Chapter 43. Healing process

Aria POV
Aaron brought me into the living room so I could calm down from crying. I felt relieved but it hurt a lot to hear them talk about me like I meant nothing to them.

I didn't understand how they could hate their child so much. I was this way because of them. Their harsh words hurt like a ton of bricks but my heart felt like it was finally free from all the pain they caused.

Their words still hurt tho. I wanted Caleb he was the only one that could calm me down. "Aria I need you to breath. Take deep breaths for me please." I heard Aaron repeat a few times.

I tried my best in following his instructions but I couldn't stop myself from crying so much. "I n-need d-da-.." I tried to say but I couldn't breath.

I was having a panic attack. "Go get Caleb!" He shouted to someone while he tried getting me to breath again.

"Breath Aria Caleb's coming now just breath." He spoke softly rubbing my back soothingly. "P-ple-.." I tried to speak again but my mind felt hazy. "Aria stay with me please!" I heard Aaron speak but my brain wasn't processing his words.

My vision began to blur from my tears. I felt Aaron's hands being replaced by larger and rougher ones. But I couldn't hear anything my ears were ringing and my vision completely blacked out.

Caleb's POV
Cameron came running into the basement shouting for me to come out to the living room. Jerry who was in the basement stayed watching over Andrew and Elizabeth.

I ran into the living room I could hear Aaron telling Aria to breath. She was having a panic attack a really bad one. By the time I came she was already falling unconscious.

"Bring me some vinegar and lemon with sugar!" I shouted. Sage quickly handed me everything I asked for with a small towel.

I poured some of the vinegar onto the towel putting it up to her nose so she could breathe it in to wake her up.

I poured a little water onto her face her eyes began to flutter open with tears spilling down her cheeks. "D-daddy." She whimpered softly reaching out for me. I picked her up to straddle her in my lap.

She laid her head onto my chest with her eyes closed holding onto my shirt tightly. "I need you to eat this lemon so you can feel a little better." I told her bringing the lemon towards her.

"It has a little sugar on top you don't have to eat the whole thing." She opened her eyes looking at the lemon in my hand.

I brought the lemon closer towards her mouth so she could taste it. Her face scrunched up from the sourness but she continued nibbling on it softly. "Good girl." I praised her brushing her hair away from her face.

She ate half the lemon juice. "You feel better princess?" I asked her lifting her face to look up at me so I could see if she was still crying. "I w-wanna s-sleep d-daddy." She weakly replied.

She had mostly stopped crying but she had a few tears still falling from her eyes. I leaned down kissing away those few tears that escaped from her eyes. "I'm so proud of you princess. No more tears okay."

"I'm gonna take her home so she can sleep. Aaron and Sage are the only ones allowed to go into the basement do we all understand?" They all nodded their heads approvingly.

I pulled Aria seat all the way down so she could lay down. I took a blanket from inside covering her with it so she wasn't cold. "D-daddy c-can I g-gets y-your s-shirt p-please?" She asked while pulling the blanket over her body.

I took my shirt off knowing she only wanted it so she could feel safer and smell my cologne so she could sleep better. "Here princess do you need anything else?"

Making sure she was comfortable and calm. "T-thank y-you d-daddy." Was all she said before closing her eyes to fall asleep.

I took my time driving us back home so she could sleep. She whimpered a little while sleeping. She was snuggled up in the blanket with my shirt right by her nose so every time she breathes in she smells my cologne.

It took me an hour to come home. I picked her up carefully so she wouldn't wake up. She needed this sleep.

I laid her down onto our bed she clutched onto my shirt tighter whimpering softly but stayed asleep.

I took my pants off so I could get in the bed with her. As soon as she felt me lay next to her she let go of my shirt and wrapped her arms around my neck while snuggling her face into my chest with her legs on top of mine.

I covered us in the blanket kissing her head softly. "I love you princess." I whispered to her. I felt her kiss my chest "I l-love y-you t-too d-daddy." She mumbled tiredly.

Aria POV
I stretched out my limbs while laying on top of Caleb. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck kissing his lips softly. He was still sleeping i kissed his lips again while I traced the tattoos on his chest and neck.

The more I traced his tattoos I got an idea to color them in with a marker. I got off the bed quietly so I wouldn't wake him up.

He bought me some markers that were safe to use on your skin I remember he said he would put them in our nightstand.

I found them and opened them quietly before I got back in the bed next to him. I took the blue marker first to color in some of the tattoos that I felt like should be colored blue.

I was gentle with the marker on his skin so I wouldn't wake him. I switched colors every few minutes going to another part where I didn't color in yet.

I colored in most of the ones on his chest. I got on top of him with my knees on either side of him so I could do the ones on his neck. I was so focused on coloring in his tattoos that I didn't notice he was awake.

"What are you doing princess?" His voice husky from just waking up. I flinched hearing his voice quickly hiding the markers and my face into his neck. "N-nothing g-go b-back t-to s-sleep d-daddy." I told him trying my best not to laugh.

He turned onto his side making me fall onto the bed laying on my side revealing my tomato face and all the markers. "I knew you were up to something little one." He said while smiling at me.

He began to tickle me all over making me laugh. "D-daddy!" I screamed while laughing. He kissed me softly on my lips before he stood up to go see what I did to him.

He looked in the mirror at his chest and neck his tattoos almost completely colored in with multiple colors.

"Come here princess." He motioned with his hands for me to come to him. I stood in front of him in the mirror he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. "Im proud of you princess. What you did today was very brave and strong of you."

I looked at him from the mirror smiling feeling safe and happy in his arms. "I k-know y-you a-are d-daddy." I told him while looking up at him.

He leaned down kissing me on my lips. "God I love you so much baby." He groaned against my lips making me smile at him lovingly.