Chapter 34. Daddys office

Aria POV
Caleb's phone began to ring waking me up from my sleep. "D-Daddy." I whined trying to get him up to turn off his phone. He shifted to his side reaching over to the nightstand to grab his phone.

"Hello." He answered the phone and began to get out of the bed. I quickly got up with him clutching his shirt while I followed him to the bathroom.

"I'll be there in 3o minutes. Thanks Aaron." He hung up the phone setting it down on the bathroom counter.

"D-Daddy a-are y-you l-leaving?" I asked looking up at him. He picked me up from the floor sitting me down on the counter. "Yes princess I have to go back so I can finish up some things at work." He answered kissing my forehead.

"C-can I c-come I-I'll b-be a g-good g-girl I-promise d-daddy p-please." I begged still holding onto his shirt. "P-please d-daddy." I begged him. He smiled happily at me. "I was already going to take you with me princess." He explained laughing a little at me.

"You ready princess or do you need to do something before we leave?" He asked as he lifted me up again to set me back down on the floor. "N-no I-I'm r-ready." I replied happily. I grabbed his hand not wanting to be without him and his touch.

We got inside the car i buckled myself in with Caleb's help like always. Before I could grab his Hand to hold he already grabbed mine resting it in my thighs.

"Relax baby I'm not going anywhere." He reassured me kissing my cheek quickly before he started driving towards his job.

25 minutes later
We finally arrived at his job going up the elevator to his office. I held his hand the whole way to his office.

He opened the door for me to walk inside his humongous office that smelled just like him when I walked in.

I let go of his hand and ran towards his desk to sit in his chair. "I-I'm t-the b-boss t-today." I jokingly said. I spun around in the chair laughing.

"Be careful princess." He said while standing at the other end of the table. "S-sorry d-daddy." I got out of his seat standing next to it.

"Don't apologize princess I want you to have fun I just don't want you to hurt yourself." He explained coming towards me. "I k-know d-daddy." I looked up at him smiling softly so he would know I was fine.

He sat down in his chair pulling me down on his lap. "D-daddy!" I squealed caught off guard by his sudden action. He began to spin us both in the chair going in circles twice in a row making me laugh out loud.

"O-one m-more p-please d-daddy." I begged which he did gladly spinning us once more. I didn't realize someone was watching us until I heard someone clear there throat. Caleb stopped spinning us so we could face whoever came in.

It was Cameron who was standing in front of us. "I don't remember saying you could come into my office without knocking." Caleb angrily said his whole mood changing from happy to angry and authoritative.

"I didn't think you would be able to hear me knocking because of how loud she was laughing." He remarked. "Princess do me a favor and go get Aaron that's down the hall second door to the right."

He instructed me kissing me softly on my cheek. "When he comes in wait outside I'll come get you okay princess." He added. "O-okay d-daddy." I whispered for only him to hear.

I got off of his lap and walked passed Cameron walking down the hall to get Aaron. I knocked on his office door. "Come in." I heard him say. I opened the door. "Um d-da-.. C-Caleb w-wants y-you i-in h-his o-office." I explained to him.

His whole demeanor changed as if he knew something was wrong. "Stay here Aria. It's best if you stay in here." He explained almost frantically. "O-okay." I said worriedly. He rushed out of his office down the hall to Caleb's office.

I was starting to get worried and felt sick being away from Caleb even tho five minutes only passed. I couldn't handle being away from him. I walked out of Aaron's office going back down the hall to Caleb's.

I could hear yelling the closer I got to his office I began to panic thinking something happened to Caleb. A part of me knew most likely nothing happened to him but I was still scared.

I ran down the hall to get to his office. I walked inside seeing Cameron on the ground with a bloody, bruised and busted lip.

I didn't even care about him I just wanted to see Caleb but I didn't see him in the room. I started to feel like I was going to cry. "W-where I-is h-he A-Aaron?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"I'm here princess." I heard him say from behind me. I turned around immediately hugging him. "A-are y-you o-okay d-daddy?" I asked him worriedly. "I'm fine princess." I looked down at his hands his knuckles were bloody and bruised.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at his hands. "Y-your n-not o-okay d-daddy." I told him grabbing his hand gently. "Prin-.." I cut him off before he could speak. Tears spilling from my eyes. "Y-your b-bleeding w-we n-need t-to s-stop t-the b-bleeding." I frantically said.

"Princess calm down I'm fine. I just need to wash his blood off my hands. My knuckles are just bruised their not bleeding it's his blood." He explained after he lifted my head up so I could listen to him.

"A-are y-you s-sure?" I asked him weakly from crying. "Yes princess I'm sure. Come on let's go home." He picked me up to carry me instead.

I laid my head on his shoulder holding onto him. "I love you princess. Your daddy's brave and caring little princess." He praised while he carried me all the way to his car.

He drove us home holding my hand the whole way back. "I l-love y-you d-daddy." I told him while I shifted my body over so I could kiss him on his cheek.