Chapter 45. Part 2 of Special dinner

Caleb POV
As I drove us to our destination Aria was singing along to the radio. I smiled to myself as I watched her dance to the music.

I loved seeing her so happy and being herself. Being herself was all I wanted so our kids could experience how amazing and beautiful she was.

She was all I thought about through out my day. She was like a drug that I couldn't get enough of. She was all I craved and needed and tonight I was going to prove to her just how much I loved and cherished every moment with her.

I parked the car we were at the beach it was a little windy but it was a good breeze that flowed through.

I helped her out of the car holding her hand as I led her down the path. "Close your eyes for a moment princess." She quickly closed and covered her eyes with the biggest smile on her face.

I guided her to the set up that I prepared with the help of Aaron. I positioned her to stand so she could see everything at once and so I could catch her reaction on camera. "You ready princess?" I asked preparing myself for her reaction. "Y-yes." She said excitedly.

"Okay you can open your eyes now." She uncovered her eyes looking around until her eye began to read the big words that were displayed next to our table. "D-Daddy." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Will you marry me princess?" I asked even after she read the words. "Y-yes, y-yes a m-million t-times y-yes!" She replied happily with more tears falling from her eyes.

She ran into my arms hugging me. "I l-love y-you s-so m-much C-Caleb." She said my name showing me how serious and happy she was to say yes to marrying me.

"I love you too Aria more than you could ever imagine. You have no idea how happy I am right now."

I got down on one knee before I took her hand pulling out a midnight blue box in velvet fabric. I opened the box revealing a diamond ring that matched the necklace that I gifted her. I slipped the ring onto her finger kissing her hand softly.

"I-it's s-so b-beautiful." She gasped looking at the ring on her finger now. I stood up pulling her by her waist to kiss her.

She gripped onto my shirt pulling herself closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss was passionate and full of love ,warmth and desire.

I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist still managing to keep my lips on hers. I swiped my tongue against her lips she granted me access into her mouth. Her lips and mouth all tasted like sweet candy. I couldn't get enough of her.

I never wanted to stop kissing her but I knew we were going to have to stop to breath. I pulled away from her lips letting her catch her breath.

While I continued kissing down her jawline to her neck. She wrapped her arms around my neck tilting her head slightly to give me better access to her neck.

"D-Daddy." She moaned against my ear. I pulled away from her neck looking into her eyes filled with want and need. "I can never get enough of you." I kissed her cheek one last time before I put her back down.

I pulled her chair out for her so she could sit scooting it up a little so she was sitting properly and could reach her food. I sat across from her holding her hand as she looked away from my lustful eyes shyly.

Her cheeks a bright red adding a beautiful glow to her face. She was glowing she was alway glowing especially now since she was pregnant.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?" I asked knowing very well I've told her plenty of times. "Y-yes t-thank y-you." She replied shyly.

"Y-you l-look r-really h-handsome t-too d-daddy." She complimented me with the cutest smile ever making my heart jump in joy.

The waiter I hired for this occasion started bringing us our meals and drinks. "Is there anything else I can help you guys with?" The waiter asked politely. "No this is all thank you." I told him dismissing him politely.

"What's wrong princess?" I asked catching her staring at my hands. "N-nothing." She says looking away from my hands her face even more flustered now. I knew exactly what was wrong with her.

"Come here princess." She got out of her seat walking towards me timidly. I turned my chair to the side so she could sit on my lap. "Is this what you wanted. For me to touch you?" Gliding my hands from her shoulders down her arms to her waist.

"Hmm princess?" I whispered into her ear. I could feel her trembling from my touch. "P-pleas-..." she whined softly barely finishing her words. "So needy for my touch aren't you princess? She whimpered as I kissed down her neck.

She leaned her head back against my shoulder letting me kiss more of her neck. "M-more d-daddy p-please." She moaned softly pulling my hand down her body and under her dress. "P-please." She begged breathlessly.

I pulled my hand away from under her dress purposefully not giving her what she wanted. "I think we should eat before it gets cold."

A pout forming on her face. "Don't pout princess. Be a good girl for daddy." She kissed me on my cheek before she got up and went back to her seat.

We both began to eat enjoying our time together. "W-when d-did y-you g-get t-this a-all s-set u-up?" She asked curiously.

"I planned it for weeks now with Aaron's help." Her eyes widened making me chuckle at her. "F-for w-weeks!" She loudly said smiling with a small laugh.

"Yes weeks. I had to make it special for my princess." I explained to her. She just stared at me for a moment in complete silence taking in what I told her with tears forming in her eyes. "I d-don't d-deserve y-you." She weakly smiled with tears spilling down her cheeks.

"Don't say that princess I should be the one saying I don't deserve you because you deserve the world."

I reached over so I could wipe her tears. "I a-appreciate y-you s-so m-much." She said softly with a brighter smile.

"I appreciate you too princess. I'm so proud of you baby your doing so good now." Her cheeks heated up at my praise.

"Come on princess finish eating I need you to have a full stomach. Cause tonight's gonna be a long one." Her cheeks turned even darker shades of red.

I smiled loving how innocent she was yet not so innocent at the same time. She was going to be the death of me. I was the luckiest and happiest man alive.

I had a the woman of my dreams who was carrying my child. If it wasn't for her parents owing me money I would have never met her.

I couldn't be more thankful for her parents stupid mistakes. I wouldn't have it any other way I would go through everything all over again just to be with her.