Chapter 49. Commotion

Aria POV
My fingers brushed through his hair pulling him closer. His hands on my waist tightened as he groaned into the kiss.

Happy tears streamed down my cheeks as I kissed him. "Why are you crying princess?" He asked worriedly when he felt my tears on my face.

"I-I'm s-so h-happy r-right n-now. I l-love y-you s-so m-much C-Caleb." He smiled while kissing me softly on my lips brushing away my tears. I closed my eyes kissing him back both of us forgetting where we were.

I heard the door slam shut making me flinch away from Caleb's lips. "You okay baby." He asked grabbing a hold of my hand. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to slam the door shut like that." Catherine the nurse said in a sarcastic tone.

Caleb turned towards her and snatched the pictures from her hands. "Get out!" His voice dark and authoritative before she could say anything else.

Dr Ron rushed inside the room. "What's going on in here?" He asked the nurse. "I want her fired Ron. Go ahead and pack your things and get out of this building."

"Hang on Mr Blackwood I can assure you Catherine is a great nurse." Dr Ron tried to convince Caleb. But it was too late Caleb already made up his mind.

"Please Mr Blackwood don't fire me I apologize please don't fire me." She begged with teary eyes.

"No I gave you two chances and you blew them. You disrespected my wife twice already. Is this how you train our employees Ron to be this unprofessional?" He argued.

"This is your fa-.." she pointed towards me. "Say something else to her and I swear I'll make sure no other hospital will let you work for them." He threatened her.

She walked out of the room with angry tears rolling down her face. "I deeply apologize for what she's done to you Aria. If I knew she was being so unprofessional I would have gotten another nurse for you."

I got down from the bed so I could stop Caleb from doing something even worse. "I-it's f-fine D-Dr R-Ron j-just g-give u-us a m-moment s-so I c-can c-calm h-him d-down." He nodded appreciatively leaving the room to give us some privacy.

"D-daddy." I called for him grabbing his hands to get his attention. "I'm sorry baby I didn't want to make a scene I just couldn't take her disrespecting you anymore." I hugged him kissing his chest.

"I-it's n-not h-her f-fault y-your s-so h-handsome." He began to laugh while I smiled to myself. "Come on let's find out the gender of our baby." I pulled away from him letting him open the door to let Dr Ron come back in.

"I apologize once again on her behalf and mine for what she did." He apologized again sitting down in the same small chair. "As long as she's fired and out of this building by the time we leave everything will be fine." Caleb told him calmly reassuring him.

I handed him the pictures from the ultrasound that Caleb snatched out of the nurses hand. "Alright are you guys ready for the reveal?"

I squealed happily and clapped my hands from excitement. "I-I'm s-sorry." I apologized quickly for my unexpected outburst.

"Don't apologize princess." Caleb assured me letting Dr Ron continue. "Congratulation you will be having a baby boy!" I jumped up and down happily but quickly stopped after I remembered I was pregnant.

"Careful princess." I grabbed the pictures from Dr Ron looking at each one happily and smiling with tears in my eyes. "W-we h-have t-to t-tell L-Layla a-and A-Aaron!" Caleb pulled me close to him kissing me on my lips.

I held onto his forearms stepping on my tippy toes so I could kiss him back. "Let's go princess." He grabbed my hand walking us out of the room. "T-thank y-you D-Dr R-Ron!" I shouted out for him to hear.

Caleb POV
I drove us to Aaron's house they where waiting outside there house already with huge smiles on their faces. "Aria!" Layla shouted running towards her to hug her.

Aria had tears of happiness streaming down her face as she hugged Layla. "What's wrong Aria?" she asked her concerned. "T-their h-happy t-tears." She explained wiping away a few tears.

"So! What's the gender to my little bean?" Layla asked excitedly. "Let's go inside first Layla then they can tell us." Aaron grabbed her hand walking her inside the house. I grabbed Arias hand following behind them into their house.

"Okay pleased tell us now I can't wait any longer." Layla smiled happily getting impatient. "You ready princess?" I asked her which she nodded her head in agreement. "It's a boy!" We both said in unison. Layla squealed loudly hugging Aria.

"I'm so happy for you both." Aaron said proudly. "Thanks Aaron." We walked into the living room Layla and Aria sitting together giggling.

"You wanna talk in the kitchen for a moment?" Aaron asked which meant it was something serious we had to talk about.

Aria and Layla didn't even notice us leaving they were in their own little world. "You need to come to the house Elizabeth and Andrew are dying I know you said you wanted to be the one to finish them off." He informed me.

"I'll be there tomorrow morning keep them alive for as long as you can." I instructed him. "Alright boss. Right now wasn't the time to bring this up."

I stopped him from speaking anymore. "No I'm glad you told me. I would have been mad if you didn't tell me." I finished saying.

"D-daddy!" I heard Aria shout walking into the kitchen with Layla close behind. "Come here princess." I patted my lap for her to come sit on. She ran towards me while Layla ran towards Aaron.

"Y-you l-look s-sooo n-nice t-today d-daddy." She said smiling while looking over at Layla who was giggling on Aaron's lap. "What's going on princess?" I asked suspiciously. "N-nothing. Y-you a-and A-Aaron b-both l-look r-really n-nice t-today."

"What do you need princess?" I knew exactly where this was going and so did Aaron by the look on his smiling face. "C-can w-we p-please g-go s-shopping f-for b-baby c-clothes?" She asked with a pout playing on her lips.

"Yeah please Aaron we promise we will be on our best behavior." Layla added to convince us even more. "P-please d-daddy I-I'll b-be g-good I p-promise." She pleaded to me. I smiled down at her little pout and pleading face.

"What do you think Aaron?" He grinned looking at Layla then to Aria. "Why not I mean they've been on their best behavior so far." He concluded.

"Alright then I guess we will be going to buy baby clothes." Aria immediately smiled hugging me. "T-thank y-you s-so m-much." She kissed my cheek a few times before getting off my lap.

"C-come o-on L-Layla h-hurry b-before t-they c-change t-their m-minds." She shouted running back to the living room.

"Be careful princess slow down we aren't gonna change our minds." I yelled which made both of them stop running immediately.