Chapter 83. Part two of Mr and Mrs Blackwood

Caleb POV
I stood back up taking off the rest of my clothes. She watched me with innocent eyes staring at all the hickeys she created on my abs. She crawled over to the edge of the bed brushing her hand against my abs.

She looked up at me still touching my abs. "P-please d-daddy I w-want y-you n-now." She begged with pleading eyes.

"So good for daddy." I praised her brushing the tip of my tongue along her neckline towards her breast.

"P-please d-daddy." She whined desperately. I took her already hard nipple into my mouth sucking and nibbling on it hard.

"You need to be patient princess." She nodded her head agreeably pushing my head into her breast.

I threaded her breast kissing the valley between her breast. Her head fell back while moaning softly.

I pinched and pulled at her nipples all while kneading them against the side of my face while kissing between them.

"M-more d-daddy I w-want y-you." She whined louder getting impatient. My hand wrapped around her neck while I looked down at her with dark dominating eyes. She gasped quickly before I squeezed her neck.

Tears threatening to fall from her eyes. A small single tear escaped I licked it off of her face kissing her cheek softly smiling at her teary eyes. "P-please d-daddy." She begged again clutching my hand that was wrapped around her neck.

"So needy for daddy. Tell me what you need princess." I wiped another tear with my thumb waiting for her response.

She hesitated not knowing the right words to say or explain. Y-you I w-want y-you d-daddy."

I squeezed her neck harder not liking her response I wanted her to be specific about what she wanted me to do to her. "I'm gonna need a better response than that princess." I loosened my grip on her neck so I wouldn't hurt her.

"D-daddy p-please d-don't m-make m-me s-say I-it." She begged knowing exactly what I wanted to hear her say.

I smirked darkly at her. "Repeat after me princess." I instructed her. "I want daddy's cock inside of me." I instructed her to say after me.

She nodded her head no too shy to repeat it. "Say it princess and I'll give you what you want." I pulled her up on her feet turning her around bending her over the bed. A small gasp left her lips at the sudden change of position.

I teased her entrance with my tip coating myself in her warm juices. She whined pushing her hips back wanting me to push into her but I didn't allow it. "Not so fast princess I wanna hear you repeat what I said." I demanded her hoarsely.

Before she could react or make a sound my palm came down on her ass cheek harshly. She whimpered loudly from the harsh smack turning her head to look at me. I smacked her ass again keeping eye contact with her.

Her tears rushed down her face as she whimpered louder and squeezed her eyes shut right when I smacked her ass for the third time. "I'm waiting princess." I reminded her mockingly.

"This will all be over once you say what you want." She whined louder I smacked her ass twice this time creating the perfect red mark on her butt cheeks.

"P-please I w-want d-daddy's c-cock I-inside o-of m-me n-now p-please d-daddy." She finally gave in repeating the words she desperately wanted to say but was too shy to actually say. "Good girl, now was that hard to do princess." I turned her head kissing her lips.

My dick was painfully hard at this point I brought her hand down to my hardness showing her how much I wanted her as well. She gently squeezed it making me groan into her mouth.

I pulled away from her lips I could tell I was starting to get a little too rough with her. She was making me loose control I loved seeing her tears the more I looked at them the darker my thoughts became.

I didn't want to hurt her instead I wanted to make her cry and scream over and over again until she wouldn't be able to control her body anymore.

I was always gentle and made sure she was okay when we were intimate. But my possessiveness was rising the more I touched her and looked at her watery eyes.

Tonight was different I just wanted to pleasure her so much to the point she couldn't handle it anymore. "D-daddy."

I heard her whine pushing her ass against me. I groaned loudly holding myself back from smacking her ass hard.

She turned around sensing something was wrong. She grabbed my arms wrapping them around her waist pulling herself into me. "W-what's w-wrong d-daddy?" She asked looking up at me.

"I'm getting too rough with you princess I need a minute to calm down." I explained to her honestly. "I l-like I-it d-daddy p-please d-don't s-stop I w-want a-all o-of y-you." She whispered lowly hiding her blushing face in my chest.

"You want daddy to loose full control and get rough with you don't you princess? She whimpered softly in response.

I lifted her head up searching into her eyes to see if she was hesitating or was unsure but all I seen was love and need in her eyes.

"D-daddy p-please I c-can't w-wait a-anymore I w-want t-to f-feel y-you I-inside o-of m-me." She begged me gaining a little more confidence. She grabbed my hand wrapping it around her neck.

I squeezed her neck walking her back towards the bed smirking at her even more flustered face. "Safe word?" I asked her while turning her around to bend her over the bed.

"B-blue r-rose." She said through a breathy voice preparing herself for me. "Good girl." I grabbed both of her hands bringing them behind her back pushing her head into the mattress.

"P-plea-.." before she could finish begging me I plowed into her warm inviting cunt without warning making her scream my name. Her juices completely coated my dick from working her up for so long.

"So tight and wet for daddy." I kept my hand wrapped around the back of her neck pressing her down into the mattress harder while plowing into her harder.

"O-oohh g-god d-daddy!" She screamed even louder her hips moving on their own to meet all of my thrusts. Our skin slapping against each other echoing into the room along with my groans and her screaming my name nonstop.

I wrapped her hair around my fist pulling her up against my chest keeping her hands behind her back. "Just like that princess keep screaming daddy's name so everyone knows your Mrs Blackwood now."

"Y-yes! O-oh g-god y-yesss d-da-...!" I pulled her head back harder by her hair smashing my lips on hers roughly.

Her tears streamed into my mouth as I kissed her lips my hand made its way back around her neck choking her while kissing her.

She tried her best to focus on kissing me while struggling for air. More tears streamed down her face into our mouth.

I finally let go of her neck letting her breath to catch her breath. She gasped loudly with a loud prolonged moan following behind quickly as she came all over my cock.

I held her up so she wouldn't fall from her knees going weak. "So good for daddy you did amazing princess." I praised her letting her recover from her orgasm.

I licked the remaining tears off her face kissing her forehead softly. "I love you princess but daddy isn't done with you yet." She smiled softly kissing my lips whimpering softly.