Chapter 53. Bloody Caleb

Aria POV
1:25 a.m Caleb still wasn't home and I was getting really worried and tired but I tried my best to stay strong and keep myself together. I watched movies back to back distracting my mind from thinking about Caleb.

I was starting to fall asleep but I would pinch myself to wake up. I was afraid to fall asleep and then go through a nightmare on my own.

I texted him a few times on my phone to see where he was but I got no response back so I just gave up on texting and calling him.

I didn't know what to do anymore 2:15 a.m he still wasn't here I was getting even more worried. I couldn't hold back my tears I missed him so much I couldn't take being away from him this long. 

My eyes stung from exhaustion I closed my eyes to stop my tears but it seemed like even more tears formed when I opened my eyes again. I got out of bed going into the bathroom to use the toilet.

I went into our closet grabbing Caleb's favorite shirt. I was too tired I wasn't going to be able to stay awake. I laid in the bed hugging Mr Tinkles and Caleb's shirt putting it right next to my nose.

so every time I breath in my mind would be at ease thinking it was Caleb next to me to scare away all my nightmares. I fell asleep leaving the tv on in case I had a nightmare so I could calm myself down.

Caleb's POV
I needed to go home I knew Aria was probably worried sick. I didn't have a change of clothes I had Andrews blood all over me.

It was 6:45 a.m I called Aaron to come over to my house because I knew when Aria sees me in these bloody clothes she's going to freak out.

Caleb was already there waiting outside for me. I got out of my car the bloody clothes didn't even phase him he was used to seeing this type of stuff.

"Is Layla with you?" I asked because she was the only other person who could calm her down besides me.

"Yeah she's in the car I'll go get her." He ran to his car to get her. "This is going to be painful to watch." I said walking into the house.

I looked up at the stairs she stared down at me with terrified eyes. I could see the tears forming in her eyes as she looked at me.

"W-what h-happened t-to y-you?" She screamed running down the stairs to get to me. Aaron quickly stopped her pulling her away from me.

"I'm sorry princess I hate cause you had to see this. I will explain everything I promise." I explained to her.

She was fighting Aaron to get out of his grip so she could get to me but Aaron was stronger than her. "L-let m-me g-go!" She screamed with angry tears. "L-let m-me g-go p-please!" I heard her scream while I walked upstairs to change clothes.

I could still hear her screaming and crying it was hard to listen to her. I wanted to so badly go hold her in my arms but I needed to finish what I started.

"D-daddy p-please d-don't l-leave m-me!" She screamed when I came back downstairs. "Caleb go we got her!" Aaron yelled noticing my worried eyes.

I watched how Aaron had to carry her into the living room while she screamed at him to let her go. I got into my car again going back to finish off Andrew and get rid of his body.

Aria POV
"Aria calm down please." Layla tried to calm me down but I couldn't stop crying. "W-where d-did h-he g-go?" I asked them but they both refused to tell me. "P-please t-tell m-me I n-need t-to k-know h-he's s-safe." I said through sobs.

"He's fine Aria nothings going to happen to him I promise. Please just calm down everything will be okay I promise." She hugged me tight wiping away my tears. I took a deep breath getting up to go to my bedroom.

"I c-can't d-do t-this. I-I'm g-gonna g-go l-lay d-down." I was getting a headache. Layla followed me into my room laying down with me on the bed. The tv was still playing sleeping beauty on rewind for hours now.

"I'm sorry Aria but he's only doing what's best for you. He's gonna come home today I know he is." I hugged her before I laid back in the bed closing my eyes to ease the headache I was having.

Layla soon left the room leaving me to sleep. I fell asleep while crying. I didn't understand what was going on. He was wearing bloody clothes and left again with no explanation.

All I could think about was him not coming home again today. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle being without him.

I barely got any sleep last night without having the fear of having a nightmare. I missed him I just wanted to be in his arms again.

"Aria." I heard Layla whisper softly making me open my eyes. "Do you want to eat something?" She asked. "N-no. I-is C-Caleb h-home?" I asked her. "No he's not back yet but he did say he would be back at 2:00 in the afternoon."

I looked at the time on my phone it was 11:55 a.m. "Are you sure you don't want to eat anything?" She asked worriedly.

I nodded my head closing my eyes again. "Let me know if you need anything." She said before closing my bedroom door.

Caleb POV
"Get the clean up crew to clean this mess up and get rid of his body." I instructed Sage and Jerry. They stared at Andrews lifeless body in the chair still chained up with wounds all over his body and face.

"Is that his tongue?" Sage asked with a disgusted expression. "Piece of shit didn't know how to stop talking shit about my wife. It was the only way to shut him up." Jerry laughed amusingly.

"I'm leaving don't call me or text me for the next few days unless it's absolutely urgent if not then call Aaron he will know what to do." I said while making my way upstairs. "You go it boss." They both responded.

I got into my car driving back home. I couldn't wait to get back home to Aria. I felt guilty for not coming home last night but if I wanted to get rid of Elizabeth and Andrew it had to be done.

I didn't know what to expect when I told her what I had done. She knew I was going to kill them but she didn't know I was going to torture them to death.

It scared me to think of her reaction when I told her but a part of me felt like she already knew what I was doing.

This was the end of all her nightmares. She took away all my pain and fears of abandonment. While I took away all her nightmares and fears.

All I wanted now was to see her happy and healthy sleeping peacefully without a fear or nightmare disturbing her beauty sleep.