Chapter 66. Cravings

Caleb POV
"D-daddy w-wake u-up I-I'm h-hungry I w-want p-pizza." She shook me awake. She had a lot of energy despite being up since 5 in the morning.

She was too afraid to sleep because of her nightmares so I let her stay up since she slept for a while before she had a nightmare.

She stayed up watching movies and playing games on my phone while I slept. "D-daddy." She nudged my shoulder to wake me up again. "I'll get up if you give me a kiss first." She gave me a pout crossing her arms staring at me trying hard not to laugh.

"I guess no pizza for you then." I turned to my side my back facing her closing my eyes counting in my head how long it would take her to give up. "F-fine I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy." I turned around facing her again with a big smile on my face.

"I want a kiss here and here." I pointed at my cheek and lips making her pout even more angrily at me. She pecked my cheek and then my lips she was about to pull away from my lips but I pulled her back into me deepening the kiss.

"D-daddy." She whined between kisses trying to get away from me. "Y-your b-being a m-meanie d-daddy." She pouted even angrier when I let her go. She was sitting on my lap looking up at me angrily.

I began to laugh not being able to stop my laughter "d-daddy." She groaned frustratingly getting off my lap quickly before I could stop her.

"I'm sorry princess come back I was just teasing you." I gently grabbed her hand pulling her back to me.

"What kind of pizza do you want?" I asked kissing her cheek softly. "I w-want a c-cheese p-pizza a-and a c-cookie." She explained with a smile rubbing her belly.

"Anything else you want?" She nodded her head no standing on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek. "I-I'm g-gonna g-go p-play I-in t-the p-playroom d-daddy." She told me before leaving the room.

Aria POV
I could hear Caleb on the phone with the pizza guy ordering our food I was really craving pizza and a cookie.

Layla and Aaron didn't come over today I was a little worried about her and Aaron. I tried texting her but she didn't answer so I left her alone assuming she was busy.

I played with Mr Tinkles and Mr Tree throwing them around like they were flying in the sky. I was in my own little world playing with all my toys while waiting patiently for my food to arrive.

Caleb POV
Aria was playing with her toys I could hear her singing and making sounds with her voice to mimic certain sounds. I heard the door bell ring so I went downstairs to get the door.

"One cheese and pepperoni pizza and a side of cookies." The pizza guy repeated our order to make sure he got everything. "Yes, here's the money keep the change." I handed him a 100 dollar bill taking the pizza boxes from his hands.

"Thank you sir hope you enjoy your meal." He said before I closed the door. "Princess come downstairs the food is here!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"C-coming d-daddy!" She answered I could hear her little feet rushing out her playroom. "Slow down princess." I warned her so she wouldn't hurt herself.

She slowed down walking slowly towards me with a big smile on her face. "I-it s-smells s-so g-good d-daddy." She sat down at one of the seats at the kitchen island.

"C-can I e-eat t-the c-cookie f-first d-daddy p-please?" She begged me swinging her legs back and forth in her chair. "Fine but only because I was teasing you too much today." I told her sternly.

I plated her a hot cookie on her plate handing her a fork. "Be careful it's hot princess." I warned her before she started eating.

She blew at the cookie to cool it down quickly but when she put it in her mouth it was still too hot and spit it out quickly.

"You have to be patient princess." She nodded her head understandingly. "C-can y-you f-feed m-me d-daddy?"

She asked pushing her plate towards me. "Come here princess." She got out of her seat coming towards me to sit on my lap.

"T-thank y-you d-daddy." She said after she finished eating the cookie I fed her. "Your welcome princess." I fed her more of the cookie until she had enough and wanted to eat a slice of pizza.

"D-daddy I w-want a p-pickle." She asked out the blue making me chuckle at her. "Whatever my princess wants."

She kissed my cheek laughing at herself. I put her down in another seat so I could get her a pickle out the fridge.

She clapped her hands happily when I brought her a few in a bowl. She grabbed two pickles in both of her hands singing the rascals song. "I g-got t-two p-pickles I g-got t-two p-pickles t-today h-hey h-hey."

She sung before taking a bite of the pickles. "You silly girl." I smiled at her before kissing her head softly. "How long have you been up princess?" I waited for her to finish eating.

"I-I'm n-not s-sure d-daddy." She answered shrugging her shoulders. "Are you sleepy princess?" She nodded her head no smiling at me after she took another bite of her pickle.

"I-I'm n-not t-tired d-daddy I w-wanna g-go p-play." She finished eating both of her pickles getting out of her seat. "I'll be in my office. When you get sleepy let me know. Okay princess."

"O-okay d-daddy." She tugged at my shirt for me to lean down so she could give me a kiss. "Be a good girl for daddy princess." She nodded her head agreeably kissing my lips once more.

I watched her walk towards the stairs making sure she was okay before I left to my office. I texted Aaron to see if Layla and him were fine after what happened yesterday.

He said that they were fine but Layla was still a little shaken up by what happened.

I was happy we came right on time before something happened to either of them. Because if it was me who seen that happen to Aria I would have done way worse than Aaron. Aaron beat him up really bad I called the cops back to come take him to the hospital.

I emailed my assistant to send me a copy of George's resume that I gave the receptionist to put on my desk.

I needed to go over all the details him and Aaron had sent me so I could see if he was really a good hacker or not.

I needed someone to be able to keep my things secured so no one could steal my money like the last time.

Sage was good at hacking things but she only wanted to work for me through the mafia not for my businesses.

I respected her decision but I had more trust in her then George. Even though I didn't trust him that much I had plans to test him to see if he was worthy enough to work for me or not.

Aaron was a great convincer but behind all the convincing comes with a lot of flaws that takes a lot of guts to get through and succeed.

For now George was doing great but was he worthy enough for me to let him continue working with me that was my biggest question.