Chapter 94. Unexpected date night

Caleb POV
She nibbled and softly ran her nails up and down my back."D-daddy." She whined softly to get my attention. I kissed her neck softly and cheek encouraging her to come out of her hiding spot.

Her eyes started to get glossy with tears she was getting sleepy. "Shh daddy's got you princess just sleep."

I laid her head back on my shoulder carrying her back to my car so we could go home. "Y-your s-shirt d-daddy p-please?" She m asked me. I pulled it off quickly handing it to her.

I pulled down her seat covering her with the blanket I started keeping in every car just for her. She closed her eyes after kissing my cheek. "Sleep princess." She hummed softly snuggling my shirt closer into her arms.

I got in the car so I could drive us home texting Aaron on my phone to let him know that we left. We didn't live far from Lydia's house and I knew Aria would sleep more comfortably in our house than at Lydia's.

I pulled into our driveway parking the car in the garage. I picked her up slowly from the seat so I wouldn't wake her up she snuggled her face into my neck wrapping her arms and legs around me.

I laid her carefully down on the bed she whined softly slowly letting go of my arms. I let her sleep while I went to the little office room so I could do some work while she slept.

I checked my emails and other things to make sure everything was going well so when I got back I knew what I had to do before we leave from London tomorrow evening.

3 hours later...
Aria POV
"D-daddy." I woke up whining I hated waking up without Caleb next to me. "D-daddy!" I called for him louder I heard his foot steps I got out of the bed running out the room for him.

He stood in the hallway watching me run towards him with a little smile and open arms. "What's wrong princess?" He asked me when I hugged him tight. "I m-missed y-you."

He pushed me against the wall looking down at me caressing my cheek while I looked up at him. "So needy and beautiful for daddy." He kissed my lips showing me how much he missed me.

"Daddy's precious little baby." I whimpered softly liking his praises. "I w-wanna g-go s-somewhere w-with y-you l-like a d-date." I told him hugging him he was still shirtless because I took his shirt.

"Hmm I'll see what I can do you go get ready." I kissed his abs repeatedly in small little pecks excitedly making him laugh at me. "Go you silly girl." He smacked my ass watching me speed walk back to our room.

I quickly went in our closet because Caleb made someone put our things inside for us. I quickly picked out one of my dresses that Caleb recently bought me when he left with Aaron somewhere.

He twirled me around so he could see my outfit.
"Always so beautiful and sexy." I smiled at him blushing softly. I looked at his outfit he was wearing a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing off his tattoos.

He always looked so good in black especially when he would roll up his sleeves. "Y-you l-look h-handsome d-daddy." He smiled at me grabbing my hand. "Let's go princess." I wanted to run to the car with him but he didn't like when I would run.

He opened my door for me like always buckling me in giving me a small kiss before he closed my door. He didn't tell me where we were going so I just sat back enjoying the ride.

                              25 minutes later...
We made it to a nice restaurant called The Blackwood Restaurant he even owned a restaurant.

He got out of the car handing the guy in the front the keys to park the car opening my door for me holding my hand as we walked into the restaurant.

The waitress walked us away from the crowded area towards the back that was private. We sat down at the table.

"Just send me your orders through the tablet right there and I'll bring it to you when it's done hope you both enjoy your evening." The waitress said before leaving us.

"You like it princess or do you want us to do something else?" He asked me to make sure. "I l-love I-it y-you r-read m-my m-mind." This was exactly what I wanted us to do. He always knew what I wanted and liked I could always count on him.

We ordered our food and drinks talking about random silly things. I loved our date nights because we always had the best conversations with each other especially when he would talk about all the crazy things he's done when he was younger.

"You okay princess?" He asked me noticing how quiet I got. "I-I'm f-fine, j-just a-admiring h-how h-handsome y-you a-are."

I teased him. I was being honest tho, he was handsome I couldn't stop staring at him or the dirty thoughts going through my mind.

I tried my best to keep myself from blushing but I failed miserably when his eyes darkened and his lips formed into a smirk.

"Don't start something you can't finish, unless you want me to fuck you on this table princess." He says, his voice dark and dominating.

My cheeks and ears burn up turning red making me suddenly feel hot and bothered. A small moan escaped my lips only loud enough for him to hear.

I closed my eyes to calm my pulsing heart down he was slowly driving my mind into a frenzy from just his voice.

"Come here princess." I opened my eyes walking over to him like he commanded me to. He turned me around roughly pulling me back into his lap.

"Why is it when ever I take you out to a restaurant you can't control yourself around me?" He asked me his breath blowing against my ear and neck.

His hand already working its way under my dress to my naked core. "No panties you filthy little slut." I moaned softly as his fingers dipped inside of my wet hole.

I lolled my head back against his shoulder gripping his hand that was under my dress while covering my mouth to suppress my moans. "D-daddy m-more." I begged riding his hand desperately.

I knew there was a chance we could get caught but I didn't care I just wanted Caleb he always made me loose control without even trying.

I felt butterflies in my stomach my walls clenching around his fingers smearing my juices all over his fingers.

"O-oh g-god." I squeezed my eyes shut trying to control my breathing and the lewd sounds I was making.

His mouth latched onto my neck I felt his teeth dig into my skin while fingering me harder. "I-I'm g-gonna c-cum." I whispered breathily against my hand.

"Tell daddy whose slut you are and I'll let you cum." He whispered into my ear biting my neck causing me to whimper out from the sweet pain.

"I-I'm y-your..." I began saying but I could hear someone coming this way I bit down on my lip to stop my moans.

"Say it princess." He fingered me harder making it harder for me to keep my voice down. "I-I'm y-your l-little s-slut d-daddy."

He circled around my clit with his thumb making me cum perfervidly all over his fingers.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of me letting me suck my juices off his fingers. "Try not to scream princess."

He whispered into my ear biting down hard on my neck my eyes widened with small tears i whimpered out from the pain.

He licked it softly to soothe the pain kissing it gently. I touched it gently with my fingertips feeling his perfect teeth marks on my skin. "This whole restaurant is going to know what kind
of filthy slut you are for daddy."