Chapter 77. Meeting daddy's gang members

Aria POV
Caleb held me against him comforting me because I woke up from a bad nightmare again. "You okay princess?" He asked me while kissing my cheek softly. "I-I'm o-okay d-daddy." I responded weakly because of my tears.

"I want you to meet everyone who are apart of my gang the ones closest to me. Are you okay with that princess?"

I pulled my head out of my hiding spot from his neck. "S-sure d-daddy, b-but a-are y-you g-gonna b-be t-there t-too?" I asked him feeling my face heat up.

"Yes I will be there princess don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you." He cupped my face with his hands kissing my forehead softly.

"Y-you a-always k-keep m-me s-safe i a-appreciate y-you s-so m-much d-daddy." I kissed his lips showing him how much I appreciated him.

"I will always keep my precious little princess safe." He said against my lips looking into my eyes so I could see how much he really meant and cared.

"I l-love y-you s-so m-much d-daddy I n-never w-want t-to l-loose y-you." I planted small kisses all over his face and chest.

"You won't loose me princess." He said pulling my face closer to him so he could kiss me on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself closer into him while kissing him back feverishly.

"Damn it princess if we don't stop right now I'm going to end up fucking you while everyone is downstairs waiting for us." He groaned loudly while I continued kissing his neck.

I pulled away from his neck a small whimper being heard from me as I hugged him tightly. "Everything will be okay princess your not going to loose me little one." He comforted me wiping the small tears that rolled down my cheeks.

"No more tears little one daddy's here no one's taking me away from my precious princess." He kissed my lips gently. I smiled against his face. I yelped and whined when he smacked my ass harshly.

"Let's go princess before I really decide to fuck you instead of letting you meet everyone." He picked me up from his lap standing me up next to him so he could get out of bed.

We were already dressed and ready to go downstairs. I could hear a lot of voices coming from the living room the closer we walked towards them.

I held Caleb's hand feeling nervous the closer we got to the almost crowded room. As soon as they noticed Caleb enter the room everyone got silent as they looked at Caleb with so much respect.

Caleb noticed my nervousness and pulled me closer to him. Our height differences was so obvious I looked like a child next to him. "Y-you b-big g-giant." I accidentally said it out loud making everyone in the room laugh.

"It isn't my fault you stopped growing little one." He teased me back. "So this is the girl we barely got the chance to meet." Sage spoke up. I remembered her from last time but I was too tired to talk to her that day.

"She's really adorable." Another girl that was next to Sage that I didn't recognize said. "This was long overdue but now you all will be able to meet her properly." Caleb said kissing the top of my head.

Everyone began to introduce themselves to me there were only four girls Sage, Miranda, Lilah, and Rachel they all hugged me and Layla who was next to Aaron the whole time. Jerry, Carson, Grayson, Harald, Gerald, Allen, Zack, Brandon, even Cameron introduced himself to me.

All the men kept their distance while introducing themselves to me afraid of Caleb doing something to them. They were all very respectful and kind well except for Cameron who seemed to be really jealous of Caleb for some reason.

"Keep your dirty hands off my girl Cameron don't even look at her." Caleb said almost angrily when Cameron came near me.

"I just wanted to apologize for the way I was acting in your office." He tried to explain but Caleb wasn't listening to anything he had to say.

Aaron noticed Calebs angry expression and started coming over to us to make sure Caleb didn't do anything to Cameron.

"Your lucky I'm in a good mood right now Cameron because you would be knocked out by now. Just because Aaron and you are friends doesn't mean I am."

I could see Caleb rolling his hands into fists his anger was rising the more he looked at Cameron. "Go home Cameron." Aaron told him so Caleb wouldn't end up hurting or worse killing him.

"Caleb calm down I know you guys don't get along just don't do anything stupid." Aaron tried calming Caleb down but he just seemed to get even angrier.

Aaron looked at me pleadingly silently asking me to do something to calm him down.

"Cameron don't fuckin start right now. I told you to go home why are you still standing there? Get the fuck out before I let him kill your ass." Aaron yelled at Cameron.

I grabbed Caleb's hands standing in front of him to distract him from Cameron. "D-daddy l-look a-at m-me." His eyes were filled with rage and darker than usual.

I never seen his eyes get like that this was my first time seeing him like that it was almost frightening but beautiful to look at.

It's like his eyes had three different shades of green and they all depended on his mood. I hugged him loving the feeling I got when I was in his arms. I looked back up at him when he finally wrapped his arms around my waist.

His eyes began to slowly change back to there normal light green color. The more I looked into his eyes it felt like we were the only ones in the room. I reached up with my arms standing on my tippy toes so I could cup his face to kiss him.

When our lips touched I felt his whole body relax even more and all his anger vanishing from his body. "Awe this is so cute Caleb is so tall she has to stand on her tippy toes to kiss him."

We pulled apart from each other's lips my face flushed crimson when I remembered that they were all behind us.

I hid my blushing face in Caleb's chest hugging him tight. "You guys are all invited to our wedding in a few days!"

Everyone started cheering for Caleb they were all genuinely happy for Caleb and me. Caleb leaned down towards my ear whispering sweet words to me to encourage me to come out of my hiding spot.

Everyone was smiling and happy for us I was so excited about our wedding I couldn't wait for it to already happen. I couldn't wait to finally be Mrs Blackwood so I can finally stop carrying those monsters filthy last name.

Caleb kissed my cheek wrapping his arms around my waist from the back rubbing my belly with his hand on top of mine.

"I love you pretty girl." He whispered to me. I lolled my body against his chest blushing a little with a smile on my face.

"I l-love y-you t-too d-daddy." I whispered back to him. He softly kissed the side of my jaw working his way down towards my neck making me giggle at the fuzzy feeling from his lips against my skin.