Chapter 24. After care

Caleb and Aria fell asleep after Caleb made love to her 4 more times. He pulled her close to him letting her fall asleep in his arms as she snuggled her face into his chest.

Caleb felt like the happiest man alive with her in his arms he needed to feel her closer to him.

He closed his eyes happily kissing her head one last time before he fell asleep. Aria hummed softly as she kissed his chest letting sleep consume her.

                            The next morning
Caleb woke up hearing Aria whimpering with tears running down her cheeks but her eyes were still closed and she looked like she was having a difficult time breathing.

He shook her trying to wake her she fluttered her eyes a little letting out a sob when she looked at him.

He lifted her onto his lap kissing her cheeks and head trying to calm her down. "Shh daddy's here princess." He held her close as she cried into his arms.

"It was just a nightmare baby. Daddy's not going anywhere." He reassured her rubbing her back as she snuggled her face into his neck sniffing his cologne that helped her calm down.

"Daddy's here baby shhh." He whispered into her ear. "D-Daddy p-please d-don't l-leave m-me t-they t-tried t-to t-take y-you a-away f-from m-me." She begged as she cried onto his shoulder.

Caleb hated seeing her cry and dream that he was going to be taken away from her. He knew after she had gotten kidnapped that she would have even worse nightmares but he didn't think they would be about him.

"Princess daddy isn't going anywhere I promise no one will take me away from you." He kissed her cheek wiping her teary eyes. "Stop crying princess I'm not going anywhere." He reassured her again.

She began to hyperventilate as she was trying to calm down. "Baby breath listen to my voice and my breathing."

She began to listen to his voice and following the way he was breathing helping her calm down hugging him tight. "Good girl just breath baby daddy's here." He praised her rubbing her back.

She soon stopped crying but didn't loosen her grip on him. She began to nibble on his neck making Caleb tighten his arms around her waist.

"Fuck princess!" He groaned. She simply whimpered in response continuing her nibbling. "Your gonna be the death of me you naughty little girl."

She pulled away from his neck looking into his eyes leaning forward to kiss him on the lips. "I-I l-love y-you d-daddy." She told him against his lips as she kissed him hungrily with need.

He squeezed her bum pulling her closer towards him slipping his tongue into her mouth when she gasped from the squeeze on her ass.

She began to grind herself into his crotch trying to stop the ache in her core. She winced when she felt him smack her ass. She pulled away from his lips and stopped grinding on his crotch.

He wrapped one of his hands around her throat squeezing it slightly. "Always so needy for daddy's cock aren't you princess." She whimpered tryin to grind her hips again against him.

But his grip on her waist stopped her. "D-Daddy p-please." She whined softly. "No princess your sore I don't want to hurt you." He told her sternly.

Her eyes were glossy with tears. "B-but d-daddy p-ple..." she tried to say but Caleb stopped her smacking her ass hard. "Do you want me to spank you princess?" She immediately stopped trying to grind against him.

"S-sorry d-daddy." She apologized with her head down for making him upset with her. "Don't apologize princess I just don't want to hurt you I promise once you heal you can have me as much as you'd like." He told her lifting her head up to look at him.

Her face began to blush as she stared back at him making him smirk at her. "Come on princess let's get you in a bath." She clapped her hands excitedly jumping up and down on her knees.

She got off the bed getting ready to walk but her legs began to wobble and shake she was about to fall but Caleb caught her.

"T-thank y-you d-daddy." He smiled at her then kissed her softly on her lips. "Guess I did my part right." He said smirking at her.

He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom setting her down on the counter while he turned on the water for her.

After he made sure it was nice and warm for her he added bubbles and a few rubber duckies in for her to play with. "Ready princess?" He asked her while he walked towards her. "Y-yes!" She said happily.

He helped her take her clothes off but when he was trying to pick her up to put her in the tub she would whine not letting him pick her up. "What's wrong princess?" He asked her confused by her behavior.

"I-I w-want y-you t-to c-come I-in t-too d-daddy." She whined to him. "If your a good girl for daddy I'll get in." This time she let Caleb pick her up to put her in the tub. She began to play with the rubber ducks he put inside for her while he got undressed.

He stepped into the tub behind her pulling her closer so she was sitting between his legs with her back against his chest.

Caleb wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her cheek softly. She handed him the soap so he could wash her body and hair.

He rubbed her scalp with soap washing her hair she moaned when he would rub her scalp. "Feels good princess?" He asked while smiling. "Y-yes d-daddy." She answered moaning softly.

He began to wash her body she shuddered at his touch. Caleb loved how just a simple touch made her respond so easily to him.

"I have a pretty little princess?" He asked her while pinching her nipples. "Y-yes." She said breathlessly. Caleb groaned almost angrily with her response.

"Yes what? Do you want me to punish you princess?" He asked in a dark harsh voice making her shudder once again from just his voice this time.

"N-no d-daddy." She corrected herself. "Good girl." He praised her as he pushed her hair to the side to kiss her neck. He couldn't help but want to please her and touch her.

She was his now he claimed her as his the day he saw but now she was completely his and no one was going to take her away from him.

After he made sure he marked her neck with love bites he washed her hair and body off and himself. "Come on princess." He wrapped her in a towel picking her up to carry her into there bedroom.

"Do you want to pick out an outfit for today or are you okay with daddy picking out one for you?"  He asked once he sat her down on the bed. "I w-wanna p-pick d-daddy." She told him happily.

She got up this time more cautiously so she wouldn't fall. Her legs were still a little wobbly but she could mange to walk without falling. She picked out an outfit and let Caleb help her put it on.

Caleb got dressed as well after Aria picked his outfit as well.  She helped him buckle his pants up but she didn't buckle his belt and zipper completely. She looked up at him while she was on her knees licking her lips.

Her eyes showed desire and need as he looked back into her eyes. "No princess I already told you I want you to heal first." He told her pulling away from her so she wouldn't get any ideas.

He zipped his pants up and buckled his belt while keeping eye contact with her as she pouted at him.

"Come on princess or I'm gonna have punish you for being naughty." He helped her up off her knees intertwining there fingers together as they walked to the living room together.

Caleb requested his maid to have breakfast ready for them and a movie playing so they could relax together.

Caleb cuddled her in the blanket with him feeding her food while she watched the movie. "I l-love y-you s-so m-much d-daddy." She told him kissing him on the cheek. "I love you too princess." He replied kissing her on her lips instead.