Chapter 47. Beautiful

Aria POV
I stood in front of the mirror with Caleb standing behind me. "You look beautiful in this dress but you'd look better without it." He spoke lowly against my neck.

He began to pull the straps on the dress down my arms slowly while kissing my shoulder then my neck. The dress began to fall off my body on its own I pushed it away with my foot holding onto his hands that were already wrapped around my waist.

He began to unclasp my bra throwing it onto the floor with the dress. My breast were already slightly swollen and hard from the cold air in the house. He pulled down my underwear I lifted my feet up a little so he could pull them off completely.

He stood back up kneading my breast while resting his chin on my shoulder looking at me through the mirror. "Beautiful little baby aren't you princess?"

He said while pinching and pulling my nipples. "Y-yes d-daddy." I answered breathlessly my face flustered as I stared at my naked body in the mirror.

Butterflies filled my stomach the more I stared into the mirror. He kept one hand on my breast rolling my nipple between his fingers. While his other hand traveled down my stomach towards my slickness.

"d-da-daddy." I moaned when his fingers slipped inside of me easily. His fingers pumping into me in swift motions. I leaned my head back holding onto him for dear life hoping I didn't fall because of my knees going weak.

His hand that was on my breast moved over to the other repeating the same things he did to the other while he sucked and nibbled on my neck leaving love bites all over.

"D-da-daddy I-I'm c-close. P-ple-.." my eyes began to close and roll back. "Keep your eyes open princess. I want you to see how you fall apart."

I struggled to keep my eyes from rolling back when I came all over his fingers but I caught a glimpse of my reaction.

He continued fingering me even after I came. He added two more fingers pumping them into me faster. I could feel another climax coming soon the more he curled his fingers inside me.

"Cum for me princess." I squeezed my eyes shut for a minute opening them again watching in the mirror how his fingers disappear inside of me.

"Y-yessss." I mewled coming onto his fingers once again. This time I managed to keep my eyes open seeing my reaction.

"Good girl." He praised kissing my cheeks as he pulled his fingers out of me. I looked down at the little puddle on the floor that I made. "Such a pretty little princess for daddy."

He turned me around pulling me into a hungry kiss. Our tongues exploring each others mouths. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his torso while managing to keep his lips on mine.

I tugged at his hair pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He sat me down on the edge of the bed trying to pull away from my lips but I pulled him down onto the bed with me keeping his lips on mine.

I didn't want to stop kissing him I just wanted to feel his skin on mine and his lips all over me. The kiss became sloppy because I was struggling to pull his shirt off of him. "D-daddy p-please." I whined between kisses.

He pecked my lips a few more times pulling away from me slowly. He pulled his shirt off quickly and then his pants and boxers. I pulled him back down onto me a satisfied moan slipping past my lips now that his bare skin was on mine.

I grabbed his face pulling him closer so I could feel his lips against mine again. The kiss was feverish and needy. I couldn't get enough of him I just wanted to feel him all over me.

He pulled away from me again standing back up to his full length. I began to whine and whimper hating the feeling of being without his touch. He smiled down at me while walking away from me to his side of the bed.

He sat on the bed scooting towards the middle. "Crawl to me little one." He commanded. I crawled over to him sitting on his lap with my legs on either side of his. He pulled my face closer towards him leaning down to my ear.

"Ride me princess." He whispered darkly into my ear. My face began to heat up even more as I looked into his dark lustful green eyes. He pulled me into another heated kiss. I held onto his shoulders while a few moans released from my lips.

I lifted my hips aligning myself with his cock. All of my wetness dripping down onto him. I slowly lowered myself down onto him. "D-daddy." I moaned out while he groaned out in pleasure.

"Take your time princess." He kissed my cheek softly brushing away some of my hair. I lifted myself back up this time lowering myself a little harder into him. "O-ohhh d-daddy." I wailed before lifting my hip again and slamming back down harder.

"D-daddy!" I mewled as he began to lift my hips helping me rotate my hips onto him. "Yes princess tell daddy how good it feels." He smiled taking my left nipple into his mouth.

"F-feel s-so g-good d-daddy." I bounced up and down on him while he sucked and nibbled on my breast.

I had tears of pleasure rolling down my cheeks as i wailed and moaned out in blissful pleasure. "Your doing so good princess." He said before smashing his lips onto mine. I moaned loudly into the kiss reaching my climax.

My nails clawing at his chest while he thrusted his hips into me. My breast going up and down as I bounced on him moaning continuously. "Such a pretty baby." His voice sounding husky. "D-dad-.." I tried to speak but all that came out were screams and moans.

He flipped us over so I was now underneath him. I cupped his face pulling him into a kiss. He fully dominated the kiss my body submitting to him completely letting him take control.

I wrapped my legs around him my finger's clawing his back as he thrusted into me with hard long strokes. "O-ooh g-god d-daddy!" I mewled. He started leaving love bites all over my neck and breast picking up his pace gradually.

"D-daddy." He looked down at my face slamming into me harder and faster. "I know baby just take it, take it like a good girl." He said while watching my reaction to every thrust he slammed into me.

"Your so beautiful taking daddy's cock so well." He praised. I screamed in pure bliss as another orgasm rippled through me. "D-daddy y-yes, y-yes m-more!" I couldn't take anymore but I never wanted to stop feeling him so close to me.

My toes were curling and my nails digging into his back as I moaned and screamed despite how raw and sensitive I felt. "So perfect for daddy aren't you princess?" He grinned before leaning down to kiss me.

I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me his thrusts becoming sloppy as he kissed me roughly. One of my hands tugged and brushed through his hair keeping his lips on mine. He wiped my tears of pleasure away groaning into my mouth.

I could feel another orgasm forming and I could tell he was close too. "Don't cum princess until I say you can." He said while kissing me. My nipples brushing against his chest every time he thrusted into me. "Fuck princess your so tight."

"I-I'm c-close d-daddy!" I warned trying my best to hold back my orgasm. "I know princess just a little longer." My legs shook slowly from the intense pleasure.

"P-please I c-can't d-daddy." He slammed a few more times into me hitting deep into my cervix making me scream and my legs to shake more.

"Cum princess let daddy see how beautiful you look when your falling apart." My eyes rolled back and my back arched off the bed as his semen spilled straight into my womb and my orgasm shattered out of me. I screamed out in euphoric pleasure.

He slumped down on top of me letting me kiss him. "I l-love y-you." I whisper into his ear. "Daddy loves you too. Your daddy's beautiful little princess."

He kissed my lips a few times before turning to his side and pulling me closer to him leaving small loving kisses all over my face.