Chapter 31. The appointment

Aria POV
"D-Daddy." I moaned his name when he sucked on my sweet spot on my neck. He left love bites all over my thighs and neck.

His hands making their way down to my underwear. "Your soaked princess." He groaned into my ear.

A loud moan erupted from me when his fingers entered inside of me. While he was fingering me he sucked on my left breast nibbling softly.

My hands tugged at his head and hair pushing his mouth into my breast as more moans echoed through the room.

"D-Daddy w-were g-gonna b-be l-late." I managed to say through moans. He looked up at me bringing in a third finger inside of me. "O-oh g-god. I whimpered.

"You look so beautiful." He said kissing my stomach moving lower and lower down to my core while keeping eye contact with me.

He flicked his tongue on my clit I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure. I felt him lift one of my legs onto his shoulder. "D-Daddy." I chanted when he began to suck on my clit while fingering me fast.

"Cum for me princess." He commanded placing his hand on my stomach to hold me down. I could feel the knot in my stomach getting ready to reach its peak.

"D-Daddy!" I screamed in pure ecstasy. "Good girl." He mumbled against my pussy lapping up my juices. I twitched slightly when he brushed his tongue against my clit. "Now we can leave." He said grabbing my hand to help me sit up.

He helped me stand up from the bed making sure I didn't fall my legs still a little shaky from my orgasm. "Your so beautiful baby." He smiled at me kissing me on my cheek. We walked downstairs together to get to the car so we could leave.

"It's a 20 minute drive from here so just relax princess." He said driving towards the doctor office. "O-okay d-daddy." I answered softly getting comfortable in my seat while listening to the radio.

20 minutes later
We finally arrived to the doctors office I felt so happy but nervous having negative thoughts that I tried to push away and replace them with positive thoughts.

Caleb seemed to notice my quietness and change of mood. "Don't worry princess everything will be fine." He squeezed my hand reassuringly.

We got out the car walking towards the door of the doctor office. "Hello welcome who are we here to see today?" The lady in the front asked once she noticed us.

"Dr Ron." Caleb answered holding my hand to ease my nerves. "Okay just give him a few minutes he should be right out to get you both." She said sweetly.

We sat down where there was two empty seats available. I noticed some people stared at us while some were minding their business. I notice this beautiful girl that sat across from us staring at Caleb shamelessly.

I looked at Caleb who was on his phone texting Aaron completely oblivious about this girl staring at him clearly showing she was attracted to him.

I could feel myself getting jealous because she didn't have no shame. "What's wrong princess?" Caleb asked concerned.

"N-nothing i-is t-the d-doctor r-ready?" I asked annoyed with the girl staring at him. "He should be here any minute now." He responded with a concerned expression.

I stared back at the girl who was ogling him shamelessly. I knew she could feel my stare but chose to ignore. She was the type of girl that didn't care if you had a child or were married she would be the one to fuck up a great relationship just for fun.

"You don't have to worry about her princess." He whispered into my ear unexpectedly. I almost flinched when I felt him nibble on my earlobe.

My face flushed crimson as he continued kissing from my ear to my neck in front of the woman who was staring at him.

I grabbed onto his shirt his lips somehow too pleasurable against my skin. "D-Daddy." I whimpered quietly trying to get him to stop.

I closed my eyes leaning my head back a little as he sucked a few times on my neck leaving a mark behind.

"There now she knows who I belong to." He whispered in my ear again. I opened my eyes noticing that the girl was no longer looking at him. I smiled satisfied and happy now.

"Aria." I heard someone call my name. "Come on princess." Caleb grabbed my hand so we could walk together towards the nurse. "Hello Aria you guys can follow me down to the second door that's gonna be on your right."

The sweet nurse instructed us. We walked into the room I sat on the examination table while Caleb sat in one of the chairs.

"I'm just gonna check your blood pressure and heart rate." She explained putting on gloves. "O-okay." I said softly a little embarrassed about my stuttering. "Alright take a deep breath for me." I took in a deep breath breathing out slowly.

"Okay your heart rate is great and your blood pressure is a little high but it seems to be going back to normal which is a good sign." I nodded not wanting to speak because I was too embarrassed about my stuttering.

"The doctor will be in shortly." She said walking out of the room. "You okay princess?" Caleb asked. I nodded once again not wanting to speak up.

I smiled reassuringly at him trying to convince him even tho I felt like I was on the verge of crying. "I love you princess." He told me making me smile even more but I didn't respond back.

The doctor finally came inside smiling at us both. "I'm glad you both made it." He spoke softly. "So we have some things to talk about. First I would like to say that we noticed she is pregnant she had symptoms of being pregnant but she is still too early for me to do any testing."

"That being said I want you guys to come back in two or three weeks whenever you guys would like to come. Then we can do some testing and give you guys results." He explained keeping it short and blunt.

"Alright well thats good so today were not doing anything?" Caleb asked to confirm. "Yes correct we are done for today you guys can leave I'll make an appointment for two week on Friday same time as you came today 8am." I got down from the examination table walking towards Caleb.

"Thank you Ron we'll see you next appointment then." Caleb answered grabbing my hand as we walked out of the room. I was silent the whole way home holding back my tears.

I didn't want Caleb to worry so I just kept looking out the window smiling every now and then so he wouldn't worry or think anything was wrong.

When we got home I smiled at him giving him a quick kiss on the lips when he leaned down for me. "I'm gonna go cook us some lunch okay princess." He said letting go of my hand. Once again I nodded instead of speaking going upstairs.

I laid down on our bed thinking about how much I would love to have kids but what if they ended up having a stuttering issue like me they would hate me.

All the tears I held back came rushing down my face the more I thought about it. I really wanted to have Caleb's kids but would he regret having them with me if they had Stuttering issues like me.

I know he could handle me but could he handle having a child with the same issue. I didn't want that to happen. But it scared me to death thinking about it I just wanted to make him happy. I don't know what I would do if I lost him.