Chapter 90. Lovely family gathering

Caleb POV
Lydia came in the room to wake us up to come eat. I was a little upset because she woke up Aria cause I wanted her to get as much sleep as she could but Lydia doesn't know about Arias fear of sleeping. 

Aria stared up at me with a small smile on her face I smiled back at her playing with her ring on her finger. "If your still sleepy princess I want you to sleep we can eat later together."

"I-I'm n-not t-tired d-daddy I s-slept g-good." She sat up a little leaning forward to kiss my lips. My hands traveled under her shirt touching her soft silky skin.

"I l-love y-you." She said between kisses. "I love you too princess." I kissed her hand and ring finger before helping her get out of the bed so we could go downstairs before Lydia starts yelling.

"There you both are come sit." Lydia insisted I pulled Arias seat out for her to sit I sat next to her pulling her seat closer towards me. Resting my hand on her thigh while holding her hand under the table.

Sammy asked silently if Aria was okay I gave her a silent nod to answer her. "I want my girlfriend to sit next to me not Caleb." Ronnie complained. He had a really big crush on Aria since he first saw her I've been teasing him the whole time.

"Too bad Ronnie she wants to sit with me she's mine." I teased. He got even angrier when I kissed her cheek.

"Mommy get him away from my girlfriend he's putting his big giant hands on her." He pleaded angrily to Sammy.

"Ronnie you can't just take Caleb's wife away from him and make her your girlfriend." Sammy tried to explain to him.

"Well too bad because she said she would be my girlfriend." He teased bad surprising everyone with his good comeback.

Aria face began to flush red keeping her head down to hide her guilty face. I leaned down to her ear. "You sneaky traitor."

I whispered in her ear for only her to hear. "Hey don't touch my girlfriend." Ronnie yelled from his seat across from me.

I picked up my hands showing him I wasn't touching her. "Fine you win Ronnie but she's only going to be your girlfriend for two more days." He did a little happy dance. "You sore looser." He mocked me still dancing happily.

We finished eating lunch Ronnie grabbed Arias hand walking with her to the backyard sticking his tongue out at me to tease me even more. "He's gonna be a player when he gets older." I told Earl who was laughing at us the entire time.

"He just met her and he's already taken my wife away from me. How does that even work?" I complained sitting on the bench with Earl, Sammy and Lydia.

"Is Aria alright I feel so bad for asking her to go to the cellar by herself" Lydia said worriedly. "She's fine nonna she just went through a lot in the past that's all."

She looked over at Aria sympathetically. "She's such a sweetheart I'm really proud of you Caleb you really chose the right girl for yourself she's going to be a wonderful wife and mother to your kids."

I smiled to myself thinking about her holding our son in his room soon. "Look at him nonna he's looks so in love." Sammy whispered to Lydia. I laughed softly to myself watching Aria laugh with Ronnie.

"Sammy go distract Ronnie so I can have my wife back." I whispered to her so he wouldn't hear. "Ronnie come here I need your help with something in the kitchen." He whispered something in Arias ear and then ran over to his mom.

I waited until they left inside the house because I knew he would be watching to make sure I didn't go near Aria.

"We're gonna go walk nonna." I told Lydia so she at least knew where we were. "Alright you go have fun hurry before Ronnie comes back."

Aria twirled around joyously grabbing my hand standing on her toes to kiss me. I led her down the little steps that lead us towards a long walkway. "How is Ronnie treating you so far?" I asked her teasingly.

She looked at me sighing softly like she knew I was going to tease her. "A-amazing m-maybe e-even b-better t-than y-you." She mocked laughing a little. "Oh yeah I'm sure he is who else taught him how to treat a lady other than me."

She smacked my arm playfully pushing me away from her." S-stop b-being s-such a t-tease y-you k-know y-your t-the o-only o-one t-that t-treats m-me l-like a t-true p-princess." I pulled her by her arm gently turning her around wrapping her arms around my waist.

I lifted her head up by her chin my lips a breath away from hers. "Only daddy's precious little princess aren't you!?" My hands trailed down to her ass pulling her into me before smashing my lips on hers.

Our tongues exploring each others mouths moaning into my mouth wrapped her arms around my neck for more stability from having to stand on her toes. I pulled away from her lips picking her up so I could twirl her around in the air.

She held onto my shoulders smiling at me with a small laugh as I twirled her around once more. This time she kissed me first while I was still holding her up against me. She reached me perfectly without struggling to reach my lips.

"I love you princess." "I l-love y-you t-too d-daddy m-more t-then t-the w-whole w-world." She replied sweetly. I put her down so we could start heading back to the house.

"C-can I c-call L-Layla l-later b-before w-we g-go t-to b-bed?" She asked me holding the end of my shirt instead of my hand.

"You won't need to because their already here." I pointed toward the driveway showing her Aaron and Layla standing by their car waving at us.

"L-Layla y-your h-here!!" She screamed getting ready to run towards her but I pulled her arm back gently. "No running princess I don't want you to get hurt." "S-sorry d-daddy." She grabbed the end of my shirt again walking with me towards them.

"Aria I missed you so much." They hugged each other. "You guys got here fast I wasn't expecting you guys to come until tomorrow morning." I said to Aaron.

"We were suppose to come tomorrow but Layla wanted to come as soon as possible because she missed Aria."

"Aria missed her too she asked me if she could call her later on just now." He smiled at Layla holding her hand. "I took care of the little problem at work everything is fine now." He reminded me.

"Thats good I wanted to call you but I was already on the plane." "It's fine it wasn't that big of a problem let's go see Lydia now."

Aria grabbed the bottom of my shirt standing next to me following me into the house with Aaron and Layla.