing her trembling legs down from my shoulders. She sat up reaching for me. I pulled her in for a kiss groaning into her mouth while she moaned softly.

"God I fucking love you so much princess." I growled against her lips. She grabbed onto my shoulders looking into my eyes. Her eyes looked hazy like she was still trying to recover from her orgasm.

She laid her head on my shoulder closing her eyes while kissing my neck. "I l-love y-you t-too d-daddy." She whispered softly.

I laid her back onto the bed laying down next to her so she could regain her energy again. "Always so good for daddy." I praised her kissing her nose and cheek playfully making her smile.