Chapter 95. Needy little princess

Aria POV
"This whole restaurant is going to know what kind of filthy slut you are for daddy." His voice was so dark and gruff I couldn't hold back the loud moan that slipped past my lips.

My body felt like it was on fire I didn't care that we were in a restaurant I just wanted him to take control of my body like he did on our wedding. "I w-want a-all o-of y-you d-daddy p-please." I begged grinding into his groin.

"If I fuck you on this table right now I won't be gentle princess." He warned me. I could hear someone coming towards us i hid my face in his neck holding back my moans as my hips uncontrollably pressed against his hard on.

"Make sure you take everything off the table and don't let anyone back here unless I call you." He instructed the waitress who was now standing next to our table. "Yes sir." The waitress said quickly noticing he was getting impatient and angry.

"I'm giving you one last warning princess tell me to stop now if you don't want this." I nodded my head no desperately sitting on top of the table pulling my dress up while spreading my legs for him.

He looked down between my legs growling possessively closing his eyes taking a deep breath. "Your driving me crazy princess." He opened his eyes at the sound of me moaning.

I watched him unbuckle his belt and unzip his zipper slowly pulling out his hard shaft. "P-please." I begged breathlessly spreading my legs wider for him. 

"Your such a good little slut for daddy aren't you princess?" I wanted to clench my thighs so badly to stop the aching between my legs. "Y-yes i-I'm d-daddy's g-good l-little s-slut." I moaned out feeling his tip entering.

He lifted my legs up bending my knees keeping them spread open while slowly pushing forward into me. I gripped the table cloth squeezing my eyes shut at his intrusion.

His hand wrapped around my neck his breath blowing against my ear softly. "My innocent little princess doesn't want to be innocent anymore. You wanna be daddy's little slut now don't you princess?" He asked while slowly moving in and out of me.

I blushed even harder at his words moaning softly as he thrusted into me gradually picking up his pace reaching deeper and deeper inside of me.

"This is what you wanted for daddy to fuck you on this table so everyone can hear you screaming my name so they know who's slut you are."

His thrusts became harder and more powerful to the point I couldn't control my voice any longer. He wasn't being gentle at all his dirty words were merciless and I loved every second of it. "D-don't s-stop p-please d-daddy!"

He stared down at me his eyes dark green with a primal smile on his face this wasn't the somewhat mean but gentle Caleb anymore his whole demeanor changed into something darker and less sweet.

His hand on my throat tightened stopping me from breathing as he fucked me relentlessly without mercy.

I gripped his wrist tightly needing to get some air he released his grip slowly letting me gasp for air as he plowed into me deeper.

"D-daddy!" I screamed out pulling at the table cloth my mouth open wide screaming his name continuously. He bit down on my collarbone marking my skin with his teeth.

He fisted my hair pulling my head forward kissing my lips roughly muffling my screams i clawed at his neck screaming into his mouth. "You like getting fucked like a slut don't you princess?" He taunted smiling devilishly at me.

"I l-love I-it p-please d-don't s-stop I-I'm s-so c-close!" I mewled out holding onto him by his shoulders. Tears of immense pleasure and sweet pain filled my eyes spilling uncontrollably down my face.

His face merely inches away from mine staring into my eyes with a menacing grin that brought shivers down my spine.

My tears were driving him insane I was making him loose control he owned my heart and body and he knew it very well.

I came uncontrollably all over him clenching hard around his cock convulsing under his dark gaze. "You feel so fucking good coming all over daddy's cock. God your such a filthy little slut for daddy." He grumbled pulling out of me.

I whimpered hating how empty I felt I looked down between us his cock glistening with my juices dripping onto the table between my legs. "So fucking needy." He rasped out.

He pulled me off the table roughly turning me around to bend me over the table. He repositioned himself at my entrance stretching me out reaching deeper inside of me than before.

I screamed out in pure euphoria when he plunged fast and hard into me. His hand wrapped around my neck slowly rising up to my jaw bringing my head back towards his chest.

He tugged at my bottom lip with his thumb pushing it into my mouth to suck on. "I should have made you suck my dick to clean off the mess you made on it." My screams were muffled from sucking on his thumb.

My saliva was dripping down my chin from sucking his thumb and screaming. He bit the side of my neck right under my ear making me scream with more tears from the pain.

"You'd like to suck daddy's cock clean wouldn't you princess?" His hand wrapped back around my neck slowly stopping my airways to breathe. "Y-yes, y-ye-yes! O-oh g-god d-daddy!"

He softly kissed my tears licking them off my face while tightening his grip on my throat. My face was turning bright red from the lack of air reaching my lungs.

My legs shook violently making my knees buck giving up on me but Caleb held me tight against him so I wouldn't fall. My climax shattering through my body and his semen spilling deep inside of me mixing with my juices.

He let go of my neck keeping his hand wrapped around it allowing me to breath again I gasped with a weak whimper.

He kissed my cheek softly before he pushed my head to the side exposing my neck so he could bite my skin and mark it with his teeth.

"Mine." He rasped against the mark he made licking it to sooth the pain for me. He pulled out of my slowly picking me up to sit in his chair.

He pulled out his phone calling someone. "Bring me a warm wet towel and a cup of cold water." He told someone over the phone.

Soon the same waitress he kicked out came in rushing with what he asked for.

"Tell Justin to bring my car in the front for me." He instructed her once again. He got down on his knees spreading my legs over his shoulders wiping me clean gently with the warm towel he asked for.

He straightened back up tilting my head back. "Here drink this princess." He held the cup of cold water to my lips so I could drink it. "Good girl." He praised kissing my head softly.

"I love you princess." He smiled softly at me picking me up to carry me to our car. "I l-love y-you t-too d-daddy." I kissed his lips softly feeling happy and loved.

"Here you go sir." The guy that parked the car for us handed Caleb his keys back opening the door for him to put me inside. He buckled me in kissing my cheek and neck were he marked it with his teeth.

He pulled off his shirt for me knowing I was going to ask him for it. "Justin get me the blanket from the trunk." I smiled at Caleb loving how he always knew what I needed and noticed the little things I loved.

"Do you need anything else princess before we leave?" He asked me making sure I was okay. "N-no I-I'm f-fine d-daddy." He kissed my lips softly smiling at me before closing my door so we could finally go home.