Chapter 23. Aria's surprise

It was a ten minute drive to Arias surprise. "I need you to close your eyes for me and I'll guide you to your surprise." He told her once he parked the car. "O-okay." She covered her eyes waiting for Caleb to guide her.

Caleb walked her down a path she could hear wind blowing through trees. "We're almost there princess just a little more." He told her to make sure she kept her eyes covered.

Caleb stopped walking stopping her as well. "Okay you can open your eyes princess." Aria opened her eyes. She took in the scenery her eyes filled with tears as she looked at all the beautiful lights and roses on the floor in a heart shape on a blanket.

"D-Daddy I-it's b-beautiful." She whimpered from a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "Don't cry princess." He told her smiling at her. He gently grabbed her face wiping the tears away.

"Y-you h-have n-no I-idea h-how h-happy I-I a-am a-and g-grateful t-to h-have y-you i-in m-my l-life." She told him with the biggest smile on her face.

"I appreciate you so much princess your the best thing that has happened in my life." He leaned down to kiss her lips. "Come on let's sit down the sun is about to set." He grabbed her hand to sit down on the blanket.

Aria laid her head on his shoulder as they watched the sun set in the sky. Admiring the birds and clouds.

"I-it's s-so b-beautiful d-daddy." She spoke softly. Caleb pulled her onto his lap wrapping her legs around him. Aria wrapped her arms around his neck staring into his eyes. "Your the most beautiful and precious girl in my life." He smiles leaning down to capture her lips.

Aria moaned into the kiss as there tongues explored each other's mouths. She could feel him growing under her thighs as she pulled herself closer to him.

Caleb pulled away from her lips letting her catch her breath while he continued kissing her on her neck. "D-Daddy p-please." She moaned leaning her head back so he could get more access to her neck.

Arias hands began to explore his body pulling the buttons off his shirt so she could feel his skin. Caleb pulled her head down smashing his lips back onto hers.

He groaned into the kiss as her finger nails scratched against his chest. She could feel her core growing wetter. She began to grind her hips into his hard on needing to feel some type of pressure.

Caleb groaned as she rolled her hips into him. She moved down to his neck kissing and sucking on his skin desperately.

"Aria, baby if you don't stop right now I'm gonna fuck you right here right now." He growled stopping her hips from grinding into him. She didn't stop sucking on his neck making Caleb pull her face away from his neck.

"D-Daddy I-I n-need y-you p-please." She whimpered. Caleb tightened his grip on her waist trying to control his need for her.

"I know baby just wait until we get home and you can have me all you want." She whimpered but still got up to leave. They got into the car buckling up so they could get home.

It felt like the longest drive back home. Caleb kept his hand on her thigh moving higher and higher towards her core teasing her.

Aria couldn't help but whimper every time he would tighten his grip on her thigh. The simplest touch sent electric currents rushing through her entire body.

When they arrived home Caleb carried her bridal style into the house up to their room. When they entered the room Caleb put her down so she could see what he'd done to the room.

"S-so m-many r-roses I-it's b-beautiful." She turned around facing Caleb hugging him. Caleb lifted her head kissing her lips. It was the softest kiss she ever had.